Hurricane Irma

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hurricane Irma

Post by Taco »

There will be lots of insurance companies filing for bankruptcy soon...

Hurricane Irma
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... ould-be-it

"Monster" Irma Is Now The Strongest Atlantic Hurricane On Record As Florida Preps For "Catastrophe"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-0 ... n-lockdown
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hurricane Irma

Post by Taco »

Barbuda "Totally Demolished" After Hurricane Irma Levels 90% Of All Dwellings
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-0 ... -dwellings
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Irma, I think I'm in love. I love your curves. I love the way you twirl. I am confident that when you visit Miami, you will sweep people off their feet. And yet your strength no less than the masculine gender as you will show by being no less forceful than Harvey. I am anxiously awaiting your arrival.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:Irma, I think I'm in love. I love your curves. I love the way you twirl. I am confident that when you visit Miami, you will sweep people off their feet. And yet your strength no less than the masculine gender as you will show by being no less forceful than Harvey. I am anxiously awaiting your arrival.
All these happy people. I have a friend who says his religious faith has been restored after praying for 25 years that devastation be visited upon Houston. The reason being that he had been beaten within an inch of his life by four blacks from Houston who mugged him at an ATM, and suffered permanent brain damage. But that's just circumstances. There is something exhilarating about the pure and joyful, non-discriminate misanthropy of fschmidt.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Hurricane Irma
:twisted: JEWS FAULT!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I'm also anxiously awaiting Irma's arrival. It should crash the markets and send gold to the moon. It will reach Florida on Sunday morning.

Hurricane Irma will be a Category 4 or 5 storm as it approaches Florida — here's everything you need to know
http://www.businessinsider.com/hurrican ... tes-2017-9

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

My sister has a water front condo on the gulf in Sarasota, I asked her to come to my house in the center of the state for safety and she said I was so filthy she would rather die in the hurricane than stay in my pig sty..... :shock:
Time to Hide!
chomommablack
Freshman Poster

Post by chomommablack »

Moretorque wrote:My sister has a water front condo on the gulf in Sarasota, I asked her to come to my house in the center of the state for safety and she said I was so filthy she would rather die in the hurricane than stay in my pig sty..... :shock:
A lot of Floridians are very prideful and have this attitude. Which is funny because many are not even originally born and raised there.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

And still people go sailing despite the warnings of a hurricane :roll:. Fortunately for them, they were rescued unharmed.