I met Publicduende!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

I met Publicduende!

Post by hypermak »

Hi guys,

Just a heads up. I got curious about Publicduende, the Italian poster @Marcos Zeitola mentioned, who got banned and "spelt the end" of HA as we (indeed, YOU guys) know it. I found him and we just met tonight, over here in Pasay.

Very interesting guy...we have been having a lovely time chatting away and he has been "filling me in" about the history of HA, Winston, etc. We both lived in London, so quite a few stories to share, about woman, (shite) local food and all :)

All I can say to @Winston, which he would allow me to say, is that he is not upset at all and doesn't bear any grudge towards anyone on the forum.

Apparently he has a privateduende account but never used it, apart from writing his adieu post. He said he doesn't have any interest in coming back to post.

Small world indeed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I met Publicduende!

Post by Winston »

Well he did make a blank post here today:

viewtopic.php?p=333285#p333285

I don't know why. He merely quoted someone but said nothing under the quote. I don't know why. Maybe it was a mistake?

Did he say he wants to come back here? Part of him must miss us since he was a member for a long time. lol

When CE left, he also missed us and came back too. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw hypermak,
How did you meet him if his account is banned? Did you PM his new account at privateduende? How did you contact him?

Also, are you living in Makati now? If so I can meet up with you too. Do you ever go to Angeles City? If you PM me we can exchange mobile numbers. My Philippines SIM is always active wherever I go.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I met PD in the Philippines in 2016 and we have been meeting off and on since then and chat almost daily online.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

That's who I thought you were, hypermak -- PD in a sock account. One of the best posters ever to grace these pages. Give him my regards, and congrats if he and C are still flourishing together. And re the latter: give him another 'I told you so.' Oh how he moaned for months and months about the impossibility of it all, until all of a sudden it was quite possible.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 5:54 pm

I don't know why. He merely quoted someone but said nothing under the quote. I don't know why. Maybe it was a mistake?

Did he say he wants to come back here? Part of him must miss us since he was a member for a long time. lol

@Winston

Yes, we spent a couple of hours together here at the resort. I was on shift so I had to come and go a couple of times.

We logged into his account from my laptop and we must have hit edit and submit by mistake. He told me he only used the privateduende account once, to post a farewell messsage.

He said he has no interest in being back on HA, but not because he is upset towards anyone in here. All I know is what he told me and obviously I don't have the time to go through his past posts to verify exactly what he said to you.

He did mention that he tried to convince you to come to Makati where he could have introduced you some of his fiancee's girlfriends, all girls of some beauty and some class, all well educated, from at least middle class families. Then your "going to Europe" thread started and he told you that, given your personality and behaviour, dating a Filipina would be the easier, "softer" option.

You then insisted that Europe, due to his more sopshiticated and cultural-ish vibe, would be a better option to your social and love life. Well, I am too from Europe (Italy), I lived in the UK and other Euro countries like Publicduende and can testify - if you care about my opinion - that European countries are not precisely the paradise you have in mind.

Neither PD nor I have had any major problem meeting good women while in Europe, and yet we're here in the Philippines. Why do you think that is? Because here it's easier to find younger, hotter, more traditional and better behaved girls, everything else being equal. PD showed me some photos of C and boy she's the kind of hot catch I could only hope to stumble upon one day! He is 45 and had his bad moments of negativity and resignation but then he managed to meet this particular girl from Manila.

He said small cities might have the simpler girls but Manila and perhaps Cebu are the only hubs where one can hope to find girls who are not only pretty but also smart and accomplished, at least to Filipino standards. He was in Davao for a couple of years, you were and still are in Angeles City. I haven't been to either place but, according to PD, neither of them are particularly good for a foreigner to find a quality woman.

Judging on the story he told me, both you and him are late 40s, going 50s. You can't expect to be the bohemienne, happy-go-lucky backpacker and hostel dwellers who can make meaningful friendships and get hot dates at a random street corner. He said society expects quite a bit more from you guys, and I completely agree with him on this. Despite what @Contrarian Expatriate says, I am still happy to have casual fun but I would be increasingly uncomfortable to keep this conduct and lifestyle well into my 40s or 50s.

Anyway, all is good with him. He is very grateful about people like Marcos Zeitola and gsjackson remembering him and wishing him good luck. He even used my account to PM one of you for a personal "thank you".
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 7:20 pm
That's who I thought you were, hypermak -- PD in a sock account. One of the best posters ever to grace these pages. Give him my regards, and congrats if he and C are still flourishing together. And re the latter: give him another 'I told you so.' Oh how he moaned for months and months about the impossibility of it all, until all of a sudden it was quite possible.
I did, @gsjackson. You were at the very top of the list of "good guys" who seemed genuinely interested in his success in the Philippines. From the little I could read, you do come across as a very warm, friendly and balanced poster. Kudos!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 6:12 pm
Btw hypermak,
How did you meet him if his account is banned? Did you PM his new account at privateduende? How did you contact him?

Also, are you living in Makati now? If so I can meet up with you too. Do you ever go to Angeles City? If you PM me we can exchange mobile numbers. My Philippines SIM is always active wherever I go.
@Winston I checked the member list and saw both a publicduende and privateduende. Not hard to figure out they might be the same person and shot him a PM.

By the way, he told me he is actually gonna be in AC this coming weekend. Hopefully he will be meeting with Jester who was his rooomate in Davao for a while. Didn't mention you, maybe he wasn't ready to meet or didn't know if you were still in AC?

In fact, based on all of your past diatribe, shouldn't you be in Europe? :D :D
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 12:49 am
I am very happy to hear of PD's continued success in the Philippines, and frankly, I had expected nothing less of him! Compared to the average expat in the Philippines, a man like him is a breathe of fresh air. The same goes for you, Hypermak. You are men of quality. And no offense to anyone, but men of quality are very rare among the expat community in the Philippines.

It's awesome to hear he and C are happy together until now. He's had his doubts, initially, but ever since he left Davao things are looking up. I'm very curious about Jester! After PD, he's one of the people I enjoyed interacting with the most. He was a bit of an odd ball at times but I always appreciated his perspectives on things. He had some big, big plans in the Philippines, if I remember correctly. I wonder how far along he is when it comes to achieving those big plans.

Maybe at some point we could get together as well. For now I am perfectly happy where I am, but I'll come around at some point. I never actually met anyone from this forum in real life beyond social media interactions, so it's about time. And if I would meet anyone here, it'd be you guys.

There is a friend of my father-in-law in the Philippines, a man of the same age as PD. He married a beautiful girl, two decades his junior, just last December. It's given him so much life, so much energy, it's beautiful to see. I'm pretty sure having a new and exciting environment, a new network, a new romantic partner and a barkada to immerse yourself in, is a beautiful thing. Takes years off a man's life.
Thanks for the kinds words towards PD and even myself. I am sure PD will be lurking and will appreciate.

Best of luck to you with your family and your life!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 11:15 pm
Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 5:54 pm

Winston

Yes, we spent a couple of hours together here at the resort. I was on shift so I had to come and go a couple of times.

We logged into his account from my laptop and we must have hit edit and submit by mistake. He told me he only used the privateduende account once, to post a farewell messsage.

He said he has no interest in being back on HA, but not because he is upset towards anyone in here. All I know is what he told me and obviously I don't have the time to go through his past posts to verify exactly what he said to you.

He did mention that he tried to convince you to come to Makati where he could have introduced you some of his fiancee's girlfriends, all girls of some beauty and some class, all well educated, from at least middle class families. Then your "going to Europe" thread started and he told you that, given your personality and behaviour, dating a Filipina would be the easier, "softer" option.

You then insisted that Europe, due to his more sopshiticated and cultural-ish vibe, would be a better option to your social and love life. Well, I am too from Europe (Italy), I lived in the UK and other Euro countries like Publicduende and can testify - if you care about my opinion - that European countries are not precisely the paradise you have in mind.

Neither PD nor I have had any major problem meeting good women while in Europe, and yet we're here in the Philippines. Why do you think that is? Because here it's easier to find younger, hotter, more traditional and better behaved girls, everything else being equal. PD showed me some photos of C and boy she's the kind of hot catch I could only hope to stumble upon one day! He is 45 and had his bad moments of negativity and resignation but then he managed to meet this particular girl from Manila.

