White man murdered by pig

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White man murdered by pig

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 6:41 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 18th, 2017, 7:48 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 5:33 am
I'm talking about traffic stops where all the cop knows about the driver is that he's black.
What's wrong with that exactly? Blacks are dangerous wildlife with low intelligence and impulse control. Of course they should be treated differently from humans.
Many would argue the same of you. You make all these claims of superiority, and yet look at your life and your choices and all your claims of racial superiority come off as you delusional ego protection because your race is all you have.
Not sure how to tie the two issues together. Perhaps you could further explain.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 6:46 am
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
I'm talking about traffic stops where all the cop knows about the driver is that he's black.
What's wrong with that exactly? Blacks are dangerous wildlife with low intelligence and impulse control. Of course they should be treated differently from humans.
Many would argue the same of you. You make all these claims of superiority, and yet look at your life and your choices and all your claims of racial superiority come off as you delusional ego protection because your race is all you have.
So, no one likes to believe they are inferior to anyone else. Many men, in particular, crave feeling a sense of superiority, dominance, or power over others. Your life is, by my estimates, quite a pathetic, loveless, and fruitless affair. Your mind, in an effort to shield you from the pain of failure, has decided it is easier to deflect those feelings by blaming it on some mythical other (the powers that be, the Jews, etc) because you could never accept that maybe you're just that sad of an individual. That sates your sense of failure, but not your one of superiority, and for that you need your racism, a philosophy that says no matter how pathetic you are, you'll still be superior to a black researcher or doctor because your genes deem it so, despite their contributions to society in comparison to your squalid existence.

To those of us that judge individuals on merit, you are calculably subhuman. You contribute less to the species than a research monkey and consume enough to make you a net burden to society, if my guesses are correct. Plenty of subhumans out there of every color in my book.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 6:57 am
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
So, no one likes to believe they are inferior to anyone else. Many men, in particular, crave feeling a sense of superiority, dominance, or power over others. Your life is, by my estimates, quite a pathetic, loveless, and fruitless affair. Your mind, in an effort to shield you from the pain of failure, has decided it is easier to deflect those feelings by blaming it on some mythical other (the powers that be, the Jews, etc) because you could never accept that maybe you're just that sad of an individual. That sates your sense of failure, but not your one of superiority, and for that you need your racism, a philosophy that says no matter how pathetic you are, you'll still be superior to a black researcher or doctor because your genes deem it so, despite their contributions to society in comparison to your squalid existence.

To those of us that judge individuals on merit, you are calculably subhuman. You contribute less to the species than a research monkey and consume enough to make you a net burden to society, if my guesses are correct. Plenty of subhumans out there of every color in my book.
So basically this is just infantile generic abuse of anyone disturbing your piece of mind by offering any alternative to the nonsense you are required to espouse in order to keep your job. That is your defence mechanism for the indignity having to pretend to believe nonsense. I guess we all have to eat.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:27 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 6:57 am
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

