Lesbian divorces greater than men

Discuss news and current events around the world.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Lesbian divorces greater than men

Post by TD-40 »

https://www.economist.com/britain/2020/ ... n-gay-ones

I don't have full access to this but maybe one of you will? Apparently women divorce more than men in they gaysphere.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Lesbian divorces greater than men

Post by Shemp »

I don't have access to the article either. For those who do have access, did they say anything about tranny marriages? I'm curious how those are counted in the statistics. Suppose a male to female tranny marries a man. Does this count as a gay or straight marriage? Do they keep records based on whether the tranny is pre or post up (I.e. dick intact versus chopped off and replaced with a fake vagina)?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lesbian divorces greater than men

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:25 pm
I don't have access to the article either. For those who do have access, did they say anything about tranny marriages? I'm curious how those are counted in the statistics. Suppose a male to female tranny marries a man. Does this count as a gay or straight marriage? Do they keep records based on whether the tranny is pre or post up (I.e. dick intact versus chopped off and replaced with a fake vagina)?
I don't know the specific answers here, but in other surveys they have a specific hierarchy of who they want represented. For example, if you say you are of mixed race, they will ask the mixture and if you say you are 10% black and 90% white, they will say you are black.