Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu brought all this to our attention way before Tucker, all hail Mr. Wu if you don't mind...
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The only person in the corporate media worth paying attention to. Since he's actually being a man, which must be an intoxicatingly novel experience for the masses in the current dispensation to witness, I'll bet the Jews pull this out of the news cycle post haste. Like today.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tucker is certainly hitting back agains the elite, short of naming the Jew. It will be interesting to see who wins.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 9:37 pm
Tucker is certainly hitting back agains the elite, short of naming the Jew. It will be interesting to see who wins.
It's kinda hard to compete with people who legally counterfeit money....
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Holy crap. Tucker really hit it out of the ball park with his show today. If you didn’t watch it, please watch his show on Youtube for 3/27/2019.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tucker Carlson Speech - Big Business Hates Your Family

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Tucker Carlson speaking a the National Conservative conference. Interesting background stuff to listen to if you're doing the ironing or whatever.

To digress, it got me thinking about ageing. Mostly I really don't feel any different from when I was young, but on the subject of heroes I do. Back in the day I was hoping my heroes would pull me forward. Now I am thinking that maybe they are halfway there and hopefully they'll progress with the right incentives.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tucker speech

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 4:35 pm
Here is Tucker Carlson speaking a the National Conservative conference. Interesting background stuff to listen to if you're doing the ironing or whatever.

To digress, it got me thinking about ageing. Mostly I really don't feel any different from when I was young, but on the subject of heroes I do. Back in the day I was hoping my heroes would pull me forward. Now I am thinking that maybe they are halfway there and hopefully they'll progress with the right incentives.

As someone who got to know quite well two of my heroes from decades ago -- writers who inhabit(ed) the world Carlson is a part of, you may have heard of them -- my advice is: Abandon all hope ye who enter into the temple of hero worship. Outside of genuine meritocracies such as sports -- actually, it may be the only one -- I'm not sure if anyone who rises to media prominence isn't a defective human being.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Tucker Carlson being eased out?

Post by Cornfed »

This is what it seems to be like. I don’t think he is really fishing. Tucker, fight back any way you can.
Charlesweids
Freshman Poster

Tucker speech

Post by Charlesweids »

If anyone has contact info for Tucker Innes, can you let me know? I think that hes still planting, although I havent worked with him in about eight years now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How does Tucker Carlson get away with exposing the truth like that? Isn't he supposed to be part of the mainstream media? Isn't he part of Fox News? If so why doesn't he tow the party line?

Btw here is Tucker Carlson in a speech about why America's elites are fools.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson and a doctor he interviewed, explains why the Coronavirus fatality rate is really not much higher than that of the common flu.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 11:19 pm
Tucker Carlson and a doctor he interviewed, explains why the Coronavirus fatality rate is really not much higher than that of the common flu.
And if we take into account what are considered coronavirus deaths are grossly inflated by the CDC's own admission, it is probably just a mild cold killing the usual oldies and sickies who would have died of something else anyway.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson exposes the mainstream medias total hate propaganda against Donald Trump. He really tells it like it is.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Some are talking him up for a presidential run in 2024. I'm in.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 4:56 am
Some are talking him up for a presidential run in 2024. I'm in.
Yeah, although he is ultimately a sack of crap like everyone else. I seem to remember him applauding the desegregation of schools. Hmm, I wonder whether he sent his kids to Washington's public schools.