Manchester Bombing False Flag | Another Hoax in the UK

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Manchester Bombing False Flag | Another Hoax in the UK

Post by Voyager1 »

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Manchester Bombing False Flag | Another Hoax in the UK

Post by Adama »

I've tried before, but members here aren't interested in these media hoaxes.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

All staged event....All Hoax...The problem for people in UK is not this but the Queen...

She is waking up... :shock: :shock:

I don't think UK or even Europe would exist in its present form in next five years.

She is the biggest terror for mankind not even the CIA/MI5 staged hoaxes.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:I've tried before, but members here aren't interested in these media hoaxes.
We will see The Queen of England more and more and MORE in news in coming months...UK is becoming a fortress.

Fortress Britain: Weaponry of SAS soldier who joined Manchester raid is revealed as hundreds of armed troops patrol London landmarks and the PM warns another attack is imminent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... marks.html

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes, it is becoming obvious that they are training the public to accept a police state. Gradually over a generation or two, people will grow up seeing troops around patrolling the streets. Next it will become like the tales of Nazi Germany, that is with check points everywhere at which papers must be presented. They are already talking about removing the visa waiver system among European countries and unrestricted travel within them.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:Yes, it is becoming obvious that they are training the public to accept a police state. Gradually over a generation or two, people will grow up seeing troops around patrolling the streets. Next it will become like the tales of Nazi Germany, that is with check points everywhere at which papers must be presented. They are already talking about removing the visa waiver system among European countries and unrestricted travel within them.
That is guaranteed.....I recently had a talk with a guy from UK with regards to my work and he was so NEGATIVE...I have never met anyone like him ever..some other force was talking through him...It was soo dark.....I had a big argument with him exactly on the day 22 may when this thing happened..I think they are feeding this force with fear..even though the actual event is fake the fear is real by people ...

Here from David Icke

They like the 22nd of the month don't they:

Lee Rigby - 22-05-2013
Brussels attack - 22-03-16
Munich attack - 22-07-16
London attack- 22-03-17
Manchester attack- 22-05-17

I think 22 is a big ritual for them it seems