So basically this is just infantile generic abuse of anyone disturbing your piece of mind by offering any alternative to the nonsense you are required to espouse in order to keep your job. That is your defence mechanism for the indignity having to pretend to believe nonsense. I guess we all have to eat.
I'm just calling things like they are, you're a subhuman unfit for survival in an advanced society and it makes you lash out and hold absurd beliefs like you do.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:30 pm
I'm just calling things like they are, you're a subhuman unfit for survival in an advanced society and it makes you lash out and hold absurd beliefs like you do.
Please provide evidence refuting any given belief I have expressed in the appropriate thread.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Please provide evidence refuting any given belief I have expressed in the appropriate thread.
Please provide any evidence to support your belief. I have your objective failure to support my assertion that you are subhuman and unfit for survival.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:40 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Please provide any evidence to support your belief. I have your objective failure to support my assertion that you are subhuman and unfit for survival.
Eh, I haven't failed at anything. There is plenty of evidence that blacks have low IQs, high time preference, low impulse control etc. that has been presented in other threads.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:42 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:40 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Eh, I haven't failed at anything. There is plenty of evidence that blacks have low IQs, high time preference, low impulse control etc. that has been presented in other threads.
I've read that Bushman and Pygmies have really low IQ scores. On the other hand, they can go through the desert or jungle and find all kinds of plants they need to survive, in an environment that might kill one of us 'civilized' people instantly. They also have very complicated languages, and some of them like to play word games, making puns and such, things inconsistent with low intelligence. I think this is more of a case of IQ scores being geared toward measuring aspects of intelligence deemed important to people living in the 'modern world' rather than to people living in a primitive context in a desert or a jungle. If you were stranded in the Kalahari with the bushman for a while, you'd probably die unless they helped you survive. One of their children would probably have a better chance of survival alone.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Cornfed wrote:
The burden of proof lies with you, champ. When you make an assertive claim (that there IS something rather than IS NOT), you have to provide a foundation of evidence or proof of that claim, otherwise it is accepted as null. I would think a holy perfect white man with a mountain of IQ would know this.
Cornfed wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:42 pm
Eh, I haven't failed at anything.
Uh, yes you have. A quick review of your post history shows several points you've expressed frustration at your inability to obtain.

- Something about a dental issue
- Something about not finding a Caucasian female for you to mate with
- Something about not being able to live in Russia
MrMan wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 10:50 pm
I've read that Bushman and Pygmies have really low IQ scores. On the other hand, they can go through the desert or jungle and find all kinds of plants they need to survive, in an environment that might kill one of us 'civilized' people instantly. They also have very complicated languages, and some of them like to play word games, making puns and such, things inconsistent with low intelligence. I think this is more of a case of IQ scores being geared toward measuring aspects of intelligence deemed important to people living in the 'modern world' rather than to people living in a primitive context in a desert or a jungle. If you were stranded in the Kalahari with the bushman for a while, you'd probably die unless they helped you survive. One of their children would probably have a better chance of survival alone.
Wow. MrMan is actually right on the mark. Pretty intelligent poster from what I've seen so far in this and other threads.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 7:05 am
Uh, yes you have. A quick review of your post history shows several points you've expressed frustration at your inability to obtain.

Requiring dental work at any time in your life is a personal failure and I am somehow personally responsible for the fact that all white females are now worthless sluts? That is really silly.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 5:38 pm
Man With a Plan wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 7:05 am

Requiring dental work at any time in your life is a personal failure and I am somehow personally responsible for the fact that all white females are now worthless sluts? That is really silly.
It is reflective of poor self care and a likely lack of resources. You're unfit for this world, by the measure of your post history.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 5:59 pm
It is reflective of poor self care and a likely lack of resources.
Thus we learn that everyone who has their shit together is immune to tooth decay and traumatic damage. Retarded. It must be frustrating that you need to be politically correct in order to keep your job, but surely you could do better than this.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 6:24 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 5:59 pm
It is reflective of poor self care and a likely lack of resources.
Thus we learn that everyone who has their shit together is immune to tooth decay and traumatic damage. Retarded. It must be frustrating that you need to be politically correct in order to keep your job, but surely you could do better than this.
Ah. Now I understand. You're genuinely unintelligent. I thought you were taking the piss before, but I actually think your IQ is low--lower than the "subhuman blacks" you often deride. Like when you said I blamed you for western women being thots. Not once did I say you were to blame. I said you were to blame for your inability to find a worthwhile woman. Now I can disregard all your future posts, because it's clear debating you is like debating a child.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 8:42 am
Like when you said I blamed you for western women being thots. Not once did I say you were to blame. I said you were to blame for your inability to find a worthwhile woman.
If I'm not to blame for white females being sluts married to the government then logically I am not to blame for there not being any worthwhile females.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 9:49 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 8:42 am
Like when you said I blamed you for western women being thots. Not once did I say you were to blame. I said you were to blame for your inability to find a worthwhile woman.
If I'm not to blame for white females being sluts married to the government then logically I am not to blame for there not being any worthwhile females.
Plenty of women out there that are white and not sluts. Your not finding them is your own doing, your failure as a man.