Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
October 12th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
October 12th, 2023, 6:33 am
They have cut electricity, water and food to get at a few terrorists. Makes no sense. Are you going to starve the population? Women, children and babies?

They need to do a land invasion then just annex the territory. Hand to hand, house to house fighting. Exfoliate the terrorists, but turn the damn power back on because you are hurting the innocent.
Well, I do not think that Russia is willing to offer Ukrainians living in destroyed villages electricity, water and food for free - and why should Israel do that to Gaza?

Hamas received a lot of money from various countries for developing the infrastructure of Gaza, but they (mis)used the money to buy rockets, guns and other weapons.

HAMAS did nothing to secure its own water supply in Gaza, they did nothing to keep a good storage of food and the only one power plant they have to produce electricity was running out of fuel within a few days (LPG I guess).

---

About a land invasion by Israel and to occupy Gaza, this will come soon, on its way already and after these terrorists are gone, dsily life will improve again for the ordinary people living there, but I guess recovery will take a while.
-----
BTW, Egypt has more than 110 million people and plenty of unused land, has a border point with Gaza, and what is this country doing for Palestine? Egypt just closed the Gaza border point and doesn't care about anything what is going on beyond its own territory.
Those people were there for a long long long time and it seems all was well and they were all getting along and then the gangsters that really run the world out of London decide we are taking it all for our pet project.
Last edited by Moretorque on October 13th, 2023, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Watch America and Europe take them in, and then there are going to be pissed off vengeful people among them, like the ones who are already here.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Voyager1 wrote:
They have cut electricity, water and food to get at a few terrorists. Makes no sense. Are you going to starve the population? Women, children and babies?

They need to do a land invasion then just annex the territory. Hand to hand, house to house fighting. Exfoliate the terrorists, but turn the damn power back on because you are hurting the innocent.
USA/Canada/Australia/etc used starvation and biological warfare (deliberate spread of smallpox, diphtheria and measles, all of which have vaccines now though of course some crackpots here don't believe in vaccines) to cleanse their lands of Native Americans. It's called ethnic cleansing and it's common. Ethnic cleansing of Jews from Western Europe in WW2. Also ethnic cleansing in former Yugoslavia, and happens constantly in Africa. Sometimes it turns into genocide. Both ethnic cleansing and genocide are war crimes but the rules of the rules based order only apply to enemies of the USA, not to its allies like Israel.

Arabs had their chance to stop the Jews back in the 1940's but they weren't prepared and fought badly, and then they screwed up again in 1956, 1967, 1973, plus some minor wars since 1973. Real world doesn't tolerate repeated screw ups. Jews won, Arabs lost, end of story.

Palestinians should long ago have gotten in some rubber boats like those Africans use to get to Lampedusa and floated their way to Cyprus and then moved to Germany or Netherlands. After getting rid of the Jews under Hitler, Europe has been short of Semites ever since. Palestinians could occupy the niche the Jews used to occupy.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 3:25 am
Either Israel opens up its own borders to these Gazans or Egypt does. But right now the people of Gaza are like trapped rats, they can either stay and perish or walk into the ocean to drown. They literally have nowhere to go. What Israel is doing right now is a war crime, plain and simple. I get that Hamas is a bunch of terrorists but we can't seriously make excuses for what the IDF is doing/about to do to the people of Gaza. It's inhumane.
And people still support Israel like these assholes are somehow superior and better than Hamas.
f**k the both of them, I'm sick of this f***ing war. And f**k America too, the assholes that are instigating and trying to profit from it by putting us all at risk. Trump had the nerve to say "well if I were president none of this would have happened." Yet we should put our faith in a bitch that cucks hard for Israel.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Shemp wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 4:35 am
Voyager1 wrote:

USA/Canada/Australia/etc used starvation and biological warfare (deliberate spread of smallpox, diphtheria and measles, all of which have vaccines now though of course some crackpots here don't believe in vaccines) to cleanse their lands of Native Americans. It's called ethnic cleansing and it's common. Ethnic cleansing of Jews from Western Europe in WW2. Also ethnic cleansing in former Yugoslavia, and happens constantly in Africa. Sometimes it turns into genocide. Both ethnic cleansing and genocide are war crimes but the rules of the rules based order only apply to enemies of the USA, not to its allies like Israel.

Arabs had their chance to stop the Jews back in the 1940's but they weren't prepared and fought badly, and then they screwed up again in 1956, 1967, 1973, plus some minor wars since 1973. Real world doesn't tolerate repeated screw ups. Jews won, Arabs lost, end of story.

