Boeing 737 MAX aircraft are totally unsafe.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
traveller
Junior Poster

Boeing 737 MAX aircraft are totally unsafe.

Post by traveller »

They are a plane crash waiting to happen. They are even built to crash. They are capable of making air travel one of the most dangerous ways to travel.

It is the new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.

They are very poorly built. The computer control systems are made of inferior materials that are made to short circuit and cause a crash. And everyone has a right to totally refuse to ever fly in a 737 MAX, as the human body is not built to survive any kind of impact over 40 miles per hour. And the cruise speed of a Boeing 737 in general is between 494 and 544 miles per hour. To give you an idea of just how fast 544 miles per hour is, it is 1.21 city blocks per second. When the big jet crashes, everyone on board dies, no questions asked. The impact itself, at over 500 miles per hour, is what kills everyone on board.
Last edited by traveller on December 11th, 2020, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Boeing 737 MAX aircraft are totally unsafe.

Post by TruthSeeker »

I think they upgraded the software and they are safe now.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

TruthSeeker wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 9:43 pm
Very funny. No American software can be trusted, it's all overcomplicated crap. (And Reddit is down right now to prove my point.)
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

fschmidt wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 10:31 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
Very funny. No American software can be trusted, it's all overcomplicated crap. (And Reddit is down right now to prove my point.)
The software for the 737 MAX is made in China.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

TruthSeeker wrote:
There were also additional changes made, not only about the software, but also to add more sensors to feed the computer with more information.
It is now also possible to switch off the system totally and quickly in case of problems and to fly manually.
There was also a problem with the structure of the airplane etc...

I wonder however who will buy new airplanes just now, and especially this airplane Boeing 737 MAX.
Air traffic without tourism is heavily reduced at this moment and to recover will take many months from now on. Plenty of full functioning and safe airplanes are on ground, in a parking position.