Millennial girls exchange rent for s*x

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Millennial girls exchange rent for s*x

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Good ol' victim mentality at work. No point arguing with these kinds of points.
Eh, aren't you trying to make victims out of sluts that have everything handed to them except perhaps being born a bit too late? If you don't like a victim mentality then stop trying to make victims out of these psychopathic sluts.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 7:45 pm
Of course there is little ground for any female prospective tenant who is made these kinds of proposals, to report this behaviour to the police and have the man being subjected to criminal justice.
Why should the issue of doing such a thing even arise? They could just decline the offer and leave or offer to pay money instead. If they don't have any money (which in the case of a remotely attractive young woman would almost certainly be due to her own gross irresponsibility) then that is hardly the landlord's fault. He doesn't owe her a place to stay. The sluts always have the option of taking their lumps like a man would have to in the same situation. They should love that what with being so enamoured with equality, right? If anything you and they should be complaining about men generally not having the option of f***ing their landladies in lieu of rent. Please start posting videos about predatory landladies expecting money from male tenants rather than giving the option of providing sex instead.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:

I don't think the documentary is trying to criminalise, or place under a negative light, anything else than the lewd and opportunistic requests of the (supposedly male) landlords to (supposedly female, young) tenant.
"There has to be clear criminalization around the sex for rent issue." The reporter's concluding remarks.

Again, the only valid reasons for making prostitution illegal in the current moral climate involve keeping organized crime out. There's no suggestion organized crime is involved in these transactions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:11 pm
publicduende wrote:
Of course there is little ground for any female prospective tenant who is made these kinds of proposals, to report this behaviour to the police and have the man being subjected to criminal justice.
Why should the issue of doing such a thing even arise? They could just decline the offer and leave or offer to pay money instead. If they don't have any money (which in the case of a remotely attractive young woman would almost certainly be due to her own gross irresponsibility) then that is hardly the landlord's fault. He doesn't owe her a place to stay. The sluts always have the option of taking their lumps like a man would have to in the same situation. They should love that what with being so enamoured with equality, right? If anything you and they should be complaining about men generally not having the option of f***ing their landladies in lieu of rent. Please start posting videos about predatory landladies expecting money from male tenants rather than giving the option of providing sex instead.
If you start from the notion that all women are sluts and deserve to be asked for sex in exchange for rent as their first port of call and that it's perfectly normal and ethical (or not illegal) for a lonely man in his 40s or 50s to ask for sex from a cash-strapped young woman, then yes, your point is valid.

Alas, neither of the above is true. It's degrading to make those kinds of proposals. Not only the woman is in no obligation to accept, she may well find a sympathetic police officer who may actually sue the landlord's a**. It's degrading, unethical and bordering illegal. Most importantly, and sadly, it's a sign of the times.

As for male, I can easily see a gay landlord making the same proposal to a young and attractive man. Why are you assuming that this is a phenomenon that will only affect women?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:22 pm
publicduende wrote:

I don't think the documentary is trying to criminalise, or place under a negative light, anything else than the lewd and opportunistic requests of the (supposedly male) landlords to (supposedly female, young) tenant.
"There has to be clear criminalization around the sex for rent issue." The reporter's concluding remarks.

Again, the only valid reasons for making prostitution illegal in the current moral climate involve keeping organized crime out. There's no suggestion organized crime is involved in these transactions.
It's kind of degrading, don't you think? It does sounds like a scene taken from Les Miserables.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:02 pm
publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Good ol' victim mentality at work. No point arguing with these kinds of points.
Eh, aren't you trying to make victims out of sluts that have everything handed to them except perhaps being born a bit too late? If you don't like a victim mentality then stop trying to make victims out of these psychopathic sluts.
So every prospective female tenant is a slut. Can't be a student with a non-STEM degree (and some college debt to pay) who can barely make ends meet? Oh well, for you all college girls are sluts for the mere fact that they go to college.

For the record, I don't know what happens in the US but in the UK it's quite common for these girls to get a bf and move in with them if they really have money problem. If bf is from the same generation, it's unlikely he will be much better off but at least they can split the rent (like I did, back in the days, with my Japanese ex-gf). If bf is a few years older and has a decent job, then even better.

Why everything has to be taken to the most dramatic extreme, in your worldview?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:25 pm
If you start from the notion that all women are sluts and deserve to be asked for sex in exchange for rent as their first port of call and that it's perfectly normal and ethical (or not illegal) for a lonely man in his 40s or 50s to ask for sex from a cash-strapped young woman, then yes, your point is valid.

Alas, neither of the above is true. It's degrading to make those kinds of proposals. Not only the woman is in no obligation to accept, she may well find a sympathetic police officer who may actually sue the landlord's a**. It's degrading, unethical and bordering illegal.
Once again, if the tenant doesn't like the offer, why can't she just decline? Isn't it good to have options? Where I am now (which caters mainly to tourists but has a few long-stay residents) when tenants are down on their luck they are sometimes offered gardening, maintenance and cleaning work in lieu of rent. Is this a bad thing? In a sense it might be degrading for someone who has been OK for money in the past, but probably less degrading than living under a bridge. Or at least the tenants must think so or they would just decline and go live under a bridge. They may be victims in a sense, but not of the owners. I think the owners are doing these people a favor and most other people probably would think so too. If sex were on the table, then so what? Why is that such a big deal in a majority slut population?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:48 pm
If sex were on the table, then so what? Why is that such a big deal in a majority slut population?
The above statement contains the fallacy. You keep assuming that being asked for household chores in exchange (or part exchange) for lodging is the same as being asked for sexual favours. And that it's a "majority slut population" out there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:56 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:48 pm
If sex were on the table, then so what? Why is that such a big deal in a majority slut population?
The above statement contains the fallacy. You keep assuming that being asked for household chores in exchange (or part exchange) for lodging is the same as being asked for sexual favours..
I agree it is different. As a young man I would have much rather been asked for sexual favors by a landlady who was anything short of being monstrously ugly than have to clean out guttering and such, but if not I could just have declined.
And that it's a "majority slut population" out there
Of course it is a majority slut population. The majority of females renting places are not virgins saving themselves for marriage. Hardly any of them are, but if they are then once again they can just decline the offer. Are you being serious with this thread?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:26 pm
gsjackson wrote:
publicduende wrote:

It's kind of degrading, don't you think? It does sounds like a scene taken from Les Miserables.
Sure, and not really (because the economic pressures are not comparable to 19th century France). I don't doubt some of these landlords are Harvey Weinstein without the leverage. But maybe not -- there's no reporting in this piece of coercion or anything close to rape. The only "victim" interviewed said she told the delicately broaching landlord no, and that apparently was the end of the matter.

The women can simply walk away from the "degradation." There are shelters available for those who can't afford to pay rent in money. It's telling that there have been virtually no complaints about this from the "victims." Just grist for the "criminalization" mill of lunatic latter-day feminism.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 9:24 pm
publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:26 pm
gsjackson wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Sure, and not really (because the economic pressures are not comparable to 19th century France). I don't doubt some of these landlords are Harvey Weinstein without the leverage. But maybe not -- there's no reporting in this piece of coercion or anything close to rape. The only "victim" interviewed said she told the delicately broaching landlord no, and that apparently was the end of the matter.

The women can simply walk away from the "degradation." There are shelters available for those who can't afford to pay rent in money. It's telling that there have been virtually no complaints about this from the "victims." Just grist for the "criminalization" mill of lunatic latter-day feminism.
If there is any degrading quality to this it would be that most of these girls have been honed out by so many men that it does not matter- whats a little more when the rent is at stake? If there is yet further degradation it might be that the landlords actually think a piece of obviously cheap poon is worth the rent. It is very doubtful at all that these girls are at all desperate in some third world sense..more likely, they spent their money partying and being short, they are willing to work off a little rent. After all considering that the last 10 guys that shagged them got it for free, actually pricing that poon with rent is flattery.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:25 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 8:11 pm
publicduende wrote:

Alas, neither of the above is true. It's degrading to make those kinds of proposals. Not only the woman is in no obligation to accept, she may well find a sympathetic police officer who may actually sue the landlord's a**. It's degrading, unethical and bordering illegal. Most importantly, and sadly, it's a sign of the times.

As for male, I can easily see a gay landlord making the same proposal to a young and attractive man. Why are you assuming that this is a phenomenon that will only affect women?
You have a point, however, these proposals would not be getting made if it were not for the fact that they are frequently successful I suspect.
As long as it is free choice and they are over 18, it seems like a private arrangement and not really my business, no matter my personal opinions about the situation. The other question would be, what if the girl proposes? Is that somehow unlikely? I do not think so. After all, she has the rent looming and might simply see an opportunity. This whole thing is quickly sliding into the Susan Brownmiller idiocy that all sex is rape by men. That is exactly ultimate goal of this crap. I thought that one of the pillars of the faith for progressives was that women have primacy over their own bodies?
Instead here, we have other women, older and angry no doubt, and their mangina guy crews, wanting to control other women's bodies and make their choices for them. Of course, ALL WOMEN are victims of whatever the coven leadership can imagine. These are the same shrews that insist that ALL men who marry younger foreign women are trafficking and yes, they would very much like to make such things illegal. In fact, being attracted to young slim women automatically makes the man a "creep" in their eyes and certainly guilty of some kind of felony if they can only conger up what it might be.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Not everyone is capable of understanding. You can try to force it in, but it's probably a waste of time. Either a person can understand it after a few explanations or they probably are just incapable.

I sometimes try to explain things three to five different ways or three to five different times. If it can't sink in after that, I figure that the topic is just one they can't understand and leave them alone. Kind of like when you tell a joke and then you explain it and then the person still doesn't understand it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 10:16 pm
You have a point, however, these proposals would not be getting made if it were not for the fact that they are frequently successful I suspect.
As long as it is free choice and they are over 18, it seems like a private arrangement and not really my business, no matter my personal opinions about the situation. The other question would be, what if the girl proposes? Is that somehow unlikely? I do not think so. After all, she has the rent looming and might simply see an opportunity. This whole thing is quickly sliding into the Susan Brownmiller idiocy that all sex is rape by men. That is exactly ultimate goal of this crap. I thought that one of the pillars of the faith for progressives was that women have primacy over their own bodies?
Instead here, we have other women, older and angry no doubt, and their mangina guy crews, wanting to control other women's bodies and make their choices for them. Of course, ALL WOMEN are victims of whatever the coven leadership can imagine. These are the same shrews that insist that ALL men who marry younger foreign women are trafficking and yes, they would very much like to make such things illegal. In fact, being attracted to young slim women automatically makes the man a "creep" in their eyes and certainly guilty of some kind of felony if they can only conger up what it might be.
Perhaps in the US things are completely different but, in the UK, I really don't think these proposals would be "frequently successful". Whether a girl being made said proposal is a girl of principles or one who has been sleeping with a ton of guys, the point is: would she want to sleep with "the landlord", typically a lonely, middle-aged out-of-shape guy whose only leverage is the availability of a spare bed?

However some of us want to think that would be possible, as a titillating fantasy maybe, for what I know of British society, no woman would do it unless she is completely desperate. The typical British woman, as bitchy and entitled as she is, will always try to sleep with guys of her choice, probably young and attractive men.

Come to think: if she were hot, she would be able to cajole a far better looking or younger or richer guy in a sugar daddy situation, which will involve living like a queen in a much better pad plus a host of other perks. We have seen how those foxy "college students" who really are up to the sugar babe role try to maximise their purchasing power.

If she weren't so hot but just normal, there would be a number of other options to save on rent: share with a boyfriend, even an occasional one, crash on different friends' sofas or - it has been observed in London quite a bit - squat in one of the empty properties around town.

Another detail: these arrangements must be in exchange of lodging in individual rooms or similar small places. Virtually all landlords I know or I heard of, across the UK, have hefty mortgages on the properties they rent and the rent they extract is necessary to pay up the mortgage monthly installment, at least in part. A landlord who is happy to give away an entire flat or house in exchange for sex is either particularly well-off, in which case he would be better off (and safer!) reaching an arrangement with a sugar babe proper, or is risking falling behind on his mortgage payments.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 12:10 am
Come to think: if she were hot, she would be able to cajole a far better looking or younger or richer guy in a sugar daddy situation, which will involve living like a queen in a much better pad plus a host of other perks.
Well then, this whole subject must be a lot of nonsense. /thread