Trump's tax plan

Discuss news and current events around the world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump's tax plan

Post by fschmidt »

https://www.rt.com/usa/367846-trump-tax-plan-deficit/
http://www.fool.com/retirement/2016/11/ ... -plan.aspx

This is what I expected. It is a massive tax break for big corporations with negligible benefits for everyone else. So big corporations will pay much less and this difference will just increase the deficit. Small businesses get virtually no cut. Fits perfectly with Trump.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HA1729
Freshman Poster

Re: Trump's tax plan

Post by HA1729 »

All of the people who supported Trump because he "isn't in the pockets of the corporate elite" are idiots. He isn't in the pockets of the corporate elite because he is the corporate elites, and there's no way that he actually cares about the white working class.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump's tax plan

Post by Tsar »

No matter who gets into power in America will always lower taxes for the wealthy and the major corporations.

Very soon I will be a triple-citizen and be able to leave America. I can't wait to finally be free of the chains that bind me to America. I'll have other passports, change my name to have three different names in the world, and be a "ghost" like a secret agent.

I'll have national healthcare abroad, the ability to work in more than two dozen nations in the world, and the three different passports would grant me visa-free travel to more than 80% of the entire nations in the world (since each passport has different visa-free nations). I could also bank abroad without saying I'm American. So my future by 2018 will be much brighter since I'm working on my main things and have been for months. That's why I'm not posting here that much anymore.

Once I return more often I'll post my great success stories but before that I'll be posting my first trip report in the first half of 2017.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