Palestinians should long ago have gotten in some rubber boats like those Africans use to get to Lampedusa and floated their way to Cyprus and then moved to Germany or Netherlands. After getting rid of the Jews under Hitler, Europe has been short of Semites ever since. Palestinians could occupy the niche the Jews used to occupy.
Don't talk like the Africans are going to make life better in those countries. These assholes couldn't even do that in Africa, what makes you think they are going to make life grand for European people? Some of them are already raping and acting like shitheads and it's because European leaders are weak backstabbing dipshits.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

gsjackson wrote:
October 12th, 2023, 11:40 am
According to Scott Ritter, the IDF has become very casualty-averse. They don't want to engage the enemy face-to-face, just drop bombs, cut off power and the like. Whatever advantage Israel had in 1967 is not necessarily still there.
As Ukraine-Russia war shows, modern warfare between peers is all about ISR (intelligence , surveillance, reconnaissance) and drones. Israel has access to USA ISR, which is world leaderbin ISR, plus Israeli ISR is also top notch. Only reason Israel "missed" this attack is become they missed it on purpose so they would have an excuse to finish ethnically cleansing the Promisesd Land of non Jews. Maybe Israel intelligence underestimated the intensity of the attack but they knew it was coming and they deliberately allowed it to happen.

Problem now is to avoid a big war, which could go on forever and drain Israel. So I doubt Israel will invade Gaza or cause a genocide by keeping water turned off. Just tighten the screws.

When everything is drones and ISR, big war would be USA/Israel ISR/drones versus Russian ISR, Iranian drones improved with Russian technology, Chinese secretly manufacturing drone parts for Iran. That's an equal battle and result is that Israel would be fighting a proxy war just like Ukraine and would be bled white, especially economically bled. Israel probably not as stupid as Ukraine to allow itself to be used by USA like that. (Edit: secular Israelis not that stupid. Those foaming at the mouth Hasidic Jews who never bathe and stink up the whole airplane with their body odor is another story...)

As usual, big winner of these proxy wars is China. Entire Muslim world will soon side with Russia/China bloc.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tages.html
Astonishing moment IDF elite force retakes military post overrun by Hamas, rescuing 250 hostages, killing 60 Hamas fighters and capturing top terror leader
Soldiers with Israel's elite Flotilla 13 unit, which specializes in counter terrorism, on Saturday stormed a checkpoint which had been overran by Hamas
Body cameras worn by the soldiers shows them fighting the terrorists room-by-room: they rescued 250 hostages, and killed 60 militants
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 12th, 2023, 6:07 am
Netanyahu will drop an apartment building full of families to get one terrorist.
On second thought maybe Israel is right to do this. Firstly they need to target the places where Hamas rockets are being launched from and secondly to show other nations like Lebanon that if you mess with Israel this is what happens.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 8:41 am
Voyager1 wrote:
October 12th, 2023, 6:07 am
Netanyahu will drop an apartment building full of families to get one terrorist.
On second thought maybe Israel is right to do this. Firstly they need to target the places where Hamas rockets are being launched from and secondly to show other nations like Lebanon that if you mess with Israel this is what happens.
Yes, this is what Israel military did also in the past, but never such actions to catch HAMAS terrorists were on such a large scale.

Soldiers were surrounding a certain area, searching house for house and in houses if they found something related to HAMAS terrorists like weapons, tunnels etc., they ordered ALL people living in that house to get out within 15 minutes and to take with them as much as they can while installing explosives and destroying the house.

But now it is about large parts of Gaza, all people (more than 1 million people) living in the Northern part of Gaza (about 20 km north-south) were asked (but are not forced) to move to the Southern part for a while (not clear for how long, a few days or a week or so?) for their own safety during the soon coming Israel invasion - it was never something like that before.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 3:25 am
Either Israel opens up its own borders to these Gazans or Egypt does. But right now the people of Gaza are like trapped rats, they can either stay and perish or walk into the ocean to drown. They literally have nowhere to go. What Israel is doing right now is a war crime, plain and simple. I get that Hamas is a bunch of terrorists but we can't seriously make excuses for what the IDF is doing/about to do to the people of Gaza. It's inhumane.
I predict they will just take Gaza and make it a part or province of Israel. I had a friend who said if he were in charge in Israel, he'd ship them to Iran, do a land invasion of a piece of land there in Iran, dump the Gaza Palestinans there in Iran and let them handle the refugees from there (is that what you call them? Gaza Strippers just doesn't sound right. Gazans? Gaza Strip folks?). He said they grew in school learning about getting rid of Israel. He thinks the women and children might fight, too.

