Trump Is Finished

Discuss news and current events around the world.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump Is Finished

Post by droid »

gsjackson wrote:You might point out to your parents
How about this? I haven't checked it in detail though

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR ... 0COUNT.pdf
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Moretorque wrote:This latest recording to come to the surface and comments he made regarding a women back in 2005 is all they need to finish him off.

They will be able to rig the election for Hillary and get away with it with little backlash from the masses now, America appears to be a completely cooked goose coming up!

I never liked him much but the establishment hated him so I liked that.
If you believe that, you're dumber than I thought. Something that most males (and females) talk about in the privacy of the lockerroom, sauna, sidelines, dugout, etc isn't going to do anything but INCREASE his lead. In most cases, it proves that he's one of the boys. Never said he was a goodie-2-shoes, meaning he's not a hypocrite. It's one thing to talk about it; but to actually DO it against one's will - like bubba did for decades (and covered by hitlery for decades) is another. As Juanita Broderick said, "actions speak louder than words."

The fact that they had to go back over a decade to find what he said regarding a women he found interesting/attractive (general alpha male smack talk) displays the desperation of the demonrats and rinos and shows how pathetic they are. I suppose you missed the part where Trump sat next to 4 of the many victims of bubba. He had it set up as to get under the skin of Mr. impeached AND hitlery. The debate commission vetoed the idea and threatened to throw the women out if they carried through with their plan. I was no fan of Trump before he kicked off his presidential campaign. I knew nothing about him (like you). One day I broke down and told myself "let me hear what this guy has to say." I GOOGLED one of his speeches (typed in "Trump", s-p-e-e-c-h, the date, followed by "youtube" then pressed enter) and was surprised. Right then and there I knew how Jerry Heller felt when he heard "boyz N the hood" for the first time. I initially could not stand Trump. After listening to 30+ speeches, reading his books and watching interviews of people who've known him for 30/40+ years, I was a believer. Two months after his announcement (august 2015) I knew this dude was the real deal. It was either one of the two: he's either the real deal, or he's a master of deception. Like Ronald Reagan, he also used to be a democrat.

It boggles my mind to hear people smear the guy, yet they have never heard any of his campaign speeches. NOT ONE. They've heard the edited copy-n-paste versions on the lamestream media. Hell, Trump can be reading a couple bible verses and the liberal media would still try to demonize him. They have a 6% approval rating for a reason. FBI agents - as well as secret service agents (including military personnel) - tell people never believe a damn thing you hear/see on the mainstream news and newspapers. Thus far, Trump has well over 200 campaign speeches (including press conferences and special invites). I've viewed well over 100 of them. My question to people who know nothing about the guy, yet still talk $hit about him anyway (how ironic) is this: "How many of his 200+ campaign speeches have you heard in their entirety?"

"I promise you hilary will not be president of the united states. I'll stop her. You know I will. But the bad news is I can't stop the caliphate." - Larry Nichols (former clinton hitman/henchman during the arkancide days).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trump should have asked Anderson Cooper during the 2nd debate: "Let me ask you this. Shouldn't a man be allowed to say what he wants in private? Does a man have to be politically correct when he speaks in private?" That would have gotten some applause. The moderators were so anal to tell everyone "no applause please". What an anal retentive prick.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some of you guys do not understand what I am telling you, our rulers are going to take a chance America is so stupid they can rig a landslide for Trump and the sheeple will do nothing about it like they did in 2000 with Bush but only this time the election will not even be close.

I spent a few days researching how the electoral process works and they can rig it with their corporate power easily.

Lou Dobbs says this is the last chance for America to wake up, I don't believe a Democratic Republic such as ours can function with a average IQ below 100 or above 100 for that matter.

They never last because people think this is a spectator sport.

Even with the net on for 20 years these baffoons still don't get it, I do not agree with a lot of what our rulers are doing but they figured this centuries ago.

We will see what happens and hopefully I am wrong!
Last edited by Moretorque on October 11th, 2016, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:

He obviously was very sad about something.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you have any extra money, please make a donation to the Donald Trump Campaign at his website below:

http://www.donaldjtrump.com

This is important because if Trump loses, America will go down under, literally. So this is the LAST chance to save America and turn things around. If he loses, then it's over for America. Trump may not be perfect, but he's the best chance America has for CLEANING up the corruption and bullshit in America. He's the last chance to "clean house" so to speak, and he has the will, strength and determination to do it.

I just made a donation at the Trump site and got this thank you message afterward. If you can afford to donate some, please do.
Thank you for your generous donation.

Your support matters now more than ever because the stakes are so high.

We must stop Crooked Hillary from ruining our country. We must thwart the slew of bias and lies the mainstream media is feeding America. We MUST win BIG in November and Make America Great Again! Your donation will help us accomplish this -- and more.

Together, our voices are becoming louder and clearer, representing a bright new future for our great nation full of more opportunities for everyone, not just a select few.

We thank you for your continuous support,

Team TRUMP
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I would donate if it were for you Winston as permanent dictator, your slogan would be " Vote for Winston the Commies Commie! " and have a picture of some capitalist scum taking a bullet to the back of the head............ :P
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote:
droid wrote:

He obviously was very sad about something.
Yeah, sad about not seeing that camera sooner. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Donald Trump's response to the allegations of sexual assault. He is adamant that they are complete lies and fabrications. If so, he ought to sue for libel. Watch him debunk and destroy the lies below. He says he is going to file a lawsuit against these lies. Go Trump!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ZK3DUPzxw[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you think Trump is finished, see his recent rally in Florida. It will change your mind and rev you up to believe in him again. It's like a gospel revival rally. You can see how strong he is. He acts like he is destined to win. But he sounds like Alex Jones now with all the anti-establishment rhetoric. I've never seen a Presidential candidate bash the system like that before. He might as well join the Conspiracy/Truther movement.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fXaHLsrvdU[/youtube]

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Women in America are absolutely wacko! The news media making Trump sound like a criminal for making lustful comments about a women, referring to it as sexual assault, and not even to her face. My gosh he did not rape the lady! We are doomed, this society is horrible and getting worse. I think women will be demanding castration of men soon after they have given their seeds for her child birth. It is comply or be ridiculed and beaten down. Men have lost total control and are being over run. I might start packing my bags...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lorenzo wrote:Women in America are absolutely wacko! The news media making Trump sound like a criminal for making lustful comments about a women, referring to it as sexual assault, and not even to her face. My gosh he did not rape the lady! We are doomed, this society is horrible and getting worse. I think women will be demanding castration of men soon after they have given their seeds for her child birth. It is comply or be ridiculed and beaten down. Men have lost total control and are being over run. I might start packing my bags...
If people are soooooooooo stupid they cannot figure out they need to eject the Kings banks then let them have it, it's absolutely imperative in order to run a democratic society you must at least be able to figure out who your real rulers are!
Time to Hide!