Man Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $15 Million Dollars After He Wins The Lottery

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $15 Million Dollars After He Wins The Lottery

Post by jamesbond »

This is another good reason why men should not get married! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $15 Million Dollars After He Wins The Lottery

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 1:40 pm

Jamesbond I think that it was crazy for the Michigan court to make this man pay his ex-wife $15 million. He had won this jackpot AFTER their divorce!!!
What an example of GREED by both the court and ex-wife to go after any FUTURE earnings which such as retirement (pension/IRA/401K), business revenue, etc. Also, don't forget Jamesbond, that billionaire and CEO of Amazon Jeff Bezos lost HALF fortune to his ex-wife in their divorce settlement!!! So knowing this I have come to believe the safest path in life to go is to be a MGTOW (MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY) and/or use a PASSPORT to go OVERSEAS to find a girlfriend or wife and expat to that country (but NEVER bring her back to the U.S.).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $15 Million Dollars After He Wins The Lottery

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Good! Serves his cuckass right for getting married and not being MGTOW. I just wish he had to pay her even more!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Maybe he should file a lawsuit in return and claim alimony, as he is earning significantly less than his ex-wife.
I think that it was crazy for the Michigan court to make this man pay his ex-wife $15 million. He had won this jackpot AFTER their divorce!!!
This is not correct, he won during the divorce proceedings - it was not finalized yet.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 1:40 pm

Hey Jamesbond, here is a video by Coach Greg Adams about this very same situation.

HUSBAND MADE TO PAY EX-WIFE HALF OF HIS LOTTERY WINNINGS

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:22 am
Hey Jamesbond, here is a video by Coach Greg Adams about this very same situation.

HUSBAND MADE TO PAY EX-WIFE HALF OF HIS LOTTERY WINNINGS

Greg Adams is right, for women, marriage has very little to do with love and has more to do with financial security.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Wow what an utter DISASTER! He could have lived the rest of his life in an overseas destination of choice with unlimited attention, affection and sex from nubile young women!!! :barfsmiley:
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

He should go the Philippines and get a Philippines death certificate ($10) and get a Filipino Lawyer to send his ex wife's lawyer a letter (another $10) saying he died while on vacation. That should take care of it.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Taco wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 2:01 am
He should go the Philippines and get a Philippines death certificate ($10) and get a Filipino Lawyer to send his ex wife's lawyer a letter (another $10) saying he died while on vacation. That should take care of it.
Since they were still married it is viewed as a joint asset. If he is "dead", it's all hers.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 3:17 pm
Taco wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 2:01 am
Since they were still married it is viewed as a joint asset. If he is "dead", it's all hers.
He needs to leave the US ASAP. Its hard to get a suitcase full of money through airport customs now days. He should buy a Yacht in Florida put his money on it and set sail for the Caribbean.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs