Dennis Hof helping girl sell her virginity for over $400,000

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Dennis Hof helping girl sell her virginity for over $400,000

Post by Traveler »

"At one of Nevada's infamous legal brothels, a 20-year-old woman recently signed up for work -- but not to have sex.

"Instead, Katherine Stone, who dreams of one day becoming a lawyer, planned to sell something other women working at the bordello couldn't offer: Her virginity....

"Brothel tycoon Dennis Hof owns seven of Nevada's legal bordellos, and that's who Stone turned to last year for help.

"Hof -- who says he receives two to three similar requests a week -- agreed to sell Stone's one-time service with the understanding that he'll take a 50% cut from the profits of the final bid....

"At the moment, Stone says, her virginity bid is a little over $400,000 -- and she's still waiting to accept an offer.

" 'I'm waiting for a man who I feel a connection with so that the experience can be special for both of us,' she says. 'It's really not just about the money.'...

"As for Stone's contract, 'it's controversial; there is not any question about that,' Hof says. But, he continues, 'It is her choice. I don't think it is a good idea for a girl to drink six tequilas and lose her virginity on the bathroom floor in a frat house ... If she wants to (sell) it, I think that's great.' "
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/20/us/le ... index.html

Wow, a semi-attractive girl can get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for spreading her legs for a few minutes. Of course, Hof thinks it's a great idea since he'll be getting 50%. I wonder if that is his usual cut.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dennis Hof helping girl sell her virginity for over $400

Post by Yohan »

The question is who is this idiot willing to pay USD 400.000,- for a first-time prostitute?
Even if I had plenty of money to give away - no way.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Stone..surname Jew...just a drama to undermine women...These kinds of nonsense news are always almost Jew owned.

Katherine stone..the name look so FAKE...every year we have this fake selling virginity news so that many women can come out and do it as welll
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Any semi-attractive girl will get that from many men if they had the money because most guys never will be with a virgin (EVER. Not a young 20s or a legal 18, or jailbait).

Marry a non-virgin you marry a slut, whore, or harlot. That's what most men do. Either marry them or live with them as if they were married (aka a pseudo-marriage to a slut).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