Silver Lining Of Coronovirus: A Reset Which Might Not Be All Bad!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Silver Lining Of Coronovirus: A Reset Which Might Not Be All Bad!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I would never wish a morbid affliction on anyone, even those on this forum whom I don't particularly like. However, when I take the long view of this pandemic, I think there might be a set of things that constitutes a silver lining. What do I mean:

-Coronovirus is more lethal with men than with women. This could be the needed paring back of the male population which rebalances the social value of men and women. Currently, there are too many men in the world which war and famine usually take care of, but Coronovirus could be nature's way of rebalancing sexes so that men are appropriately valued again.

-Governments around the world have been lamenting the aging of their populations and the staggering costs involved in caring for them. Coronovirus could be that solution to paring back disproportionate numbers of the elderly thus freeing up resources to spend on the young, on infrastructure, and other worthy initiatives.

-Coronovirus is more apt to infect low-IQ individuals who don't modify their activities, lifestyles, and practices. This could be a means to naturally raise the IQ of the world's population by disproportionately infecting the less intellectually fit in an almost Darwinian manner.

-The world's environment is damaged continuously due to population growth, especially in places like China. The paring back of populations is the reduction of the world's carbon imprint which is a huge protective measure to the environment. I'm not suggesting climate change will decrease to the point where Greta Thunberg would shut up, but it would be a giant step in the right direction.

-Coronovirus might be an economic boom waiting to happen when younger people inherit mass, accumulated wealth from baby boomers who are in the high mortality age range.

-Homosexuality, while not necessarily morally wrong, might become less celebrated and less promoted if population reductions hit crisis levels around the world.

One of my most heartfelt threads here was The Great Reset thread. I do believe there is a chance we might be in the beginning of it right now! That being said, I don't wish Coronovirus on anyone here even if I find you repugnant as a person. But if I can see my Reset theory realized, my thoughts on Coronovirus might be vindicated yet.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Silver Lining Of Coronovirus: A Reset Which Might Not Be All Bad!

Post by MrPeabody »

I doubt a reset will happen, because the coronavirus isn’t that deadly. They say it is 10 times more lethal than flu, but the flu isn’t that lethal for must people to begin with. However, people are going to panic, and the world economy could crash. Which may be what the oligarchs want.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

“Resets, as I define them, don’t come in one fell swoop. They come in a series of cascading events which are already occurring.”

I was right......

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 7th, 2020, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 7:25 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 6:45 pm
I doubt a reset will happen, because the coronavirus isn’t that deadly. They say it is 10 times more lethal than flu, but the flu isn’t that lethal for must people to begin with. However, people are going to panic, and the world economy could crash. Which may be what the oligarchs want.
Well resets, as I define them, don’t come in one fell swoop. They come in a series of cascading events which are already occurring.

Depending on how poorly contained is the virus, a reset in the form of a protracted “new normal” could take place whittling down the demographics I mentioned in the process.
But there will be a vaccine in about a year.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 7:38 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
Well resets, as I define them, don’t come in one fell swoop. They come in a series of cascading events which are already occurring.

Depending on how poorly contained is the virus, a reset in the form of a protracted “new normal” could take place whittling down the demographics I mentioned in the process.
That might be true, but the virus will have only been the TRIGGER of the cascading effect. By then the financial markets could very well be in shambles, the world economy damaged, military tensions heightened, internal strife exacerbated, and people feel they have nothing more to lose, THEY LOSE IT.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

March 12th, 2020, 8:28 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:

That might be true, but the virus will have only been the TRIGGER of the cascading effect. By then the financial markets could very well be in shambles, the world economy damaged, military tensions heightened, internal strife exacerbated, and people feel they have nothing more to lose, THEY LOSE IT.
The virus itself is relatively harmless. But it now appears the elites want to crash the economy and the banks. Maybe to bring in the new world order?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrPeabody wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 4:59 am
March 12th, 2020, 8:28 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:

The virus itself is relatively harmless. But it now appears the elites want to crash the economy and the banks. Maybe to bring in the new world order?
I am looking at the Johns Hopkins interactive corona virus map. Take Deaths / Number Recovered + deaths and the mortality rate in Italy is over 48%. That's probably black death levels. Hubei China reports less than 6% if we use the same formula. Maybe the Chinese numbers aren't accurate. Iran's mortality rate for the disease is 14.8%. But even a 6% death rate for a flu-like virus is pretty serious. Influenza might kill 0.1% normally.

I'm not counting ongoing cases in my calculation because we do not know yet how they will turn out.

Here is the Johns Hopkins map.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Last edited by MrMan on March 13th, 2020, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrPeabody wrote:
Who says that? It would have to be at least 30x more lethal based on low figures I"ve seen of Corona death rates.
Last edited by MrMan on March 13th, 2020, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It's a little too ironic this happens right after the Democra.p's epic fail of trying to remove my guy, Mr. 45th, from office. Just saying.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 9:03 pm
It's a little too ironic this happens right after the Democra.p's epic fail of trying to remove my guy, Mr. 45th, from office. Just saying.
Do you think the Dems recruited the Chinese to help?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan,
Do u think this coronavirus is a punishment from God for all the atheism in China and denial of God and their own inner light? It seems to be hitting atheist countries the most.

Could this be one of the plagues in Revelation? Is it a signal of the last days? Could Armageddon be coming? Along with Jesus second coming?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
Is the coronavirus more deadly than sars or the swine flu? Have american scientists analyzed it yet? It seems the US government doesn't really wanna do anything about it, as if it serves their purpose somehow. So they act lazy and pretend to be incompetent. Perhaps it serves the depopulation agenda of the elite? Either way this virus doesnt seem natural at all. It seems engineered and concocted.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:

But that's not a good thing. Every truth seeker knows vaccines are dangerous. They dont tell you whats in them and they've been proven to cause cancer and autism and has killed many people. Dr. Andrew Wakefield proved all this and was smeared for exposing the truth of course. So no a vaccine for everyone would be terrible news. It'd be a way for them to kill off people even faster and an excuse to force vaccination on everyone.

Vaccinations are also a contradiction in that if vaccines worked then why are the unvaccinated considered a threat to anyone but themselves? The CDC and US government have never been able to explain that. Nor have they ever been willing to prove the safety of vaccines through controlled double blind tests.

Besides, we've all known the government lies since the 60s, so why would we believe anything they say? Its better we rely on logic and common sense and evidence from uncontrolled unbiased sources.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 9:00 pm
Is the coronavirus more deadly than sars or the swine flu? Have american scientists analyzed it yet? It seems the US government doesn't really wanna do anything about it, as if it serves their purpose somehow. So they act lazy and pretend to be incompetent. Perhaps it serves the depopulation agenda of the elite? Either way this virus doesnt seem natural at all. It seems engineered and concocted.
Yes it does seem more deadly, but that is hard to assess since we don’t know how many people just assume they have the flu and stay at home without getting tested. Yes it has been analysed. It is like a bat virus but with suspiciously precise changes to allow it to bind to human cell receptors, so one might indeed suspect it was engineered, although there is no way to prove it 100% just by looking at the virus itself.
Last edited by Cornfed on March 14th, 2020, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 8:50 pm
MrMan,
Do u think this coronavirus is a punishment from God for all the atheism in China and denial of God and their own inner light? It seems to be hitting atheist countries the most.

Could this be one of the plagues in Revelation? Is it a signal of the last days? Could Armageddon be coming? Along with Jesus second coming?
So why did it hit Italy so hard? They're good Catholics!