Reopen Philippines for happier abroaders is truth or fake news

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Reopen Philippines for happier abroaders is truth or fake news

Post by Spencer »

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Reopen philipin for aborders is truth or fake news

Post by Spencer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2orVQ241eY

"Philippines update: "We are studying the study we studied on the study to review restrictions on international tourism. And also the IATF is revising quarantine/testing for Filipinos Returning from overseas. Please don't confuse the two! We will continue to study!" 😊 " - Youtube coment
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Reopen Philippines for happier abroaders is truth or fake news

Post by Winston »

How is it fake news? They are considering it. Already the countries on the green list can enter Philippines now.

https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/c ... ingintheph
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 10:25 pm
How is it fake news? They are considering it. Already the countries on the green list can enter Philippines now.

https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/c ... ingintheph
The Philippines announces it will reopen to tourists 'soon'
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/ ... index.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It says vaccinated tourists though. That sucks. When will the covid scam end? Its just an aggressive flu. No big deal.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
November 23rd, 2021, 12:13 am
It says vaccinated tourists though. That sucks. When will the covid scam end? Its just an aggressive flu. No big deal.
Yes but you are lucky because you can get the Tawainese vaccine (I forget the name of it at the moment) which is relatively harmless. It is a sububit vaccine and not some frankenpharma crap. I think you can even get the Novavax, same deal.

I got the Janssen vaccine but only because I was able to neutralize the toxic effects through certain herbs and suplements along with certain spiritual techniques and breathing exercises
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)