Man Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $15 Million Dollars After He Wins The Lottery

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $15 Million Dollars After He Wins The Lottery

Post by jamesbond »

This is another good reason why men should not get married! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $15 Million Dollars After He Wins The Lottery

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 1:40 pm

Jamesbond I think that it was crazy for the Michigan court to make this man pay his ex-wife $15 million. He had won this jackpot AFTER their divorce!!!
What an example of GREED by both the court and ex-wife to go after any FUTURE earnings which such as retirement (pension/IRA/401K), business revenue, etc. Also, don't forget Jamesbond, that billionaire and CEO of Amazon Jeff Bezos lost HALF fortune to his ex-wife in their divorce settlement!!! So knowing this I have come to believe the safest path in life to go is to be a MGTOW (MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY) and/or use a PASSPORT to go OVERSEAS to find a girlfriend or wife and expat to that country (but NEVER bring her back to the U.S.).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $15 Million Dollars After He Wins The Lottery

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Good! Serves his cuckass right for getting married and not being MGTOW. I just wish he had to pay her even more!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Maybe he should file a lawsuit in return and claim alimony, as he is earning significantly less than his ex-wife.
I think that it was crazy for the Michigan court to make this man pay his ex-wife $15 million. He had won this jackpot AFTER their divorce!!!
This is not correct, he won during the divorce proceedings - it was not finalized yet.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 1:40 pm

Hey Jamesbond, here is a video by Coach Greg Adams about this very same situation.

HUSBAND MADE TO PAY EX-WIFE HALF OF HIS LOTTERY WINNINGS

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:22 am
Hey Jamesbond, here is a video by Coach Greg Adams about this very same situation.

HUSBAND MADE TO PAY EX-WIFE HALF OF HIS LOTTERY WINNINGS

Greg Adams is right, for women, marriage has very little to do with love and has more to do with financial security.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Wow what an utter DISASTER! He could have lived the rest of his life in an overseas destination of choice with unlimited attention, affection and sex from nubile young women!!! :barfsmiley:
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

He should go the Philippines and get a Philippines death certificate ($10) and get a Filipino Lawyer to send his ex wife's lawyer a letter (another $10) saying he died while on vacation. That should take care of it.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Taco wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 2:01 am
He should go the Philippines and get a Philippines death certificate ($10) and get a Filipino Lawyer to send his ex wife's lawyer a letter (another $10) saying he died while on vacation. That should take care of it.
Since they were still married it is viewed as a joint asset. If he is "dead", it's all hers.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 3:17 pm
Taco wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 2:01 am
Since they were still married it is viewed as a joint asset. If he is "dead", it's all hers.
He needs to leave the US ASAP. Its hard to get a suitcase full of money through airport customs now days. He should buy a Yacht in Florida put his money on it and set sail for the Caribbean.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs