Western Society and Insanity

Discuss news and current events around the world.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Western Society and Insanity

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote:Yick is kind of funny actually. He (or she?) is emulating liberals:
1. No facts to back up their opinions.
2. Immediate anger upon respectfully questioning their beliefs.
3. Liberal (lol, pun intended) use of curse-words to slander those that disagree with them, despite the other party not being uncivil up to that point.
4. Continue raging even after their argument has been refuted. (Often using words like, "racist" to define opinions they disagree with, instead of using actual facts to refute the opposing argument.)

I'm waiting to see what he (or she) will do when confronted with actual facts... since (like I said in #4), he isn't going to stop when it's plain to everyone else he's wrong. Let's see, I'll add to my list as we go on.

And wow, you knew I said I could read Swedish before I told you in this thread? My opinions must really enrage you to get you to remember something like that about some random name on the internet. The fact that you sort of casted doubt upon that assertion in your comment is even more hilarious.
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-inf ... Per-capita

I wonder how many Islamic refugees are Iceland, Lesotho or New Zealand? :roll:
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:Yick is kind of funny actually. He (or she?) is emulating liberals:
3. Liberal (lol, pun intended) use of curse-words to slander those that disagree with them, despite the other party not being uncivil up to that point.
4. Continue raging even after their argument has been refuted. (Often using words like, "racist" to define opinions they disagree with, instead of using actual facts to refute the opposing argument.)

I'm waiting to see what he (or she) will do when confronted with actual facts... since (like I said in #4), he isn't going to stop when it's plain to everyone else he's wrong. Let's see, I'll add to my list as we go on.

And wow, you knew I said I could read Swedish before I told you in this thread? My opinions must really enrage you to get you to remember something like that about some random name on the internet. The fact that you sort of casted doubt upon that assertion in your comment is even more hilarious.

Yick, can I ask you a question?

What is it like being a dumb person?

Is it hard like John Wayne said...or are the psychological stresses of life dampened by your inability to understand them?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote:
yick wrote:

Is it hard like John Wayne said...or are the psychological stresses of life dampened by your inability to understand them?
It must be crap when your Breibart wankfest goes up in smoke.

I know, I know... you thought this was a safe place to peddle your nonsense... well... now you know.

Sweden has always had the highest counts of rape, sexual violence and domestic abuse in Western Europe - with Iceland, Finland and Norway not far behind - Iceland, Finland and Norway has very few Muslims.

So it has nothing to do with Islam, because if had something to do with Islam, France and Germany would be the undisputed leaders of Europe, am I right or what?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:
yick wrote:

I know, I know... you thought this was a safe place to peddle your nonsense... well... now you know.

Sweden has always had the highest counts of rape, sexual violence and domestic abuse in Western Europe - with Iceland, Finland and Norway not far behind - Iceland, Finland and Norway has very few Muslims.

So it has nothing to do with Islam, because if had something to do with Islam, France and Germany would be the undisputed leaders of Europe, am I right or what?
When a fool shouts in victory, pay him no mind, he knows not whether he wins, loses or accomplishes nothing. He only rejoices in his own folly.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote:
yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:
yick wrote:

When a fool shouts in victory, pay him no mind, he knows not whether he wins, loses or accomplishes nothing. He only rejoices in his own folly.
See, you can post all your nonsense, but the thing is, you haven't proven anything.

The facts are, Sweden has always had a societal problem with rape, sexual assault and sexual abuse of women - long before Muslims came over to Sweden and settled there. And in countries where there are hardly any Muslims, Finland and Iceland, they are in the top three countries for rape.

If rape was linked to Islamic populations - then France would be the no.1 country in Europe for rape and sexual assault, but it isn't, it is in the bottom half despite it being the country with the most Muslims in Europe.

Now, if you have anything to bring to the table that say different, then bring it, if not, shut the f**k up! 8)
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

In case there was any uncertainty surrounding my opinion of Muslims:

They are violent, unintelligent, murderous, unproductive, inbred, sexually perverted, socially corrupt, sub-humans that have no rhyme or reason to their existence besides increasing the suffering of decent, good human beings.

Ghenghis Khan knew exactly how to deal with Muslims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
We need this guy back.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote:In case there was any uncertainty surrounding my opinion of Muslims:

They are violent, unintelligent, murderous, unproductive, inbred, sexually perverted, socially corrupt, sub-humans that have no rhyme or reason to their existence besides increasing the suffering of decent, good human beings.

Ghenghis Khan knew exactly how to deal with Muslims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
We need this guy back.
Who cares what you think? You are a slow witted bigot who when confronted with facts and logic, you fall apart like a snowman in the Sahara.

