Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Winston »

Wow this Hamas government official claims that they did not kill any civilians in Israel during the attack. No way! WTF?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 10:29 am
Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 9:45 am
This great video by Real Life Lore explains why the wars in the Middle East and the current borders between Middle Eastern countries guarantee neverending wars there. Hence it's a lost cause, and most likely engineered to be so, as a constant loosh harvesting energy source for the matrix and the demons and reptilians that feed off it.

But is it reasonable? Muslims are not very reasonable people if you do not keep them under control what do you think they will do when they have real power?
How do you know that? Based on what? Western media propaganda? If you travel the world you will see that everything you hear in Western media isn't true. I heard that if you go to a local Muslim mosque, the people are very nice and friendly and have good moral values and are wholesome.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

gsjackson wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 7:48 am
MrPeabody wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 5:52 am
The palestinians are fighting a brutal oppressor who is determined to exterminate them. Their courage almost makes me want to adopt Islam. One big question is the “failure” of Israeli intelligence, which is the best in the world. Alex Jones believes it was an intentional stand down, and a calculated chess move.
That should always be the first and most likely explanation when Israel is involved -- a false flag. Political pressures on Netanyahoo and Biden relieved (what Ukraine?), and the opportunity to slaughter Palestineans and seize more territory. (Interesting that Jones would speculate thusly; the Jews have always been the third rail for him -- he won't go there, like all the pols in the U.S.) But maybe it's for real, and maybe Hamas knows something about whether Hezbollah, Syria, Iran and possibly even Russia will get involved. In which case off goes the U.S. tranny army to save the day, and be exposed for how weak it is now.
Alex Jones has been getting much better lately. He considers all points of view. He has on serious, highly qualified guests.

Here is an interview with Dr. Francis Boyle who was a negotiator for the palestinians. (scroll down towards bottom of page)

https://www.infowars.com/posts/jihad-de ... -the-13th/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 9:12 am
Good background info for people who have no idea of the historical context (here's looking at you, k).
It's what every 50-years old should know, or at least remember, about the real reasons of why the state of Israel exists.
gsjackson wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 9:12 am
Russia is not too busy in Ukraine. They built up a state-of-the-art military of a million souls, and are using only a couple hundred thousand of them to spank Ukraine whenever it thinks it's going to launch an "offensive." Russia doesn't want any more of Ukraine than it already has, so it's locked and loaded for action elsewhere. Not that Iran isn't capable by itself of giving Uncle Bully a black eye.

U.S, politics is such a clown show. The empire was suffering defections by so-called conservatives from the Ukraine bandwagon, so they bring in the Christian Zionist reinforcements in their tens of millions. These are people who think they're going to be raptured once Greater Biblical Israel has been restored, and they support any military expansion Israel wants to undertake. How very Christian of them.
True, that's why there was some irony when I said that "their calculation was that Russia won't intervene". Russia might indeed intervene but, certainly, only by diplomatic means first. There are too many ties and power interests at play for them not to try that approach first.

The biblical prophecies and religious undertones are folklore. Every clown engaged in US politics, when their masks and make up are over, know that this is simply the next attempt to destroy the geopolitical status quo, so that...

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 10:37 am
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:
This great video by Real Life Lore explains why the wars in the Middle East and the current borders between Middle Eastern countries guarantee neverending wars there. Hence it's a lost cause, and most likely engineered to be so, as a constant loosh harvesting energy source for the matrix and the demons and reptilians that feed off it.

But is it reasonable? Muslims are not very reasonable people if you do not keep them under control what do you think they will do when they have real power?
How do you know that? Based on what? Western media propaganda? If you travel the world you will see that everything you hear in Western media isn't true. I heard that if you go to a local Muslim mosque, the people are very nice and friendly and have good moral values and are wholesome.
Based on I was raised muslim. That religion is nuts.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

galii wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 1:55 pm
Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 10:37 am
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:

Based on I was raised muslim. That religion is nuts.
Are alot of them really that fanatical ?, FSmihdt seems to believe it has alot more going for it than most religions I believe.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 10:41 am
gsjackson wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 7:48 am
MrPeabody wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 5:52 am
The palestinians are fighting a brutal oppressor who is determined to exterminate them. Their courage almost makes me want to adopt Islam. One big question is the “failure” of Israeli intelligence, which is the best in the world. Alex Jones believes it was an intentional stand down, and a calculated chess move.
That should always be the first and most likely explanation when Israel is involved -- a false flag. Political pressures on Netanyahoo and Biden relieved (what Ukraine?), and the opportunity to slaughter Palestineans and seize more territory. (Interesting that Jones would speculate thusly; the Jews have always been the third rail for him -- he won't go there, like all the pols in the U.S.) But maybe it's for real, and maybe Hamas knows something about whether Hezbollah, Syria, Iran and possibly even Russia will get involved. In which case off goes the U.S. tranny army to save the day, and be exposed for how weak it is now.
Alex Jones has been getting much better lately. He considers all points of view. He has on serious, highly qualified guests.

Here is an interview with Dr. Francis Boyle who was a negotiator for the palestinians. (scroll down towards bottom of page)

Oddly, I haven't been able to scroll down on the Infowars site for years, so in effect have no access to it. There's just nothing on the left side to scroll down with. It's the only website where that is the case, and it's true on all browsers I've tried, including Brave. Any techies out there have any idea what's going on?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

gsjackson wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 5:05 pm
Oddly, I haven't been able to scroll down on the Infowars site for years, so in effect have no access to it. There's just nothing on the left side to scroll down with. It's the only website where that is the case, and it's true on all browsers I've tried, including Brave. Any techies out there have any idea what's going on?
FYI, there is no problem with this website here in Japan. It seems to operate normally, at least using my PC with a large screen, I have no problem with the left side to scroll down, and all pages appear quickly...

