Rooshv Forum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: RooshVForum bans discussion of pre-marital sex and other sinful behavior

Post by Neo »

This is the way it works. If an unmarried person, male or female, can control their sexual passion and abstain from all sex and focus entirely on Christ, then that is for the best, according to the Apostle Paul. He is talking about complete celibacy and abstinence without any sexual outlet whatsoever, not even self pleasure.

But since most people cannot do this, it is better for them that they get married, to avoid burning with passion. But being married means that some attention will be given to the spouse and not entirely to God.

As for eternity, there is another world to come. This isn't the only life. This life is just the test to see what the reward will be in the next life.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 9:58 pm
Most Christian men I know anyway don't believe it's that important for the man to be a virgin prior to marriage... it's the women that need to behave and keep their pants closed. Go to any Christian-conservative society around the world and you'll see men who remain virgins until marriage are still seen as less masculine, if anything. The whole 'no sex before marriage' spiel is meant for women.
I'm certain the Mormons don't see it that way.

As for me, the notion that a virgin man would be any more or less masculine than a non-virgin man is a bizarre one. How sad it is that there are men who derive their gender identity in that way.
I've been over this with Tsar and quite likely MrMan in the past that it's pointless for a man to 'remain pure' sexually because it's unmasculine for a man to avoid sex. I understand men wanting their women virginal, especially if they look for a wife, but why would any man limit himself sexually for religious reasons? Religion can be soothing and uplifting is used correctly but should not be used to limit men in their potential. Life's short enough as it is, especially if we take the whole eternal life thing out of the equation.
Are you serious? People will do (or not do) just about anything for religious reasons. If limiting sexuality was the only funny thing religion had ever done I wouldn't have all the problems with it that I do.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 12:35 am
As for me, the notion that a virgin man would be any more or less masculine than a non-virgin man is a bizarre one. How sad it is that there are men who derive their gender identity in that way.
Marcos got that thinking from hanging around those low intelligence filipino primitives, though he was already pretty primitive himself before moving to the Philippines. which he why he immediately felt so completely at home when he arrived in that backwater. He'd also feel at home in some African village where all the men do all day long is talk about how big their balls are, how many children they have, who's screwing who, etc.

R-selected mentality like that of Marcos and his Filipino buddies, or African villagers, prospers under current conditions, so we can expect these primitive types to dominate world population in the near future even more than they currently dominate. Of course, if global warming is true, then the K-selected ruling class will have to allow a culling of the population, during which 90% or more of these R-selected primitives will starve or die from disease. This won't happen until after I'm gone, thankfully, because it's going to a mess even for the wealthy like me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's the thread where Roosh announces his new faith in God:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72750.html

But he doesn't say which God? The Christian God? Catholic God? Muslim God? Hindu Gods? New Age God? Pantheistic God? Deist God? There are many different types and versions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 4:49 am
But he doesn't say which God? The Christian God? Catholic God? Muslim God? Hindu Gods? New Age God? Pantheistic God? Deist God? There are many different types and versions.
Easter Orthodox Christian. Also, it's the same God for all Christians plus all Moslems plus all Jews plus all Mormons. Where they differ is whether they believe Jesus was son of God versus mortal prophet versus troublemaker who deserved what he got. And whether Mohamed and Jospheh Smith were prophets versus more troublemakers. Plus all kinds of other details. But the God is the same.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Islam and Rabbinical/Talumidic Judaism have absolutely nothing to do with God. It is a different god altogether, a false god. Without the Son of God, the Christ, there is no access to Father God. Jesus is the Redeemer, who has paid for the sins for all who believe that He is the Christ.

Catholicism teaches a very confused doctrine based upon their own works, sometimes called sacraments, rather than simply trusting in the completed work of Christ. This religion also teaches that Mary is the intermediator, praying to dead saints and prayer to Mary, calling priests Father which is a title reserved for God, and many other heresies that separate them from true Christianity. Orthodox and the Anglican/Episcopal are very nearly identical to Catholicism.

Islam has no redeemer who's paid for their sins. Judaism is the tradition of the rabbis. It is the tradition of the Pharisees.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 10:06 pm
This is the way it works. If an unmarried person, male or female, can control their sexual passion and abstain from all sex and focus entirely on Christ, then that is for the best, according to the Apostle Paul. He is talking about complete celibacy and abstinence without any sexual outlet whatsoever, not even self pleasure.

But since most people cannot do this, it is better for them that they get married, to avoid burning with passion. But being married means that some attention will be given to the spouse and not entirely to God.
I have heard this common "spin" on St. Paul's admonition against marriage and it is so untrue that I would consider it to be a virtual lie. Nowhere does Paul mandate celibacy and nowhere does he prohibit self-pleasure, both things that are as much a part of the human experience as eating.

This is why I reject any religious faith because they falsely interpret their own holy books to achieve other agendas like ensuring the swelling of their ranks thru this type of blue pill manipulation.

