Living At Home Reaches 75 Year Record High

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Living At Home Reaches 75 Year Record High

Post by Taco »

Some people are wondering when the next economic crash will happen? Its already here...

Number Of Millennials Living At Home With Mom Reaches 75-Year High
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-2 ... -year-high
Last edited by Taco on December 23rd, 2016, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Living At Home Reaches 75 Year Record High

Post by Winston »

I know people from my high school years who still live with their parents. Its a lot more common than you think.

Theres nothing wrong with living with your parents if:

1. You are saving money to go abroad. If so why waste money on rent in America?
2. You and your parents get along and help each other out to mutual benefit. Some families are closer than others.
3. You are doing something productive or have a steady job and income.

In Asia its common to live with your parents even in adulthood as long as you have a job. Or you are helping the family business. Even married couples sometimes live with parents. This happens in Russia too.

Even in America this happens sometimes too. For example, Donald Trumps sons and daughters probably live close to him or in the family mansion with trump and his wife. Thats because they all work for donald trumps business and company and help manage it. So they need to stay close together. Families that run a business together will usually stay close together or live together. That's true even in America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

75 years ago people had much more land and around 30 percent of the populace were farmers but today the situation is much worse. The whole idea in the communal dictatorship is to make you believe the crashing life style you are experiencing and you losing all your property rights is really not happening and it's all part of being free in the renter utopia. It's all just part of your imagination.

General Wu knows this.......
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This just in...

Top Ex-White House Economist Admits 94% Of All New Jobs Under Obama Were Part-Time
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-2 ... -part-time
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:This just in...

Top Ex-White House Economist Admits 94% Of All New Jobs Under Obama Were Part-Time
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-2 ... -part-time
Now I know why so many young people are still living with their parents, they can't find a full time job! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Living in Mom and Dads basement and working until your 80. Your better off retiring in prison.