He said small cities might have the simpler girls but Manila and perhaps Cebu are the only hubs where one can hope to find girls who are not only pretty but also smart and accomplished, at least to Filipino standards. He was in Davao for a couple of years, you were and still are in Angeles City. I haven't been to either place but, according to PD, neither of them are particularly good for a foreigner to find a quality woman.

Judging on the story he told me, both you and him are late 40s, going 50s. You can't expect to be the bohemienne, happy-go-lucky backpacker and hostel dwellers who can make meaningful friendships and get hot dates at a random street corner. He said society expects quite a bit more from you guys, and I completely agree with him on this. Despite what @Contrarian Expatriate says, I am still happy to have casual fun but I would be increasingly uncomfortable to keep this conduct and lifestyle well into my 40s or 50s.

Anyway, all is good with him. He is very grateful about people like Marcos Zeitola and gsjackson remembering him and wishing him good luck. He even used my account to PM one of you for a personal "thank you".
Hypermak,
Sure it's easier for guys like us to find younger girls in the Philippines or get laid more. However, you must not have read the archives to see what we debated about. And it seems he didn't tell you either, from what you said above.

My problem with SE Asia are that:

1. I cannot tolerate heat and humidity. It's my least favorite weather and causes me a lot of health problems, including weight gain. And feels like crap too. I'm more suited to colder climates like Europe or dry climates like Nevada and Arizona.
2. It's too polluted. The Philippines that is.
3. I don't vibe with Asian women other than sex. They are too materialistic and practical and all about making money. They aren't into the arts or humanities or into spirituality even. There is nothing there to connect with, not much personality or soul like Euro women have. They are very bland. I don't get how people connect with them or how you can grow with Asian women spiritually or mentally. It seems they are just sex objects and good for sex. But for a serious relationship, there's nothing to rub on personality-wise to generate any chemistry or friction. You know what I mean? Asian culture in general is 100 percent practical. That's true in Philippines and in China too. Only Japanese have imagination enough to create fantasy and sci fi.
4. I don't like Filipino culture. Everything is all about money. There is no culture there anyway, unlike Thailand. There is no intellectual culture there. I don't have much in common with money grubbing cultures like SE Asia. I been in Philippines since 2007 and been there too long now. I need a change. Ask Mr S. He's been there since 2004 and dying to get out. The PH is not good for long term living, for many reasons. See my thread about the pros and cons of Angeles City. Obviously I connect with European culture better for many reasons, which I elaborated on in my articles before. Europe is better for intellectuals and old souls. See my blog article "Why Europe is better for intellectuals and freethinkers" by searching for it in the search box above.

No matter how many times I explained the above, PD refused to listen or take any of it into account. I don't like guys that are super stubborn and refuse to listen. That's the epitome of male ignorance and stubbornness, a quality I dislike, regardless of his intelligence. Why is no one addressing this?

Do you see my point now hypermak? Plus I haven't been to Europe in a long time and am way overdue, because I keep having too much on my plate and am not disciplined enough to organize my time well enough to get everything done. It's easy to get too comfortable and trapped in SE Asia. Plus I am not like other people. I have some mental disabilities that others don't have too, and over sensitivities too. Stuff that's unique and not in any psychiatric manual.

Why is PD going to AC? He said he swore he'd never go there. I am open to meeting him, but I don't get much chance to go to his area of Makati much, and he said it's beneath him to come to AC and would tarnish his reputation too, since he is involved in organizing a Toastmaster club up there.

More later.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw hypermak,
Did PD ever tell you about the ludicrous crazy claims he made, that not even God would make? If so, does he even regret them or see the error of his ways? What I'm referring to are these claims of his about me, which he made literally:

1. I cannot get any dates or even female friends in Europe. And this is 100 percent fact and certainty.
2. For me to get dates and romance, I have to stay in Philippines, like he's doing, and work on finding quality women through higher quality networks and stay out of bars.

That's what he said. He said that many many times. It's all in the forum archives of his posts. Anyone can see them. They are all documented. In fact, if you look at the bottom of this thread under "similar topics" you will see some of the threads we argued in, which contain "Publicduende" in the title. It's all there.

Those were his main points. Literally, not figuratively. It's in his words. I am not twisting his words or making strawman arguments by putting him in an easy to knock down position. No. Those were his exact words. You can look it up in his posts.

