Unite the Right Rally, Aug 12

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Unite the Right Rally, Aug 12

Post by Cornfed »

This looks like it is going to be a major alt-right rally in Charlottesville, VA on August 12th. I think it started off as being about preserving Confederate monuments or some such, but has evolved. I don’t think this will be a really huge rally, but it will mark the start of the really huge rallies coming. So when you are an old man telling the kids about how we won the race war and rid the West of shitskins and traitors, they will want to know whether you attended this one.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local ... 0b4ea.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Unite the Right Rally, Aug 12

Post by Cornfed »

By the way, we know that these events have a habit of getting violent, so obviously you would want to attend and leave as part of a group if you are on the side of good rather than evil.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like the pigs illegally attacked this rally. This could get interesting. In the short term the scum involved are going to get sued, but hopefully it will lead to the pigs worldwide getting the backlash that they deserve.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is probably the best commentary on the situation currently available, ironically from the Jew York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/12/us/c ... alist.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently a police helicopter crashed at the event. Could things get more awesome?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ville.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is RamZpaul on the subject:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxWdUyEExN0[/youtube]

People are really nailing their colors to the mast over this one. Yay!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The Jews always overreach. Must be something genetic. Here they had complete (and invisible to the vast majority of the public) control over what is surely the most propagandized, brain-dead population in the history of the world, but they had to keep pushing, keep pushing, making their victims twist and turn in the wind, and now they are being identified once again.

I'm disappointed Cornel West lent his support to the antifa thugs. He's right about most things. I'm also disappointed by privileged white jocks, such as Chris Long, who are enlisted to condemn the "hate." If you don't know what you're talking about, just keep your mouth shut.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The police action in this event has really screwed them. Reaction to the pig helicopter deaths is cool. I’ve been saying that the pigs were evil traitors for 20 years. Now it seems that most people finally agree with me. What is it like, pigs? You know your own regime that pays your direct deposits hates you and hates your values. Now everyone else hates you too. We had the paradoxical situation at Berkeley 4-15 where Trumpers chanted “Blue lives matter”. That won’t happen again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Richard Spencer commenting. We are going to win.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjzb4-wOhQc[/youtube]
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Here is RamZpaul on the subject:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQivfk2WYAg[/youtube]

Comments?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A nice history lesson for Cornfed -- '70s and '80s marches of this sort were even bigger. And Paul seems to agree with me that the Daily Stormer is so juvenile and unsophisticated as to suggest that it is controlled opposition. But then Paul is a benighted boomer too.

I agree with Paul's basic point that these events that Soros is allowed to make confrontational are counter-productive, because no matter what actually happens the media will spin it how they will.

But the main point I want to take up was made by a reader on RT today: Why are Soros's thugs allowed to be anywhere around? The alt-right people presumably had to petition the city for the right to assemble, and isn't the point of such bureaucratic hoops to ensure that the event takes place in an orderly and peaceful manner? Why then allow counter-demonstrations that didn't jump through the hoops anywhere near the main demonstration. That's not taking away any rights from them; they can peacefully assemble themselves in the required manner in their own time. Why don't the cops enforce this?

Of course, we all know the answer to these questions. There are those who relish such division and confrontation, starting with Soros, the media, and no doubt that mayor of Charlottesville. Not to mention the entire Deep State, which never takes a day off in the effort to run the elected president of the U.S. out of office. Chalottesville is Trump's most shameful moment, says CNN (I was forced to watch it in the place I had lunch). Every day it's a new nadir for the president, though he seems to be trying his best to impress the Deep State with lots of crazy-man sabre-rattling.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don’t get the criticism here. The humor of the Daily Stormer clearly appeals to younger people and is based on proper market research. Of course the bad guys are going to attack the alt-right, but they are going to genocide us anyway if we do nothing, so there is nothing to lose. Probably direct action against the pigs is going to be the next phase of resistance.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Same old usual nonsense out of you all that is meaningless, what does the constitution say about coining money ?

Why have all the countries given their ability up to coin money ? Until the sheeple figure out the core of the issue and take this ability back from the these con men this will continue world wide unhindered.

You can't blame our rulers when the masses are so dam stupid and easily duped....
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Incidentally, does anyone know of any other occasion where the pigs have deliberately ambushed and attacked a permitted rally in defiance of a federal court order, broke them into small groups and then forced them into areas where they would be attacked by communist terrorists working in collusion with the pigs? That seems to be a new development. If Trump had any balls he would have all the pigs involved, the governor and the city council shipped off to Gitmo where they belong. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in court.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I did a research of Heather Heyer to see if I could find a body picture to see if she was fat. The only pictures available of her are head shots. That should tell you something. And her mother is obviously obese. She has a fat, obese face. The way the media potrays her, she makes Saint Terresa look like a slouch. This was all setup from the beginning.

The US media is like Pravda in the 1950s. It is so calculated. The violent protesters are referred to in every article as "pedestrians". But a pedestrian is someone who is walking from point A to point B. Protesters intentionally blocking the streets are not pedestrians.

Antifa openly advocates violence which is illegal and not free speech. But yet the media won't talk about them and the government does nothing. This should tell you something. Antifa is being protected and supported by high levels in the government. America is really a fuccked up place.