Try and not rely on Breibart to do your thinking and you won't get the flanneling you got on here, cheers luv! :D
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:In case there was any uncertainty surrounding my opinion of Muslims:

We need this guy back.
Who cares what you think? You are a slow witted bigot who when confronted with facts and logic, you fall apart like a snowman in the Sahara.

Try and not rely on Breibart to do your thinking and you won't get the flanneling you got on here, cheers luv! :D

Muslims are bad
, but they are so destructive, stupid, and inbred that they could never be a threat to civilized man. Their supporters are even worse!They are the ones who enable them and let them live in civilized countries! The best part though is that liberals will eventually have to share a street with those same violent, inbred, mentally retarded criminals that they defended for so long. Justice is so great!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote: Muslims are bad[/b], but they are so destructive, stupid, and inbred that they could never be a threat to civilized man. Their supporters are even worse!They are the ones who enable them and let them live in civilized countries! The best part though is that liberals will eventually have to share a street with those same violent, inbred, mentally retarded criminals that they defended for so long. Justice is so great!

See, a lot of people think Americans are destructive, stupid, and inbred that they could never be a threat to civilized man.

Seeing as they invade more countries, bomb more civillians, destroy the infrastructure in many countries, have more nukes, their civillians have more guns that they use on each other, is a police state where law enforcement murder innocent people, have used atom bombs on civillian populations and remain the only country to do so etc etc.

You would be called out on it, that not every American is destructive, stupid and inbred.

And that would be fair enough.

But if I wanted to share a street with those same violent, inbred, mentally retarded criminals

I would just move to America.

Despite all that, Sweden has always had a problem with rape, sexual assault and domestic violence.

If you admit it, we will just leave it at that. Whaddyasay? :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Does yick == blue murder?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote: Muslims are bad[/b], but they are so destructive, stupid, and inbred that they could never be a threat to civilized man. Their supporters are even worse!They are the ones who enable them and let them live in civilized countries! The best part though is that liberals will eventually have to share a street with those same violent, inbred, mentally retarded criminals that they defended for so long. Justice is so great!

See, a lot of people think Americans are destructive, stupid, and inbred that they could never be a threat to civilized man.

Seeing as they invade more countries, bomb more civillians, destroy the infrastructure in many countries, have more nukes, their civillians have more guns that they use on each other, is a police state where law enforcement murder innocent people, have used atom bombs on civillian populations and remain the only country to do so etc etc.

You would be called out on it, that not every American is destructive, stupid and inbred.

And that would be fair enough.

But if I wanted to share a street with those same violent, inbred, mentally retarded criminals

I would just move to America.

Despite all that, Sweden has always had a problem with rape, sexual assault and domestic violence.

If you admit it, we will just leave it at that. Whaddyasay? :D
So what you're saying is you agree that Muslims are: violent, unintelligent, murderous, unproductive, inbred, sexually perverted, socially corrupt animalistic criminals that destroy whatever country they inhabit? They're refugees from their home country for a reason! They destroyed their own country and now they will set to work on yours! How dumb you are! To invite subhumans into your country as if you were doing humanity some sort of service! But of course if you were dumb enough to do that in the first place, you certainly deserve the consequences of your foolish actions!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote:
So what you're saying is you agree that Muslims are: violent, unintelligent, murderous, unproductive, inbred, sexually perverted, socially corrupt animalistic criminals that destroy whatever country they inhabit? They're refugees from their home country for a reason! They destroyed their own country and now they will set to work on yours! How dumb you are! To invite subhumans into your country as if you were doing humanity some sort of service! But of course if you were dumb enough to do that in the first place, you certainly deserve the consequences of your foolish actions!
Yeah, some Muslims are.

Some Americans are.

Some Brits are.

Some vegetarians are.

None of it is hard. Well, you'll struggle with the concept I imagine, you need to keep it simple because you are a simpleton - sweeping generalisations will work for you I suspect.

The reason Europe is awash with refugees is because of the geo-political posturing on the UK, the US, France and Saudi Arabia - who decided in their infinite wisdom to rid the best border cops Europe has ever had - which are Hussein, Assad and Gaadaffi.

Before we were poking our noses in, was there such thing as a refugee crisis hitting Europe? No, there wasn't.

So don't blame them for wanting to get out of there, blame the Americans, British and French (along with the Saudis) for causing all this shit in the first place.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:
Yeah, some Muslims are.

Some Americans are.

Some Brits are.

Some vegetarians are.

None of it is hard. Well, you'll struggle with the concept I imagine, you need to keep it simple because you are a simpleton - sweeping generalisations will work for you I suspect.

The reason Europe is awash with refugees is because of the geo-political posturing on the UK, the US, France and Saudi Arabia - who decided in their infinite wisdom to rid the best border cops Europe has ever had - which are Hussein, Assad and Gaadaffi.

Before we were poking our noses in, was there such thing as a refugee crisis hitting Europe? No, there wasn't.

So don't blame them for wanting to get out of there, blame the Americans, British and French (along with the Saudis) for causing all this shit in the first place.
I'm glad that the issue is settled then. Muslims are worthless sub-humans without any real accomplishments or decent countries. They're all pretty much a bunch of backwards towel-heads that breed with their cousins. You could almost forgive them for doing such a stupid thing (since they're already inbred after all) but the fact that they inbreed before the girl (their cousin) has even entered puberty!? How disgusting can you get???? No amount of understanding could forgive such an action! Civilized belief systems know that such things are unthinkably inhumane and just plain unhealthy! Their countries are such pieces of junk, it's a wonder that those bearded fools even survived this long! I guess miracles do really happen!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote: I'm glad that the issue is settled then. Muslims are worthless sub-humans without any real accomplishments or decent countries. They're all pretty much a bunch of backwards towel-heads that breed with their cousins. You could almost forgive them for doing such a stupid thing (since they're already inbred after all) but the fact that they inbreed before the girl (their cousin) has even entered puberty!? How disgusting can you get???? No amount of understanding could forgive such an action! Civilized belief systems know that such things are unthinkably inhumane and just plain unhealthy! Their countries are such pieces of junk, it's a wonder that those bearded fools even survived this long! I guess miracles do really happen!
What issue is that, that some Muslims are worthless? Surely you didn't need me to tell you that, you can't be so lacking in critical thinking skills where you needed to be told that. Some Americans are worthless, some Swedes are worthless, some Bayren Munich fans are worthless etc.

Most Muslims are great! Most Americans are great... most of any facet of humanity are great.

No offence, but you do sound really thick and stupid, as in a lateral thought process is beyond you.

The thing is, if all these Muslim nations are backward and terrible etc, why does Sweden have higher rates of domestic violence and rape against women than any Muslim country?

Sweden tops the league of civilised countries for rape, sexual assault and violence against women.

And as long as you stick around, crashing your forklift truck all around the factory your work at, the collective IQ of Sweden will never ever rise. :D
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote: I'm glad that the issue is settled then. Muslims are worthless sub-humans without any real accomplishments or decent countries. They're all pretty much a bunch of backwards towel-heads that breed with their cousins. You could almost forgive them for doing such a stupid thing (since they're already inbred after all) but the fact that they inbreed before the girl (their cousin) has even entered puberty!? How disgusting can you get???? No amount of understanding could forgive such an action! Civilized belief systems know that such things are unthinkably inhumane and just plain unhealthy! Their countries are such pieces of junk, it's a wonder that those bearded fools even survived this long! I guess miracles do really happen!
What issue is that, that some Muslims are worthless? Surely you didn't need me to tell you that, you can't be so lacking in critical thinking skills where you needed to be told that. Some Americans are worthless, some Swedes are worthless, some Bayren Munich fans are worthless etc.

Most Muslims are great! Most Americans are great... most of any facet of humanity are great.

No offence, but you do sound really thick and stupid, as in a lateral thought process is beyond you.

The thing is, if all these Muslim nations are backward and terrible etc, why does Sweden have higher rates of domestic violence and rape against women than any Muslim country?

Sweden tops the league of civilised countries for rape, sexual assault and violence against women.

And as long as you stick around, crashing your forklift truck all around the factory your work at, the collective IQ of Sweden will never ever rise. :D
I know I've talked a lot about how stupid, illiterate, inbred, insane, and mentally retarded Muslims are. And they most definitely are all that! But there is one thing worse than a Muslim. That's a Brit... Brits have to be the dumbest Europeans on the entire continent. Brits will fall for anything! Britain is the most poverty-stricken excuse for a first world country I've ever seen. Low wages and high expenses! That's the British way! I've just recently seen a calculator, stating that the average brit entering the workforce today will have to work for 86 YEARS to save up a meager retirement! What a pathetic country! Soon enough the inbred muzzies won't even want to live in your country! After all, why would they? You buck-toothed islanders did a fine job of messing it up before they ever got there! Maybe it's better that an in-bred subhuman species replaces you all, even a Muslim could do a better job than you jokers have!