ISIL Beheads Happier Abroad Member Voyager1

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

ISIL Beheads Happier Abroad Member Voyager1

Post by Tsar »

January 9, 2022

It was a tragic day of mourning for the Happier Abroad community. The wannabe vigilante superhero Voyager1 went to a remote village in Syria thinking Tsar was there.

But Tsar wasn't in Syria...ISIL was there.

Similar to this picture, ISIL captured and subsequently beheaded Voyager1.

It was brutal. People, including children, were made to watch the sight and learn what happens to infidels and those who defy the Islamic State.

I wouldn't be too hopeful but maybe Voyager1 will be resurrected as a Headless Camelman (since he's in the desert, he doesn't get a horse to be a horseman :lol: )

Disclaimer: This is just dark humor in the same Fake News format that Mercury likes to post. :lol:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: ISIL Beheads Happier Abroad Member Voyager1

Post by Voyager1 »

What could send Tsar so far over the edge?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@Tsar I think you should give it a cut. Whatever your beef with @Voyager1 is, you're using a public forum to express it. You're creating threads and contents that you know have no value for anyone else than you and, maybe, Voyager1.

Why don't you just bring the fight on a personal chat?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 5:55 am
@Tsar I think you should give it a cut. Whatever your beef with @Voyager1 is, you're using a public forum to express it. You're creating threads and contents that you know have no value for anyone else than you and, maybe, Voyager1.

Why don't you just bring the fight on a personal chat?
I would like to not post these threads but @Voyager1 tries to provoke something almost everyday.

He's used sockpuppet accounts and maintains more sockpuppets than anyone, he is a habitual liar, I disabled my PM because he was harassing me, he has used iploggers, and admitted to other actions that no one would including myself would ignore. He has created offensive threads. That's why I created this dark humor thread. He is the one that refuses to be civil.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 6:13 am
He's used sockpuppet accounts and maintains more sockpuppets than anyone, he is a habitual liar, I disabled my PM because he was harassing me, he has used iploggers, and admitted to other actions that no one would including myself would ignore. He has created offensive threads. That's why I created this dark humor thread. He is the one that refuses to be civil.
Maybe so, but you're still producing 50% of the offending material. Just take this offline, please, or on another place on the Internet.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 6:17 am
Tsar wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 6:13 am
Maybe so, but you're still producing 50% of the offending material. Just take this offline, please, or on another place on the Internet.
There is another thread like this one from Tsar and I told him about the same.

Such nonsense threads like this one and the other one should be deleted. Either from Tsar himself or from the Admin.