Rooshv Forum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 11:52 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 11:40 am
Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 11:28 am
I couldn't determine if you had actually answered the question, "What would you say?" That's what's got me curious. What if it happens to be real, CE?
Christ as the supreme being of the universe is not real. You can be sure of that.

But as I mentioned before, I am not sure I would even want to be associating with Christ if he turned out to be the supreme being of the universe when only .01% of the world's population (those that share your rare Christian beliefs) would be eligible to escape what you believe are the fires of hell.

Again, shame on you for believing all that out of some irrational fear that it just might really be true. Brainwashed....
By the way, I never believed in hell either. I simply heard the word, that belief in Christ brings eternal salvation, and I believed it. There never was any fear of hell.

However, now being a believer, I recognize the reality of its existence.
Your bible is rich with references to the Christian concept of hell. The fact that you choose to ignore it means you are not even a true Christian. And just because you have chosen to believe in something, does not mean you know that it exists. You are simply exercising blind faith, but your brainwashing prevents you from being able to make a distinction between blind faith and actual existence. You can believe in whatever you want, but you don't get to lie about those beliefs without being challenged.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Once I heard the gospel of salvation, I instantly recognized it as true. It was more like an epiphany than a choice. More like, "of course!" Like when something just hits you or you finally recognize something as true. It wasn't something I forced upon myself. Just something that clicked. It just makes perfect sense.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 12:21 pm
Once I heard the gospel of salvation, I instantly recognized it as true. It was more like an epiphany than a choice. More like, "of course!" Like when something just hits you or you finally recognize something as true. It wasn't something I forced upon myself. Just something that clicked. It just makes perfect sense.
Not trying to be disrespectful, but were you under any psychological stress, some life crisis, or under the influence of controlled substance at the time? That just does not sound like something that happens to sober or otherwise healthy people. Granted if you are struggling with substance, relying upon religious faith might just assist you in your recovery, but short of that, you are being boxed into low and limiting levels of human spirituality.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these lists of differences between Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Catholicism. One of them is that Orthodox members and priests like to have big beards. No wonder Roosh is drawn to Eastern Orthodoxy, because of his huge beard. lol. It fits right in with the other Orthodox members and clergy. lol. Same with Mr S. He also has a beard now and so fits the Orthodoxy look. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Yohan wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 9:15 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 12:20 pm
90% of his books are based on premarital sex and the hunt for it. Will he take those books off the market also? If he does, he better find an actual job.
Yes, he did...
I may delete blog posts. I have taken 11 books out of print so far.

https://www.rooshvstore.com/out-of-print/
A move that was probably inspired by underperforming sales! :mrgreen:
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dang look at the rules on Rooshv forum. They are so uptight and prudish. lol. I don't get why his fans still worship him. Why don't they come here instead where we have more freedom and open-mindedness than his forum obviously?

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-13005.html
1. Do not talk about pre-marital sexual activity. You can discuss how to meet, attract, and date women with the intention of entering a relationship with them, but not how to have sex. You cannot discuss cheating or casual hook-ups. You cannot ask where to travel to in order to have sex. You also cannot post meetup threads (use Private Messages instead).

3. Do not blaspheme God. You are not permitted to insult, ridicule, mock, or desecrate Christian beliefs or practices on the forum. While you can participate in polite intellectual discussions concerning Christianity, attacks against God that come from a place of atheism, hedonism, or secularism will not be allowed. You are also not allowed to have heated debates with a fellow Christian for his views, dogmas, or doctrines. Do not emotionally argue with fellow Christians.
I guess atheists aren't allowed on his forum. So much for freedom of religion or freedom of speech. Why do his fans still tolerate him? God only knows.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Speaking of Rooshv forum, check this out. He only has four boards, and one of them is dedicated to Coronavirus. Geez what variety. Why doesn't he have more board categories?

https://www.rooshvforum.com/index.php

Rooshv's Coronavirus board.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/forum-53.html

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Roosh is no longer into pickup, he became a born again Christian and gave all of that up. I wonder how long his new lifestyle will last.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

jamesbond wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 8:51 am
Roosh is no longer into pickup, he became a born again Christian and gave all of that up. I wonder how long his new lifestyle will last.
Does he use the phrase born again? I've never known Catholics or Orthodox to call turning to God by that phrase.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
bubba
Freshman Poster

Post by bubba »

Winston wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 3:38 am
Dang look at the rules on Rooshv forum. They are so uptight and prudish. lol. I don't get why his fans still worship him. Why don't they come here instead where we have more freedom and open-mindedness than his forum obviously?
Good to see you're still around, Winston. I'm one of those "refugees" from the RVF. I posted there under a different name but got banned around the time he brought in all the new changes last year :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, Roosh has totally lost his marbles over the past few years. He's a shell of his former self, and he looks like shit too. I just can't take him seriously anymore with all the Bible-thumping. I browsed this forum and I was pleasantly surprised at the high-level discussions taking place here. Hope I can make some good contributions.

Thank you guys!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Rooshv Forum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Winston »

Welcome bubba. How did you know about me? Hope you enjoy this forum. We are far more tolerant and open minded and laid back than Roosh forum, that's for sure.

Btw, how come you didn't become one of the RVF refugees that went over to Swoop the World forum, like some of them did? lol

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42396

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, why did Roosh turn religious? Did he explain? If he needed meaning in his life or spirituality, why not go for New Age or Eastern Spirituality like most people are doing who reject both organized religion and atheism?

I guess Roosh isn't as smart as I thought if he isn't even good at critical thinking and can't even ask good critical questions of Christianity, like I did here: viewtopic.php?style=21&p=338228#p338228

Is being skeptical of Christianity or organized religion not allowed on his forum?

bubba
Freshman Poster

Post by bubba »

Winston wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 12:15 am
Is being skeptical of Christianity or organized religion not allowed on his forum?
Christianity is off-limits. If you're not a "follower of Christ" you have no place on that forum. His words, not mine. As to why he "converted", it's hard to say. Some think it's a re-branding. The guy spent his formative years banging his way through Eastern Europe and then when he hit the wall he realized he's gonna end up all alone. Now he's 40, posting from his mom's basement and looks like Ted Kaczynski.

Talk about falling off a cliff.....