This is almost as ridiculous as the lie that Mary remained a virgin all her life but she "immaculately conceived" the child Jesus. It is also a lie that Jesus was a virgin or that he never ejaculated in his entire life as a man because that would have been sinful.

Religious people who spread these myths almost deserve to be persecuted and that is why history has treated them so harshly.

St. Paul strongly advocated remaining unmarried. All the but, but, but, but, buts, will never change that fact. Now get over it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
Here's the thread where Roosh announces his new faith in God:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72750.html

He did this right after an interview with E. Michael Jones, in which they had a melding of the minds. Jones recommended the Catholic Church as an institution set up to help deal with all the problems Roosh articulated. However, I believe I read that Roosh joined the Orthodox Church.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 9:17 am
Neo wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 10:06 pm

I have heard this common "spin" on St. Paul's admonition against marriage and it is so untrue that I would consider it to be a virtual lie. Nowhere does Paul mandate celibacy and nowhere does he prohibit self-pleasure, both things that are as much a part of the human experience as eating.

This is why I reject any religious faith because they falsely interpret their own holy books to achieve other agendas like ensuring the swelling of their ranks thru this type of blue pill manipulation.

This is almost as ridiculous as the lie that Mary remained a virgin all her life but she "immaculately conceived" the child Jesus. It is also a lie that Jesus was a virgin or that he never ejaculated in his entire life as a man because that would have been sinful.

Religious people who spread these myths almost deserve to be persecuted and that is why history has treated them so harshly.

St. Paul strongly advocated remaining unmarried. All the but, but, but, but, buts, will never change that fact. Now get over it.
That's why it is best if most men married. Keep in mind, it was only recently, within the last couple of hundred years that marriage became a matter of state.

Of course it would defeat the whole purpose of celibacy if a person could just get around it with self pleasure. That's why it's better to get married. Or rather, "take a wife," rather than "get married." So a man doesn't burn with passion.

And children belong to their fathers, unless he wants his ex-wife/separated wife to take care of them.

Also, keep in mind, that in that age, most people were probably married by the time they reached 19, probably started marrying at age 13, and by age 25 most women were considered old maids even up to around 200 years ago. Probably almost everyone was getting married, not like today, where there are many singles and divorcees. Also there was no high school for people to experiment with promiscuity and perfect the use of short term relationships.

Now as for Mary having been a virgin, that is a detail that can prevent a person from reaching eternal life if they refuse to believe that God has supernatural means of doing things.

In any case, I don't require you to believe them. Just stating things for clarity.
Last edited by Neo on June 8th, 2019, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 5:04 am
Winston wrote:
Easter Orthodox Christian. Also, it's the same God for all Christians plus all Moslems plus all Jews plus all Mormons. Where they differ is whether they believe Jesus was son of God versus mortal prophet versus troublemaker who deserved what he got. And whether Mohamed and Jospheh Smith were prophets versus more troublemakers. Plus all kinds of other details. But the God is the same.
My point is that whether gods or deities exist or not (and I think they do), either way, we all create God in our own image. The God we see or believe in is a reflection of ourselves and the divinity within ourselves that we've managed to awaken. So what's happened is that Roosh has found the divinity within himself, or the Christ within, and so he is able to project that to a God without. The religion we choose is a reflection of our identity, based on our feelings and emotions, not logic. So Roosh will have to find the religion or belief system that most closely matches his beliefs and perception of who or what God is. For instance, because I'm a highly complex person, my God is going to be a highly complex type of God, not like the God that a simple minded, low IQ redneck would see.

As the old adage goes "We all create God in our own image". But that doesn't mean God doesn't exist, it's just a truism because basically we all see what we want and project outward what we are on the inside. So basically our idea or notion of God is going to be a reflection of who we are and our inner selves. It makes sense if you think about it. FYI I believe in both, an inner and outer God. I don't see those as mutually exclusive. Because much data supports both notions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 12:53 pm
That's why it is best if most men married.
Not following that logic at all. You've concocted some sort of marriage justification in your mind where there is none.
Neo wrote: Of course it would defeat the whole purpose of celibacy if a person could just get around it with self pleasure. That's why it's better to get married. Or rather, "take a wife," rather than "get married." So a man doesn't burn with passion.
Huh? I did not realize that there was a single "whole purpose" of celibacy. Would you mind explaining what you believe that is? People are celibate for a variety of reasons to include they don't want to deal with the hassles of sexual relationships, they want to protect themselves from STDs, or they suffer from STDs themselves. The list of reasons go on and on so there is nothing wrong with self pleasure if that is what one wants to do. You and your wacky religion don't get to determine what people's individual purpose for celibacy is.
Neo wrote: Now as for Mary having been a virgin, that is a detail that can prevent a person for reaching eternal life if they refuse to believe that God has supernatural means of doing things.
Are you mentally ill or just brainwashed into mindlessness? Not even most Christians believe that, though some of the more nutty denominations try to frighten people with such nonsense. I would say, your entrance card to "eternal life" is already revoked for trying to scare tactic people into that type of thinking. It is this very arrogance that is why religion is negative at its core and why religious faiths will resort to exterminating each other. Tell any devout Muslim that he must believe in the virgin Mary myth or face hell then see what happens to you. Even from a Christian orthodoxy standpoint, believing in miracles is not a requirement for going to "heaven." You're just making things up as you go along.
Neo wrote: In any case, I don't require you to believe them. Just stating things for clarity.
Well no sheot. You can't require anyone to believe anything although it is clear that someone has succeeded in requiring you to believe such things. Misery loves company, I do get that, but spreading religious myths and lies won't get many people to fall for what you have sadly fallen for.