It works also on my i-phone, but left side only appears when clicking on the icon (3 horizontal lines) left upper side.

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Yohan wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 5:08 am
NPCslammer wrote:
October 10th, 2023, 5:04 pm
Israel should just wipe Palestine off the map and colonize the shiznit out of it. Commit borderline genocide against the little terrorist shits....
Hamas followers are crazy and do not think about what might happen tomorrow.
Do they really think, Israel will remain silent, doing nothing?

Yes, Hamas followers were able to enter Israel, because the Israel military failed to act quickly and Hamas followers were killing hundreds of young people unable to defend themselves because they had no guns, just attending a music festival .... a horrible terrorist action.

The reaction of Israel was slow, it took a while - surprisingly long - to be combat ready - but do not ask me what will happen during the next coming weeks with Gaza area and with all these Hamas followers.

Israel military is now ready to fight back and the intention of the Israel government is destroy everything related to Hamas.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... error.html

Gaza 'will soon be a tent city' says Israeli official as IDF launches 250 airstrikes in one hour into 'Nest of Terror' and 'infantry, artillery and 300,000 reservists' mass on the border 'ready to execute' ground offensive
Israel knows how to deal with the little terrorists shits. If Hamas kills 5 people Israel barbeque’s 500 with white phosphorous. With an attack like this Israel might just erase most of Paleshite from existence, as they should. The thing is that this could turn into a huge chain reaction. Syria is already launching missiles at the Golan heights. Iran obviously supports Hamas, and the U.S. and Israel have had Iran in their crosshairs for a long time anyway. They might just start a war with Iran. And Iran is not just little 3rd world country that you can drop a few bombs on, and expect no blowback. There’s a millions different ways things could escalate from here on out.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

gsjackson wrote:
FYI, there is no problem with this website here in Japan. It seems to operate normally, at least using my PC with a large screen, I have no problem with the left side to scroll down, and all pages appear quickly...

It works also on my i-phone, but left side only appears when clicking on the icon (3 horizontal lines) left upper side.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yohan wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 5:53 pm
gsjackson wrote:

Thanks. I had a sunburst -- try the down arrow on my laptop. It works. Hey, I've never denied being an old technophobe.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

NPCslammer wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 5:51 pm
Israel knows how to deal with the little terrorists shits. If Hamas kills 5 people Israel barbeque’s 500 with white phosphorous. With an attack like this Israel might just erase most of Paleshite from existence, as they should.....
Israel for sure knows how to fight a war. This little country is loaded with weapons and it can be seen as the little brother of the big brother called USA.
USA will always protect Israel under any circumstances.

If you touch Israel - and in this case HAMAS sent gunmen to kill unarmed civilians - young people joining a music concert, killing ordinary citizens who accidentally were passing by with their car or motorcycle, entering houses in villages and killing or kidnapping defendless people etc. you cannot expect that the Israel government is doing nothing about it.

What Israel is doing now with Gaza is just the beginning - I guess it will soon send a large number of soldiers into Gaza and start a house to house search trying to remove all and everything what is related to HAMAS and will occupy and keep it under full control this little area which is only about 50 km long x 10 km wide for the next coming years, who knows?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 7:03 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
Israel knows how to deal with the little terrorists shits. If Hamas kills 5 people Israel barbeque’s 500 with white phosphorous. With an attack like this Israel might just erase most of Paleshite from existence, as they should.....
Israel for sure knows how to fight a war. This little country is loaded with weapons and it can be seen as the little brother of the big brother called USA.

If you touch Israel - and in this case HAMAS sent gunmen to kill unarmed civilians - young people joining a music concert, killing ordinary citizens who accidentally were passing by with their car or motorcycle, entering houses in villages and killing or kidnapping defendless people etc. you cannot expect that the Israel government is doing nothing about it.

What Israel is doing now with Gaza is just the beginning - I guess it will soon send a large number of soldiers into Gaza and start a house to house search trying to remove all and everything what is related to HAMAS and will occupy and keep it under full control this little area which is only about 50 km long x 10 km wide for the next coming years, who knows?
You actually believe that propaganda horseshit?
They never killed people at a damn concert, even that baby beheading story was a f***ing lie. The U.S. is a loser, starting wars with everybody. They'll find out sure enough if they keep this shit up. There is a country called Russia, and if they use one nuke they can hand the U.S. ass to it. America is the one country I hate because they pick fights with everybody. They don't even care about the risk they are putting everyone else in. America sucks up to Israel because they are owned like a bunch of bitches by them. And they aren't innocent either, they killed people as well, even leveled entire blocks. They aren't saints.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 7:55 pm
Yohan wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 7:03 pm
NPCslammer wrote:

They never killed people at a damn concert, even that baby beheading story was a f***ing lie. The U.S. is a loser, starting wars with everybody. They'll find out sure enough if they keep this shit up. There is a country called Russia, and if they use one nuke they can hand the U.S. ass to it. America is the one country I hate because they pick fights with everybody. They don't even care about the risk they are putting everyone else in. America sucks up to Israel because they are owned like a bunch of bitches by them. And they aren't innocent either, they killed people as well, even leveled entire blocks. They aren't saints.
I still remember the Incubator baby hoax they used to start the Iraq war. It worked so well, they are now deciding to use another baby hoax. Can you even imagine how sick the people are that make up these lies without any shame or guilt? Totally depraved human beings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
Last edited by MrPeabody on October 11th, 2023, 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 7:55 pm

They never killed people at a damn concert....
I only wonder from where are all these dead bodies coming from, if they (HAMAS) never killed any ordinary unarmed Israeli people....