Some poetic justice

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Some poetic justice

Post by Cornfed »

A female who volunteered to work with rapefugees and was the daughter of a senior EU official is raped and killed by one of her pets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... udent.html
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Some poetic justice

Post by Kradmelder »

Typical naive white woman with her head full of liberal BS.

But the bigger question is her father. What father would let his teenage daughter work amongst those groids? And stay out so late and come home alone. My daughter is almost 19 and has a curfew. And I pick her up. And she knows better than to be seen amongst darkies when i get there. 0237 would not be acceptable. By midnight it will not be very pleasant for her when i arrive there, and very embarrassing for her, not for me.

Dont like the rules, go get a proper job where you can support your own home, then make your own rules.

What kind of young men are that those parties that none make sure she gets home safe? No white boy here would do that.
ChinaFan
Freshman Poster

Post by ChinaFan »

Don't worry Kradmelder.

Non white fathers also care about their daughters.
She cycled home at 2:37 am.
Should have taken a taxi.
People sometimes forget two facts of life: men get irrationally horny at night and when drunk. Men are generally stronger than women. These two facts together can lead to rape. So women should take physical precautions at night.

RIP young lady.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Those dam DARKIES!...... :cry:
Time to Hide!