Now, given that:

1. Europe is much more open and socially inclusive than the US, as we all know, and the people are generally more open, friendly, down to earth and mature, and not afraid to talk to strangers, and not as paranoid. The social atmosphere is also more inclusive and relaxed and non-paranoid, as we all know, and as any HAer who's been there knows.

2. I am a friendly outgoing person with good social skills and conversation skills and not afraid to talk to strangers. I am somewhat charming and a good talker too (many girls have said). I also mesh well with European culture and people and vibe. I am an old soul and down to earth and very open minded, so my soul/personality is much more on the European wavelength of course, which everyone that knows me knows.

3. In fact, anyone can see my 3 hour video on YouTube of me and Robert in Poland, and easily see that in Poland, I met a fair number of people, had fun, interacted with girls, made some friends, etc. And that I was truly IN MY ELEMENT. Thus that video is 100 percent proof of #1 and 2 above. Now of course, most people you meet anywhere is going to turn into an acquaintance or casual friend. But that doesn't mean 100 percent of them are. There are always those who will be closer friends with you, or something between best friend and casual friend. There is no 100 percent of anything like what PD claims.

Therefore based on all 3 facts above, PD's claim is obviously 100,000 percent WRONG and ILLOGICAL. And in fact, the REVERSE of what he said is what is 100 percent certain. We all know that. In fact, no one can claim that anyone can never get dates or make female friends in any X country, not even if that country is Japan, Switzerland or the USA. Not even God can make such a claim with certainty. Yet PD had the gall to do just that. Do you see how totally insane that is?! I've met many weird people in my life, but I know of no one who would ever make such a claim. Not one. Only he has, yet he actually acts like he's serious about it and doesn't see the error of his ways or the stupidity of making a claim that even God would never make.

Yet PD refuses to factor any of 1, 2 or 3 into account. I've never met a guy that hard nosed and stubborn and refuses to listen. How does his GF tolerate that? lol. It's like trying to get Richard Dawkins to believe in God. lol

That essentially was the crux of the debate. Do you see how frustrating it was having to deal with someone like that? How would you feel if you were in my shoes hypermak? Do you see my point now? I hope you will read all of the above and take it into account, unlike assholes like MarcosZeitola, who ignore all the above and erases it from his memory because he hates the truth and won't be honest or objective. Reasoning to some guys here is like talking to a wall. You can say something 1,000 times to them and they refuse to listen or hear you or take anything you say into account. Those guys are total a-holes in my book. The mark of a decent fellow in my book is one who will listen to what you say and consider it and assess your points fairly. You seem a lot more friendly and normal and reasonable than a-holes like Marcos. So I hope I'm right.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 7:20 pm
Do you mean hypermak is PD himself? It could be. They happen to have so much in common and both are from Italy and both of them have lived in London too. What a coincidence. What are the odds? If he is PD, why doesn't PD just post under his own account? Their writing styles are a little similar too.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

hypermak wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 6:54 am
Hi guys,

Just a heads up. I got curious about Publicduende, the Italian poster @Marcos Zeitola mentioned, who got banned and "spelt the end" of HA as we (indeed, YOU guys) know it. I found him and we just met tonight, over here in Pasay.

Very interesting guy...we have been having a lovely time chatting away and he has been "filling me in" about the history of HA, Winston, etc. We both lived in London, so quite a few stories to share, about woman, (shite) local food and all :)

All I can say to @Winston, which he would allow me to say, is that he is not upset at all and doesn't bear any grudge towards anyone on the forum.

Apparently he has a privateduende account but never used it, apart from writing his adieu post. He said he doesn't have any interest in coming back to post.

Small world indeed.
Lovely guy my a.ss. Supposedly he said he's in I.T., and he feels I'm too crazy to deal with as real offline friends. Same with Vanni too....two faced. I had to find out from another source that they were popping sh.it about me.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
February 7th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Btw hypermak,
Did PD ever tell you about the ludicrous crazy claims he made, that not even God would make? If so, does he even regret them or see the error of his ways? What I'm referring to are these claims of his about me, which he made literally:

1. I cannot get any dates or even female friends in Europe. And this is 100 percent fact and certainty.
2. For me to get dates and romance, I have to stay in Philippines, like he's doing, and work on finding quality women through higher quality networks and stay out of bars.

