Duterte: "Time To Say Goodbye To The US"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Duterte: "Time To Say Goodbye To The US"

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:Why would China be interested in Philippines? What's does China have to gain? Is it because China doesn't want the US to use Philippines as a military base to threaten China? If so can't the US just build military bases in Japan and Taiwan?
The US dollar is going to crash soon which means the Yuan will become the worlds next reserve currency. China will become the new America. Americas world dominance will end and another world war will soon follow. Its within the Philippines best interest to form alliances with China.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:Why would China be interested in Philippines? What's does China have to gain? Is it because China doesn't want the US to use Philippines as a military base to threaten China? If so can't the US just build military bases in Japan and Taiwan?
The US dollar is going to crash soon which means the Yuan will become the worlds next reserve currency. China will become the new America. Americas world dominance will end and another world war will soon follow. Its within the Philippines best interest to form alliances with China.
China is going to be the new America light, rather than what they called middle class here with 2 cars and a nice house like we used to have in the US for China it will be a Kick n Go for transport and the living accommodations will consist of an oversized card board box.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The truth is..China through is secret Bamboo Network is controlling South East Asia for centuries.

The top 10 richest men in Philippines are Chinese except few Spanish, but the richest guy Henry Sy of SM mall is PURE Chinese.

The top 10 richest men in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore are ALL CHINESE.

They control the business and economic interest of these countries ALREADY. When US enters a game, its usually fun filled drama, nothing else. :lol:

I really do not like Chinese hybrids and pure Chinese race in SOUTH EAST ASIA as every bad experience I had was with these money minded greedy low life's.

Chinese are extremely money focused with no regard for humanity or decency. They do not give a F**ck. They will go to any length to extract last Peso from you. I had innumerable experiences dealing with Chinese land lords. They will never give your deposit back.

The Original Inhabitants of South East Asia are so GOOD. The Pure Thai, Filipino, Malay Sooth's your Soul, you get healed when you are in the presence of women from Original Race. All the problem in Philippines are due to these greedy Chinese.

Given enough time, even without the Chinese, Filipinos would have become developed with Morality and playing the game fair. People always give excuse that without Chinese brain, These Countries will still be undeveloped, which is not true...What we have now is CHAOS due to GREED

It may sound contradictory to what I wrote earlier but US or Chinese or Indians should just stay the F out of South East Asia. During End Times, which is Now...This place will play a crucial role for humanity.

Old Souls will find refuge in Philippines. Things will soon become upside down and Philippines will shine minus the Chinese, Indians and Americans.

I'm Indian but I can categorically say that if you want Spirituality go to Philippines and learn from Filipinos. THE MEANING OF RESPECT. The entire Dharma Philosophy, The end game is all about RESPECT and you cannot learn that anywhere better than the Philippines.

Philippines is the FINAL Step to complete your spiritual lessons. All the BS around in Philippines is due to Chinese and Americans and Indians etc. Pure Filipino is Good.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
China is going to be the new America light, rather than what they called middle class here with 2 cars and a nice house like we used to have in the US for China it will be a Kick n Go for transport and the living accommodations will consist of an oversized card board box.
Its going to be Philippines. In coming years, Philippines is going to be the most powerful, richest nation on Earth, just before the end times that is. Its how the game is rigged and controlled.

None other than Nostradamus has predicted this, which I did not know before, but had a feeling based on my research. How the heck Nostradamus wrote about a worth less country, I'm amazed by this guy, its really going to be on last days of humanity but within our life time.

The LAND Of PROMISE! Predictions of Nostradamus about the PHILIPPINES "Will Be the Richest Nation" on the last days.

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL957869M/
The_LAND_Of_PROMISE!_Predictions_of_Nostradamus_about_the_PHILIPPINES_Will_Be_the_Richest_Nation_on_
pburgh
Freshman Poster

Post by pburgh »

starchild5 wrote:Its going to be Philippines. In coming years, Philippines is going to be the most powerful, richest nation on Earth, just before the end times that is. Its how the game is rigged and controlled.

None other than Nostradamus has predicted this, which I did not know before, but had a feeling based on my research. How the heck Nostradamus wrote about a worth less country, I'm amazed by this guy, its really going to be on last days of humanity but within our life time.
How do you have internet access and manage to function in daily life? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Its going to be Philippines. In coming years, Philippines is going to be the most powerful, richest nation on Earth, just before the end times that is. Its how the game is rigged and controlled.

The LAND Of PROMISE! Predictions of Nostradamus about the PHILIPPINES "Will Be the Richest Nation" on the last days.

The_LAND_Of_PROMISE!_Predictions_of_Nostradamus_about_the_PHILIPPINES_Will_Be_the_Richest_Nation_on_
LOL So for you a bunch of crowded low elevation islands sitting in the ring of fire that are constantly hit by natural disasters, have no infrastructure, are too hot and humid to work, full of stupid parasitic men and women who are in general ugly is the promised land? The islands are infested with black souled rapists, liars and thieves. Think about it before 1970 ABC had sexy slim pretty women. It took only 20 years to turn a great many of them into ugly fat pigs. Filipinas are already not that good looking just imagine how hideous they will be in just 10 years with no God let alone 20. Poor stupid guys will be married to women who look like extremely fat Dutertes. Are you sure it wasn't a modern day copy cat of Nostradamus called, Nostradumass, who made the Philippines prediction? The names are similar, easy to confuse them. Well to each their own, I guess. Enjoy the Philippines. I can't see any workers going there so remember to take along some tools when you go. :D

btw good question Winston. To me it shows a mind of the Chinese leadership caste. Barbarians don't think to wonder why somebody else does something. They just care about themselves.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Not so fast, Killary's gonna get yaa.... :D Her ICBM's will leave that place a smoldering crater shortly......
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

pburgh wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its going to be Philippines. In coming years, Philippines is going to be the most powerful, richest nation on Earth, just before the end times that is. Its how the game is rigged and controlled.