Question: Do you by chance still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy also? Because that is the impression you give by standing by these religious fairy tales as if they are factual.

Arrogant Christian dogma such as this is precisely why I look forward to a future showdown between Islam and Christianity again. They will both decimate each other in the process and the rest of us rational people will be able to live free from the evil and annoyance of toxic religious dogma.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

June 8th, 2019, 1:31 pm
Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 12:53 pm
That's why it is best if most men married.
Not following that logic at all. You've concocted some sort of marriage justification in your mind where there is none.
Neo wrote: Of course it would defeat the whole purpose of celibacy if a person could just get around it with self pleasure. That's why it's better to get married. Or rather, "take a wife," rather than "get married." So a man doesn't burn with passion.
Huh? I did not realize that there was a single "whole purpose" of celibacy. Would you mind explaining what you believe that is? People are celibate for a variety of reasons to include they don't want to deal with the hassles of sexual relationships, they want to protect themselves from STDs, or they suffer from STDs themselves. The list of reasons go on and on so there is nothing wrong with self pleasure if that is what one wants to do. You and your wacky religion don't get to determine what people's individual purpose for celibacy is.
Neo wrote: Now as for Mary having been a virgin, that is a detail that can prevent a person for reaching eternal life if they refuse to believe that God has supernatural means of doing things.
Are you mentally ill or just brainwashed into mindlessness? Not even most Christians believe that, though some of the more nutty denominations try to frighten people with such nonsense. I would say, your entrance card to "eternal life" is already revoked for trying to scare tactic people into that type of thinking. It is this very arrogance that is why religion is negative at its core and why religious faiths will resort to exterminating each other. Tell any devout Muslim that he must believe in the virgin Mary myth or face hell then see what happens to you. Even from a Christian orthodoxy standpoint, believing in miracles is not a requirement for going to "heaven." You're just making things up as you go along.
Neo wrote: In any case, I don't require you to believe them. Just stating things for clarity.
Well no sheot. You can't require anyone to believe anything although it is clear that someone has succeeded in requiring you to believe such things. Misery loves company, I do get that, but spreading religious myths and lies won't get many people to fall for what you have sadly fallen for.

Question: Do you by chance still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy also? Because that is the impression you give by standing by these religious fairy tales as if they are factual.

Arrogant Christian dogma such as this is precisely why I look forward to a future showdown between Islam and Christianity again. They will both decimate each other in the process and the rest of us rational people will be able to live free from the evil and annoyance of toxic religious dogma.
So I try to explain the meaning of the scripture for you (which you've written about frequently), and then you start talking about a future showdown? It was just for information purposes. But if you like writing those kinds of words, that's up to you, sir.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 2:22 pm
So I try to explain the meaning of the scripture for you (which you've written about frequently), and then you start talking about a future showdown? It was just for information purposes. But if you like writing those kinds of words, that's up to you, sir.
The point at which you started intimating eternal damnation for people who deign to hold different beliefs than yours is the point where I have to point out the evil that is Christian (or religious) brainwashing.

Religious zealots like yourself life in a mental box that was constructed for you. Most of us prefer to remain well outside of that box and we wholesale reject the "programming" that managed to get you in there.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

June 8th, 2019, 2:38 pm
Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 2:22 pm
The point at which you started intimating eternal damnation for people who deign to hold different beliefs than yours is the point where I have to point out the evil that is Christian (or religious) brainwashing.

Religious zealots like yourself life in a mental box that was constructed for you. Most of us prefer to remain well outside of that box and we wholesale reject the "programming" that managed to get you in there.

What does it matter? None of it is real to you. Besides that, if you yourself keep bringing up Christianity, why would you be surprised when a Christian tells you that you misinterpret scripture? And when you say that things are a lie from the Bible when talking to a Christian, do you not expect they will tell you about the how, why and the consequence? This is what happens when people discuss things. One side may know things from the inside, while another person from the outside perspective thinks he knows things but doesn't because he is not on the inside.

I feel it was a mistake to talk to you. And I deeply apologize for talking to give you knowledge of what Paul meant. Carry on.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 8th, 2019, 2:38 pm

The thing is that it is necessary for human men to create normative standards to produce the resources now tragically being misdirected to dysgenic such as yourself. Of course as a negro you couldn’t be expected to understand.