Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Man Sets Record By Eating 72 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man Sets Record By Eating 72 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes

Post by jamesbond » July 5th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Joey “Jaws” Chestnut beat his 2016 International Hot Dog Eating Contest record of 70 hot dogs Tuesday at the annual July Fourth Nathan’s Famous hot dog eating contest by devouring a total of 72 in ten minutes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ippjx5hQfco[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Man Sets Record By Eating 72 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » July 5th, 2017, 5:21 pm

No trolling here; I actually plan on beating some of Matt Stonie records. Joey Chestnut is Stonie's only competition. Furious Pete and L.A. Beast come a sheer 2nd place.
P.S.: Matt Stonie is the little guy to Chestnut's left facing our right; that dude can eat quickly! Today must have been a bad day for him because he beat Chestnut a few times.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco » July 6th, 2017, 3:14 am

There's no shortage of woman stuffing hotdogs in their mouths. It comes naturally to them...

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: we're no longer interested in finding out the truth." - Carl Sagan

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » July 9th, 2017, 9:19 am

Taco wrote:There's no shortage of woman stuffing hotdogs in their mouths. It comes naturally to them...

I think I am going to vomit! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » July 10th, 2017, 6:10 am

This looks like a very unhealthy sport that strains the stomach and fills one's bodies with sodium nitrate.

What do they get if they win? If it's just bragging rights, who wants bragging rights for something like that?