That's what he said. He said that many many times. It's all in the forum archives of his posts. Anyone can see them. They are all documented. In fact, if you look at the bottom of this thread under "similar topics" you will see some of the threads we argued in, which contain "Publicduende" in the title. It's all there.

Those were his main points. Literally, not figuratively. It's in his words. I am not twisting his words or making strawman arguments by putting him in an easy to knock down position. No. Those were his exact words. You can look it up in his posts.

Now, given that:

1. Europe is much more open and socially inclusive than the US, as we all know, and the people are generally more open, friendly, down to earth and mature, and not afraid to talk to strangers, and not as paranoid. The social atmosphere is also more inclusive and relaxed and non-paranoid, as we all know, and as any HAer who's been there knows.

2. I am a friendly outgoing person with good social skills and conversation skills and not afraid to talk to strangers. I am somewhat charming and a good talker too (many girls have said). I also mesh well with European culture and people and vibe. I am an old soul and down to earth and very open minded, so my soul/personality is much more on the European wavelength of course, which everyone that knows me knows.

3. In fact, anyone can see my 3 hour video on YouTube of me and Robert in Poland, and easily see that in Poland, I met a fair number of people, had fun, interacted with girls, made some friends, etc. And that I was truly IN MY ELEMENT. Thus that video is 100 percent proof of #1 and 2 above. Now of course, most people you meet anywhere is going to turn into an acquaintance or casual friend. But that doesn't mean 100 percent of them are. There are always those who will be closer friends with you, or something between best friend and casual friend. There is no 100 percent of anything like what PD claims.

Therefore based on all 3 facts above, PD's claim is obviously 100,000 percent WRONG and ILLOGICAL. And in fact, the REVERSE of what he said is what is 100 percent certain. We all know that. In fact, no one can claim that anyone can never get dates or make female friends in any X country, not even if that country is Japan, Switzerland or the USA. Not even God can make such a claim with certainty. Yet PD had the gall to do just that. Do you see how totally insane that is?! I've met many weird people in my life, but I know of no one who would ever make such a claim. Not one. Only he has, yet he actually acts like he's serious about it and doesn't see the error of his ways or the stupidity of making a claim that even God would never make.

Yet PD refuses to factor any of 1, 2 or 3 into account. I've never met a guy that hard nosed and stubborn and refuses to listen. How does his GF tolerate that? lol. It's like trying to get Richard Dawkins to believe in God. lol

That essentially was the crux of the debate. Do you see how frustrating it was having to deal with someone like that? How would you feel if you were in my shoes hypermak? Do you see my point now? I hope you will read all of the above and take it into account, unlike assholes like MarcosZeitola, who ignore all the above and erases it from his memory because he hates the truth and won't be honest or objective. Reasoning to some guys here is like talking to a wall. You can say something 1,000 times to them and they refuse to listen or hear you or take anything you say into account. Those guys are total a-holes in my book. The mark of a decent fellow in my book is one who will listen to what you say and consider it and assess your points fairly. You seem a lot more friendly and normal and reasonable than a-holes like Marcos. So I hope I'm right.
Winston, everybody understood your point, and probably even agreed with it to some extent. But a bannable offense for a longstanding, gold star poster, one of the few highly educated posters who have been here? Not even close.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos Zeitola,
Why didn't you let me and Rock meet your wife then, if she's so smart and interesting? Intelligent women are not afraid to meet intelligent men. Does your wife read Dostoyevsky and Tolstoy like most Russian women I've met? Does she speak German? Does she have opinions? Can we see her blog? Even intellectual Asians still only talk about practical things, never abstract or philosophical things. Even if she is smart, still Asians never have any charisma or colorful eccentric personalities. Even the top Asian actors in the world are bland and have no charisma compared to the top white and black actors. No colorful eccentric wacky personality or face or eyes like white actors do. I'll elaborate more on that in another thread, because I wrote a lot to my group about that. Actually my Dianne is one of the very few Asians that has some charm and charisma that turns people's heads and makes everyone treat me a lot better. She works at a restaurant now and gets huge tips, like 1000p tips just because foreign guys love her charm and demeanor.