FBI warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

FBI warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Post by Winston »

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-co ... 00507.html#
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: FBI warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Post by Cornfed »

Given that they allege various conspiracies all the time they are clearly admitting to being domestic terrorists. Trump should send the military to round up the entire FBI and send them to be tortured at Gitmo.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Conspiracy theorists are generally bored, impressionable types who like to appear "in the know" about things which they have no actual knowledge about. Their lack of actual evidence is a telltale sign, but they will often cite other ridiculous sources as "proof."

Violent extremists will be violent extremists regardless of what conspiracy theorists say and do. As much as I think conspiracy theorists are irrational and paranoid, I think they are mostly harmless but the FBI wants to demonize them to make them less prevalent.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You can go watch Donald Rumsfeld on UTUBE say there is 2.3 trillion missing from the Pentacons books and this was in 2001 tells it all...
Last edited by Moretorque on August 4th, 2019, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 12:38 pm
Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-co ... 00507.html#
About time 8)
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

This is the kind of thing I fear might happen to the Incel community.

@gsjackson might find this interesting:

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.