How do you have internet access and manage to function in daily life? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL.....I'm doing fantastic...living my dream in Thailand...Nothing to worry ...having massage thrice a week, sauna, gym, pool, dating, amazing food :mrgreen: ...with 30 mbps broadband connection

Those days of "Conspiracy Theorist" living in moms basement are long gone my friend. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by starchild5 on November 8th, 2016, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote: LOL So for you a bunch of crowded low elevation islands sitting in the ring of fire that are constantly hit by natural disasters, have no infrastructure, are too hot and humid to work, full of stupid parasitic men and women who are in general ugly is the promised land? The islands are infested with black souled rapists, liars and thieves. Think about it before 1970 ABC had sexy slim pretty women. It took only 20 years to turn a great many of them into ugly fat pigs. Filipinas are already not that good looking just imagine how hideous they will be in just 10 years with no God let alone 20. Poor stupid guys will be married to women who look like extremely fat Dutertes. Are you sure it wasn't a modern day copy cat of Nostradamus called, Nostradumass, who made the Philippines prediction? The names are similar, easy to confuse them. Well to each their own, I guess. Enjoy the Philippines. I can't see any workers going there so remember to take along some tools when you go. :D

btw good question Winston. To me it shows a mind of the Chinese leadership caste. Barbarians don't think to wonder why somebody else does something. They just care about themselves.
LOL....Guess..You missed your history lessons while in school or did you even attend school... :mrgreen:

judging people on looks shows your worth dude....You just saw some things on TV, added your own logic and arrived at a conclusion that is based on TV and nothing else...have you even been to Philippines? :mrgreen:

What has beauty got to do with money...otherwise, Ukraine and Russia will be the richest country already.

Your logic is so not good ..bunch of islands, ugly people, bad looking women, fat pigs, poor stupid guys....I hope you do not think this way while making decisions in your life... :mrgreen:

Really dude ugly fat pigs :lol: :lol: ..

We are going backwards....

News Flash For You..

Fort Knox Gold is Missing...Guess where it went.

The entire Nazi Loot is missing...Guess where Vatican Gold is now...

The entire Yamashita Gold was buried in Philippines FOR A REASON...

Everyone MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO and Know ..How much Elite value Philippines while they tell us..its just a bunch of islands with Ugly People... :mrgreen:

This is the BIGGEST BIGGEST secret of all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8y4k4yuiRk[/youtube]
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Citizen wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

LOL So for you a bunch of crowded low elevation islands sitting in the ring of fire that are constantly hit by natural disasters, have no infrastructure, are too hot and humid to work, full of stupid parasitic men and women who are in general ugly is the promised land? The islands are infested with black souled rapists, liars and thieves. Think about it before 1970 ABC had sexy slim pretty women. It took only 20 years to turn a great many of them into ugly fat pigs. Filipinas are already not that good looking just imagine how hideous they will be in just 10 years with no God let alone 20. Poor stupid guys will be married to women who look like extremely fat Dutertes. Are you sure it wasn't a modern day copy cat of Nostradamus called, Nostradumass, who made the Philippines prediction? The names are similar, easy to confuse them. Well to each their own, I guess. Enjoy the Philippines. I can't see any workers going there so remember to take along some tools when you go. :D

"Crowded LOW ELEVATION islands? Lol you need to get out more or at least get more familiar with world geography. We have a house in Mindanao...everything is mountainous...more so than most US states. The AVERAGE ELEVATION in Mindanao is 3000 ft above sea level. The Philippines has a mix of women, and you may not like them, buti have NEVER walked in a mall in the Philippines and seen the thundering herd of land whales like the USA....
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

OutWest wrote:
Citizen wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

"Crowded LOW ELEVATION islands? Lol you need to get out more or at least get more familiar with world geography. We have a house in Mindanao...everything is mountainous...more so than most US states. The AVERAGE ELEVATION in Mindanao is 3000 ft above sea level. The Philippines has a mix of women, and you may not like them, buti have NEVER walked in a mall in the Philippines and seen the thundering herd of land whales like the USA....

Never been to Mindanao, just Luzon and whatever island IloIlo is on. I just write what what is in my head. So lets look it up to see if I was wrong or right. Regarding elevation where do you get this 3000 ft from? The majority of the island seems to be between 0 and 600 ft above sea level. Mindanao consists of some mountain ranges, two huge valleys and a little plateau? The valleys will become salted from a big tsunami. Good luck with agriculture. The island has 22 million people so a population density of 243/sq km hmmm seems crowded to me but apparently not to you. The island is home to a bunch of historically extremely violent natives. 8 active volcanoes. Like I said, I think those pinay's are going to become much worse than the "land whales" you see in America but that takes time. 10 years is a long way off. I still believe what I said was correct, you don't. We just see the world differently and probably want different things. :) You are undoubtedly having fun there, just like Starchild5 is having fun in Thailand. So it is your promised land just not what I would consider THE promised land. Enjoy yourself.

Starchild5,

I don't care about gold. Gold is not money. Gold just got the Celts and Lombards killed by the Romans back when Rome was stupid enough to use gold. Gold didn't save Rome. :)
Enjoy your god of money in the Philippines because there won't be the any other. :mrgreen:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Major paradigm shift coming soon...

Philippines president to US: 'We don't need you...Prepare to leave'
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/16/philippi ... leave.html
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs