Alex Jones banned from all internet platforms in one swoop!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Alex Jones banned from all internet platforms in one swoop!

Post by Winston »

Alex Jones just got banned from all internet platforms in one big swoop and move! Probably done by the Democrats so he could not influence their upcoming elections. Their excuse was that he was spreading hate speech and insulting the families of the Sandy Hook victims by claiming no one died and that it was staged.

How can this happen though? He is controlled opposition right? I remember he lost his YouTube account before but got it back somehow. So is this just a puppet show?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Alex Jones has been banned from all internet platforms in one swoop!

Post by TruthSeeker »

Jim Fetzer is SO much better than AJ. Fetzer really goes in depth and gets into the nitty gritty details of each staged / hoaxed event.

You can get many of his programs http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/

His blog http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/

Here is Jim Fetzer's Shocking Interview with Charlie Robinson: Sandy Hook, Staged Terror Events & 9/11.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Alex Jones has been banned from all internet platforms in one swoop!

Post by Winston »

Yeah I love Jim Fetzer too. Did you know he interviewed me twice? See the links here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16845

He wanted to do more interviews with me but I didn't have the time yet.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Alex Jones banned from all internet platforms in one swoop!

Post by Moretorque »

Alex was great when he started years ago but he will not talk about the counterfeiting Khazars anymore so he's a joke......
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Alex Jones is nuts and I have no love for peddlers of conspiracy theories of his sort.

But damn, censored by everyone at the same time? Can they not see what a huge supply of fuel that will give his conspiracy-theory-peddling-engine?
The proper response to nutters is to let them prattle and be debunked accordingly. Trying to censor them will only make them stronger.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Moretorque wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 3:21 am
Alex was great when he started years ago but he will not talk about the counterfeiting Khazars anymore so he's a joke......
"... the counterfeiting Khazars ..." I like it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I better be careful, you piss our Talmudic masters off and they are liable to kill you...... We are all shit to be used and abused as they see fit!
Time to Hide!
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

When you have a large following it isn't wise to encourage people to take up arms against the media. It would only take one lunatic to take that charge literally and walk into a television studio and... A.J. needs to be careful with what he says.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Moretorque wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 2:57 pm
I better be careful, you piss our Talmudic masters off and they are liable to kill you...... We are all shit to be used and abused as they see fit!
Go about your business quietly, keep your head bowed deferentially in their presence, and don't under any circumstances make eye contact with them. Pray you're not in the wrong plane, building, boat, etc., when they do a false flag. With luck, they'll let you live.

A,J, lives under their protection. He'll be fine.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jesse Lee Peterson recently interviewed Owen Shroyer from InfoWars regarding the banning of the channel from YouTube.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Alex apologized repeatedly to the families of Sandy Hook, he made a mistake.

InfoWars on Bitchute
InfoWars

Alex is not perfect. Alex Jones's temperament does remind me of the real life actual Oskar Schindler.

What about CNN, MSNBC, etc. What about their intentional lies? Which seems to be most of the time.
They were complicit in the WMD lie that got America into wars based on complete fabrications, they never apologized, millions died, trillions lost. And now the endless anti Trump lies. The coordinated deplatforming of Alex Jones was a political take-down plain and simple.

Hoaxed: The Truth About Fake News by Mike Cernovich

Hoaxed Trailer

AL FIN a minor blog was disappeared by Google a day ago, it’s an early pre redpill like blog. Yep Google is now de-platforming Google bloggers too.

“3 most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, & a monthly salary.”
Nassim Nicholas Taleb and Naval Ravikant chat at Blockcon 2018 in Santa Monica Oct 11th 2018.
It starts off slow but they describe some of the roots of our misaligned political correctness

Dave Rubin and Eric Weinstein Discuss the controversial Data Society report which is produced by the highly ideological group. Deplatforming is one of their primary goals.

Data & Society - Inquisitors of the monochormatic authoritarian left religion who seek out and demonize heretics. They provide tools to point to heresies of SJW narratives, clandestinely doxx people, harm individuals and destroy networks. Heretical guilt is determined by association, who you talked to, who they talked to and so on. Data & Society's primary method is shame and guilt manipulation. Weinstein noticed the complete absence of statistical methodology, hence Data & Society's AIN document is essentially religious.

Computing Forever's YouTube on this

Data & Society's primary hit list :D

Twitter Bans NPC meme

משה בן יצחק