There are going to be a lot of casualties if they continue to use bombs. For a ground invasion, I would guess they would try not to hit civilian targets.

My guess is that a lot of the hostages are or were near weapons depots, strongholds for military officials and other places where the hostages could serve as human shields.

Militarily, I don't see how this makes sense. Hamas might have a heavily armed portion of the populace, but the IDF has huge numbers, too, but is well trained, organized, and has high tech equipment, from what I can ascertain. Maybe they don't care because they think this is a way to go to paradise without having to go to Hell like other Muslims-- since Muhammad taught they go to Hell. They could have convinced themselves that the other Arabic speaking nations nearby will attack as in the past. But they might not this time, depending on how Israel handles the invasion. Maybe Iran guaranteed military support. We will see if that happens.

I'm praying for peace over there.

What Hamas did was awful. I also have compassion for civilians who are stuck in Gaza right now.

Is Israel's response more severe than that of the US so far? We attacked a country that was allegedly harboring the alleged mastermind behind the 9/11 attack. Then we invaded Iraq.... for what? I didn't quite get it then. I don't quite get it now.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrMan wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 10:05 am

Is Israel's response more severe than that of the US so far? We attacked a country that was allegedly harboring the alleged mastermind behind the 9/11 attack. Then we invaded Iraq.... for what? I didn't quite get it then. I don't quite get it now.
You write as if there is any separation at all between the U.S. and Israel. It is a single entity. They own us; we are a subsidiary of Israel, and they call all of our foreign policy shots.

The propaganda campaign is in full swing. Here in Texas the state capital is on high alert for Arab sleeper cells that can attack anywhere. Be very afraid. I really don't think all that is necessary to get the U.S. government to intervene. Oy vey, one needs but to ask.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 10:45 am
MrMan wrote:

You write as if there is any separation at all between the U.S. and Israel. It is a single entity. They own us; we are a subsidiary of Israel, and they call all of our foreign policy shots.

The propaganda campaign is in full swing. Here in Texas the state capital is on high alert for Arab sleeper cells that can attack anywhere. Be very afraid. I really don't think all that is necessary to get the U.S. government to intervene. Oy vey, one needs but to ask.
Action Jackson you're a little off, if the US is owned by Israel why does Israel need US $'s ? They are both just creations of the CITY of London. Have you read the real history behind this? I was talking to a gal from Brazil eating lunch and she was my waitress and we were getting into how the world really works, I was just curious when her country was taken over by the PTB and guess what the Dutch East India Company was in there setting the European money model up as early as 1630. This is everywhere and they do not want people to understand who the real Powers That Be are! People do not understand the money system world wide and on purpose.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Moretorque wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 2:17 pm
gsjackson wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Action Jackson you're a little off, if the US is owned by Israel why does Israel need US $'s ? They are both just creations of the CITY of London. Have you read the real history behind this? I was talking to a gal from Brazil eating lunch and she was my waitress and we were getting into how the world really works, I was just curious when her country was taken over by the PTB and guess what the Dutch East India Company was in there setting the European money model up as early as 1630. This is everywhere and they do not want people to understand who the real Powers That Be are! People do not understand the money system world wide and on purpose.
I suspect you're right and the whole vampire squid is rooted in the COL.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 3:20 pm
Moretorque wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 2:17 pm
gsjackson wrote:
MrMan wrote:

I suspect you're right and the whole vampire squid is rooted in the COL.
It's not a Squid, you are right however. It is a type of Vampire but it's a hybrid between Dracula and a space monster. I should have listened to StarChild, he tried to warn and save us all but now were all gonna die. Don't feel bad as one of their stooge's being a BAR attorney, I'm actually quite fond of Curly myself.. Hey Moe!
Last edited by Moretorque on October 15th, 2023, 4:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/syrias-two-m ... 38847.html
Syria's two main airports out of service after Israel strikes: state media
AFP Fri, October 13, 2023 at 2:14 AM GMT+9

Israeli strikes knocked Syria's two main airports out of service on Thursday, Syrian state media said, in the first such attack since a weekend Hamas onslaught on Israel triggered fierce fighting.

Israeli strikes have repeatedly caused the grounding of flights at the airports in the capital Damascus and northern city Aleppo, both of which are controlled by the government of war-torn Syria.

The "simultaneous" strikes "damaged landing strips in the two airports, putting them out of service", state media said, citing an unidentified military source.

Flights were re-routed through Latakia airport on the Mediterranean coast, according to Syria's transport ministry.

Israel's ambassador to Germany, Ron Prosor, confirmed the strike on Damascus airport, saying it was intended to thwart “weapons deliveries from Iran".