Wagner Leader Dies in Plane Crash

Discuss news and current events around the world.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Wagner Leader Dies in Plane Crash

Post by kangarunner »

I'm sure it was just....an accident.

Old Vlad made sure he would go down in flames.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wagner Leader Dies in Plane Crash

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Well, there goes the only Russian military commander capable of delivering a major victory for Russia in the last year or so. His death serves a lot of people's interests, from Putin himself to NATO and Washington. But to the Russian people, it's a tragedy because Prigozhin was the only Russian man of consequence left who put his money where his mouth was and was unafraid to go to the frontlines himself.

RIP, Mr. Prigozhin. Balls of brass steel.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

"When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.."

He should have taken Moscow or died trying, there was to be no honourable exile for Prigo. He was quite the modern day warlord. RIP Prigo!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

prigozhin was a seedy criminal like putin. It's just that the criminal who offs the other that stays on top.

This is how josef stalin was able to remain in power till his death - killing those who he perceived as a threat.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 25th, 2023, 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Seeker wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 5:24 pm
"When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.."

He should have taken Moscow or died trying, there was to be no honourable exile for Prigo. He was quite the modern day warlord. RIP Prigo!
He killed many, including his own.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 25th, 2023, 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

In a world getting more insane by the day I guess we should be thankful that we have one less problem to worry about.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I agree with Seeker that prigozhin could have gone on to the capitol and exfoliated putin.

he probably would have stopped the Ukraine war as he made statements that it never should have started in the first place. Even the Ukrainian soldiers he killed he said they fought honourably.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 11:21 pm
prigozhin was a seedy criminal like putin. It's just that the criminal who offs the other that stays on top.

This is how josef stalin was able to remain in power till his death - killing those who he perceived as a threat.
This seems to be the case. Because Prigozhin was a great Russian asset and could have been useful to Russia in Africa. But he was too much of a threat to Putin.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yevgeny Prigozhin was a thug, a convicted felon who spent years in jail for robbery and assault.
Dmitry Utkin, his deputy is now also gone.

However I doubt if this 'accident' will bring any significant advantage for Ukraine, likely not..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why would Prigozhin be dumb enough to get on a plane since it would likely crash or explode? Maybe his death was faked and his identity changed and his character on the world stage was retired?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 9:38 pm
Why would Prigozhin be dumb enough to get on a plane since it would likely crash or explode? Maybe his death was faked and his identity changed and his character on the world stage was retired?
We never saw any footage of him getting on the plane, too... who knows he wasn't dead already when placed in the plane? There's so many variables at play here. It's a tragedy for Russia that he's dead, though, because Prigozhin was the only commander they had that was any good and booked real tangible results. So if Russia is really behind his death, it's a massive case of shooting oneself in the foot.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144