Trump disgraces himself again

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump disgraces himself again

Post by Cornfed »

It seems that Trump can’t get enough of grovelling to the establishment and betraying his own former supporters. Here he whines about mass shootings, condemns the El Paso shooter for expressing opinions that Trump won the presidency on and promises further loss of constitutional rights, as well as saying various cringeworthy things about video games and such. What a pathetic loser.

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Trump disgraces himself again

Post by Neo »

Fox disabled comments. I usually like to read those first. I wonder why.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Maybe they thought that people pointing out that Trump is a maggot would disturb their boomer audience's piece of mind.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 4:50 pm
Neo wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Maybe they thought that people pointing out that Trump is a maggot would disturb their boomer audience's piece of mind.
I haven't watched it yet, but turning off the comments makes me believe that someone thought it must be too controversial to allow for a discussion.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here he goes again. Instead of doing something about his own supporters being censored, Trump is trying to exacerbate the situation. He really must be the worst president ever.

https://www.cnet.com/news/white-house-t ... port-says/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 4:53 pm
Here he goes again. Instead of doing something about his own supporters being censored, Trump is trying to exacerbate the situation. He really must be the worst president ever.

Relax Corny. It's just a lullaby for the media to calm them down. Trump knows -- because the owner of 8chan said so -- that the manifesto wasn't uploaded by the shooter(s). He knows these are orchestrated false flags, because all of Q nation is saying that. Just applesauce for the media bubblebrains. I do wish he hadn't lent credence to the 'hate crime' scam.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 7:39 pm
Cornfed wrote:

Relax Corny. It's just a lullaby for the media to calm them down. Trump knows -- because the owner of 8chan said so -- that the manifesto wasn't uploaded by the shooter(s). He knows these are orchestrated false flags, because all of Q nation is saying that. Just applesauce for the media bubblebrains. I do wish he hadn't lent credence to the 'hate crime' scam.
So when is the day of the rope supposed to be? It just seems like constant cucking at this point.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

You have any links to this information? Now you've really piqued my curiosity.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 8:07 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

You have any links to this information? Now you've really piqued my curiosity.
Scroll down to yesterday's posts. There's a video of the 8chan owner saying someone else uploaded the 'manifesto."

https://twitter.com/stormisuponus?lang=en

Don't know when the day of the rope comes. It's apparently important that the hangees don't know either. We'll see -- maybe.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 8:52 pm

Scroll down to yesterday's posts. There's a video of the 8chan owner saying someone else uploaded the 'manifesto."

Don't know when the day of the rope comes. It's apparently important that the hangees don't know either. We'll see -- maybe.
I just watched the penned video on the top of his twitter. He seems very optimistic.

So is the plan to use technology and their electronic records of their coup against the Deep State?

Following him on another site, and he does say shootings are staged. YT used to allow conspiracy theorists to upload videos showing all the discrepancies, but not anymore.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 2:46 pm
gsjackson wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 8:52 pm

I just watched the penned video on the top of his twitter. He seems very optimistic.

So is the plan to use technology and their electronic records of their coup against the Deep State?

Following him on another site, and he does say shootings are staged. YT used to allow conspiracy theorists to upload videos showing all the discrepancies, but not anymore.
Yeah. They keep saying "we have everything" -- presumably from NSA surveillance. Q has mentioned how the DS crooks took their phones with them to Epstein Island, meaning their little vacations were thoroughly tracked.

Not sure if you're aware, but the allegations from Q-Land against the DS include not just raping children and selling them into sex slavery (recall Trump's joke about Hillary "taking a couple of villages from Haiti," a play on her book title), but Satanic rituals in which the children are murdered, sacrificed to Baal, often after being terrorized so that their adrenalized blood can be imbibed as a youth-restoring elixir. That's what Epstein's temples were supposedly for. The old Talmudic Judaism of Babylon still going strong.

I don't know how much truth there is in such allegations, but if there's any possibility that those are indeed the stakes -- trying to stop pure, unadulterated evil from completing its takeover of the world -- then I'm willing to make Pascal's wager and be seen as a dupe if the Q narrative peters out into nothing.

Youtube has scrubbed all truth-telling sites from its recommendation algorithm. You can still find some of them if you go looking, but YT will do ts best not to help.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

It's also too bad that NBC has ended their relationship with Trump. I really loved those Apprentice and CA shows, and now I can't find a place to watch them anywhere.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 8:03 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

So when is the day of the rope supposed to be? It just seems like constant cucking at this point.
Quit being such an impatient insensitive pig, the world is dealing with a mafia that has amassed more power through legalized counterfeiting and the war con than any group in history by far. They have to be real careful how they play this or we could all end up being skewered swine riding a mushroom cloud into the heavens.
Time to Hide!