Number of Americans Not Having Sex Has Reached A Record High

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Number of Americans Not Having Sex Has Reached A Record High

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 11:47 am
Don't kid yourself a mass extinction isn't going to play...
All I know is there's a lot of people predicting the end of the world for a while now, giving the exact day and everything, and it never materializes because there's no magic crystal ball any false prophet alive or dead owns that can tell you when it's going to go down. It may literally be hundreds of years down the line and yet people expect it to be any minute. Almost as if they relish in it... sick, if you ask me. Just pray and do good deeds instead.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cornfed wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 10:42 pm
Taco wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Here's what happens when women have lots of money and personal freedom (western countries)...

80% of women sleeping with 20% of men ------> woman are sluts ------> men don't marry sluts -------> low birth rate ------> low income tax revenue ------> government goes bankrupt -------> country collapses -------> world war starts -------> half the men die in the war -------> men are suddenly in high demand again --------> women want to get married and stay at home and the cycle repeats itself
That is not what has ever historically happened in Western countries.
That's what happened in ancient Rome and ancient Greece.

Controlling female behavior is necessary if you want to live in a civilized country. In poor countries that control is achieved by poverty. In wealthy western countries women have the most freedom. In these countries there is no way to control the women.

That's why Muslims lock the women in their house 7 days a week and deprive them of basic human rights. They will destroy society if they don't.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 11:51 am
Moretorque wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 11:47 am
Don't kid yourself a mass extinction isn't going to play...
All I know is there's a lot of people predicting the end of the world for a while now, giving the exact day and everything, and it never materializes because there's no magic crystal ball any false prophet alive or dead owns that can tell you when it's going to go down. It may literally be hundreds of years down the line and yet people expect it to be any minute. Almost as if they relish in it... sick, if you ask me. Just pray and do good deeds instead.
I agree with all that but the environment is dieing and most people do not care, if you have children which you do you should be very concerned with what we are handing them. Chasing credits will not solve this but going vegetarian so the eco can recover will.... I cut my meat intake way back but still have not been able to succeed going veggie all the way... It sucks animals taste so good.....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 1:19 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 10:42 pm
Taco wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Here's what happens when women have lots of money and personal freedom (western countries)...

80% of women sleeping with 20% of men ------> woman are sluts ------> men don't marry sluts -------> low birth rate ------> low income tax revenue ------> government goes bankrupt -------> country collapses -------> world war starts -------> half the men die in the war -------> men are suddenly in high demand again --------> women want to get married and stay at home and the cycle repeats itself
That is not what has ever historically happened in Western countries.
That's what happened in ancient Rome and ancient Greece.

Controlling female behavior is necessary if you want to live in a civilized country. In poor countries that control is achieved by poverty. In wealthy western countries women have the most freedom. In these countries there is no way to control the women.

That's why Muslims lock the women in their house 7 days a week and deprive them of basic human rights. They will destroy society if they don't.
Taco I don't know weather that is true or not but you have the thought process of a cave man....
Time to Hide!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

It's already a capital felony under Federal law for a man to have sex with a woman. Married or not. To America herself, consentual sex even between a man and a woman married to each other is statutory rape and is a much bigger offense than the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Mercury
Enough with the clueless rants already!

If you were born on an island with 2 women for every man and all the other men died off on a fishing trip you'd still never get sex. :lol: But still the problem would be everyone else like women, society, nature, everyone but you. If you have a reason to hate American women it's because they never told you the truth about yourself because they fear men now so they only reject you in vague terms. It's too bad they never told you to your face how they see you like maybe South American women would do.

It's doubtful you'd face up and become someone less repulsive to women but your venting of sexual frustration would involve some real things for a change. It's not mentally healthy for us to read your delusional interpretations of how society works that nobody here has called you out on yet as far as I can tell because you continue posting the same realistic fiction that helps no man and only makes us want to punch you for being a pathetic little shit. Regardless of what's happening in the world you shouldn't make excuses, American women and American men may be terrible but you conducting yourself poorly doesn't help the situation.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Mercury wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 10:12 pm
It's already a capital felony under Federal law for a man to have sex with a woman. Married or not. To America herself, consentual sex even between a man and a woman married to each other is statutory rape and is a much bigger offense than the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
Well shit, I guess I'm over here committing crimes constantly
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 1:12 pm
Mercury wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 10:12 pm
Well shit, I guess I'm over here committing crimes constantly
Yup, lots of people get away with committing crimes - until they don't.