No more swimsuits for Miss America pageant

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Teh Amasin Spoderman
Freshman Poster

No more swimsuits for Miss America pageant

Post by Teh Amasin Spoderman »

I'm not sure if this has been posted already here, but I'll post anyway.

Thanks to feminism, one of the last few remaining symbols of femininity in this country has come to pass. There will no longer be bikinis and evening gowns on the stage for this year's Miss America pageant. Expect ratings to drop and see pink haired landwhales parading the runway in sweatpants.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: No more swimsuits for Miss America pageant

Post by Cornfed »

They also say that contestants are not going to be judged on their appearance, which is of course batshit insane. They should just shut the whole thing down and hang themselves.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When will they shut down Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition? Underwear and swimsuit models? Nudity in films? Maybe soon people will take cues from religion.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
thighlander
Freshman Poster

Post by thighlander »

seems like more and more American women are trying harder to look like Fred Flintstone, than look good in a swimsuit. A guy up in Seattle says there are basically two types of white women up there: the steel worker look, and the lumberjack look.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Such a competition has nothing to do with beauty. Who cares anyway about US-grrls?
This is a show which is sponsored by rich CEOs of jewelry producers, owners of companies related to designer clothes, brand names of shoes and handbags, perfume, cosmetics industries, beauty surgery and so on.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't have a problem with that. Modesty is a good thing. But these things are beauty contests. I don't know if it is the women or the gays on the panel, but they rule out the most attractive women, IMO, but I haven't seen any of these things in years, and then usually just catching a bit during channel surfing.

I wouldn't have wanted a daughter of mine in one of these contests wearing a bikini showing off flesh.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists throughout America are celebrating the fact that the Miss America Pageant will no longer let the women wear bikini's or evening gowns. Also, women who are overweight will be able to participate for the first time ever. Welcome to the feminists versions of the Miss America Pageant. :roll:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists are now telling women that being in a beauty pageant is sexists and morally wrong.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's a beauty pageant so you have to have swim suit. The feminist are such hypocrites. I haven't heard any feminist talking about how it's unfair for short men or over weight men or men with no money. Feminism is not about women rights but more about women superiority under the guise of equal rights. The media and left side with feminism.

It's like it's over.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

chanta76 wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 7:47 pm
It's a beauty pageant so you have to have swim suit. The feminist are such hypocrites. I haven't heard any feminist talking about how it's unfair for short men or over weight men or men with no money. Feminism is not about women rights but more about women superiority under the guise of equal rights. The media and left side with feminism.

It's like it's over.

Who is going to watch the Miss America pageant now when there is no swim suit competition or evening wear competition? Also, they are going to let overweight women join the Miss America pageant. There is a rumor that they will also allow transgender women to enter the Miss America pageant! WTF? :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »