The Truth About Trump's Refugee Ban

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Truth About Trump's Refugee Ban

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the truth about Trumps refugees ban. It's not a Muslim ban, it's a 120 day ban on refugees from countries that harbor terrorists.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Truth About Trump's Refugee Ban

Post by droid »

Fantastic video, I love the high pitch on the tweets, hilarious.

But its is really weird Saudi Arabia was conveniently not included.
They should be put under pressure until they receive refugees themselves.

Trump's zionist links are still an open question
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What can he do ? we are dealing with a mafia that manufactures money out of nothing. The idiots are never going to figure out why you have to tie your money to something real..

No way a 2 digit IQ can figure this out and that is why our rulers are lowering the intelligence bar.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

BS video..The real terrorist are the CIA who created false flags in America.

The biggest enemy of mankind is America right now...not Americans but America..The Jewish structure...

I'm 10000000000000000000000000000000% sure there will be a fake terror attack in America and they will blame someone not from these 7 countries so that the media can create more drama how banning muslims have failed.

or better...

a white guy will be made the fall guy...to discredit this whole charade...Its a charade within a charade :mrgreen:

All these seven countries the Jews destroyed...

You are going straight to hell if you believe America can do something for you :lol: :lol:

I'm sick of Jews acting like white man...paul joseph watson is a Jew not a white guy...

White man will take the blame for jewish thuggery as always :mrgreen:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:I'm sick of Jews acting like white man...paul joseph watson is a Jew not a white guy...:
No jew there IMO but certainly a zionist shill

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDAzlmIqpZg[/youtube]
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I'm sick of Jews acting like white man...paul joseph watson is a Jew not a white guy...:
No jew there IMO but certainly a zionist shill

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDAzlmIqpZg[/youtube]

Tomato...Tomato....oops...should be Tomato...Potato...oops...it should really be Tomato...Zionist Shill :D
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:Here is the truth about Trumps refugees ban. It's not a Muslim ban, it's a 120 day ban on refugees from countries that harbor terrorists.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM[/youtube]

I dont know what specific objections there are to what he sayswhat, but posting anything lucid here is a waste of time.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq have no functioning government, they each contain multiple warring fiefdoms, these regions are not countries, there are controlled by various usually Islamic warlords. Obama did the same thing for the same reasons. Its NOT a travel ban its a temporary hold. A sensible immigration policy to deal with this situation needs to be hashed out. Yes this will be over in 4 months. Immigrants and refugees who did not want to destroy America made America great and this will continue.
משה בן יצחק