Trump vs. Hillary Live Debate

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Trump vs. Hillary Live Debate

Post by Winston »

The Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton Debate is on Live right now on YouTube. See it here.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfzKOG5fWKg[/youtube]

Note: If you missed the debate, you can watch it above. It will be archived in the video above after the debate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do Americans love Donald Trump?

Post by chanta76 »

most of the main stream media is siding with Hillary . It's so obvious and it's so f***ed up. I never believed in any control govt or Illuminati but now I wonder.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is Donald Trump now agreeing with the media that Obama's birth certificate issue is resolved? Doesn't Trump know that the birth certificate produced was proven a hoax by simple computer analysis? It was photoshopped. Alex Jones even showed that on his show. So why didn't Trump stick his ground? Why did he give in and pretend the birth certificate was real?

Also, if that's really Obama's birth certificate, then why did it take years for them to find? If he was born in the US, shouldn't his birth certificate have been easy to find?

This debate was a joke. The mainstream media is clearly biased and trying to make Hillary better than she is. Even the moderator of the debate was trying to make Trump look bad by asking him questions to make him look bad. The moderator was not neutral.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Why is Donald Trump now agreeing with the media that Obama's birth certificate issue is resolved? Doesn't Trump know that the birth certificate produced was proven a hoax by simple computer analysis? It was photoshopped. Alex Jones even showed that on his show. So why didn't Trump stick his ground? Why did he give him and pretend the birth certificate was real? .
Also, if that's really Obama's birth certificate, then why did it take years for them to find? If he was born in the US, shouldn't his birth certificate have been easy to find?
I remember seeing the thing with the characters in the certificate, but i think the pdf's have the characters separated for compression.
The whole thing is a circus, valid certificate or not.
Winston wrote:This debate was a joke. The mainstream media is clearly biased and trying to make Hillary better than she is. Even the moderator of the debate was trying to make Trump look bad by asking him questions to make him look bad. The moderator was not neutral.
chanta76 wrote:most of the main stream media is siding with Hillary . It's so obvious and it's so f***ed up. I never believed in any control govt or Illuminati but now I wonder.
Lester Holt can engage in some biased stuff, but not even close to the level of outright douche-baggery of CNN's Don Lemon. The guy's a true prick.
Last edited by droid on September 27th, 2016, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump vs. Hillary Live Debate

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:The Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton Debate is on Live right now on YouTube. See it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfzKOG5fWKg
Technically speaking he sucks, that douche cowboy style will not fly. The "electorate" judges on the dumbest of things, guided by the press.
Nor will that confronting of Clinton directly work, he should just refer to her in third-person to dismiss her more elegantly. You'd think at this level he would be told or train for that.
Like I said, that bitch has the script and catch-phrases well internalized. Trump can't afford to be all over the place like he has.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, if any of you missed the debate, just click the video link above in the first post. The 90 minute Presidential debate is archived there for replay.

I don't agree with the US media that Hillary won the debate. I don't know what they are seeing. They are probably seeing what they want to see. Not what is. Plus that moderator was stupid. He was only asking Trump critical questions but not Hillary.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Btw, if any of you missed the debate, just click the video link above in the first post. The 90 minute Presidential debate is archived there for replay.

I don't agree with the US media that Hillary won the debate. I don't know what they are seeing. They are probably seeing what they want to see. Not what is. Plus that moderator was stupid. He was only asking Trump critical questions but not Hillary.
What you watched is all part of the 1933 bankruptcy Mr. Wu,
Last edited by Moretorque on September 28th, 2016, 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Trump came to the table with facts and figures, Clinton came empty handed. Thanks to the lamestream 6% rating approved liberal media, many folks at home don't know the true condition of the country/world. Brainwashed by cbs, cnn, msnbc, nbc, pbs and bbc, they wouldn't know the truth if it stomped on their foot, spat in their eye and slapped across the face. It's like what the late Mike Mentzer said: "There are people in this world for whom you can paint a picture on a wall for even a blind man can see, but this poor son of a bitch just turns his head. They know nothing about facts, logic or its application." The government media complex is in full effect. Lester Holt - the liberal that he is - couldn't help but interject himself on the debate stage. Whenever there is a liberal moderator, you can bet it's gonna be two on one. Lester (the fact molester) says Trump was for the war in Iraq when it is documented in multiple papers and other sources that he was AGAINST the war. It was hitlery who was for it. As for the stop and frisk; yes it does work. It is a tool Guiliani used to bring down crime NY. Notice how Lester immediately tried to turn it into a race issue (that's what libs do). Stop and frisk is conducted on ALL races. This is especially when law enforcement sees an individual who looks like a suspect they're searching for. Sometimes I wonder if Libs are really this idiotic. It seems as if they receive satisfaction playing devil's advocate.

I gave Trump a 90% - 95% in this debate. He did hold back some punches. At least he didn't go all Mitt Romney on us. He refused to let Lester or hitlery to interrupt him. He countered the bitch in Trump fashion. He could've brought up hitlery's foundation and where the money comes from (countries that treat women as 3rd class citizens). He could have pointed out she sold off 20% (1/5) of america's uranium to the russians (yet she tries to connect Trump to Russia). He could have mentioned the 33,000 emails have been recovered NOT by Russia, but by our own NSA: and in those emails is Colin Powell saying that 'everything hitlery touches turns to crap!' He should've brought up the benghazi disaster. Her deliberately trying to sabotage the watergate investigation and being fired from the firm as a result. BUT there are still 2 more debates. Maybe this time she will go into one of her coughing frenzies (or collapse on stage).

hitlery loses ground in swing states
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/p ... 82951.html

Undecided voters pulling away from hitlery and toward trump
http://nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-d ... e-the-bar/

Trump leading in college electorate
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/ ... 474908310/

That's how liberals role
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/in-de ... le/2602939
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/holt- ... in-debate/
http://heatst.com/politics/lester-holt- ... d-debater/

Anyone who knows the facts and condition of the country and world knows Trump won hands down. Yet there will be some fools out there who think Hitlery won. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I can take watching U.S. pols only in measured doses. One part I did watch made me agonize for a lost opportunity. The completely bought-and-paid-for harpy actually had the temerity to suggest people should be concerned about a President Trump being compromised by his financial entanglements. Bizarrely, Trump let this softball go by. Didn't he learn anything from Bernie? That was the tine to bring in the $450K Goldman Sachs speaking fees, the record-setting fund raising from the billionaire sector, et., etc. Trump needs to understand he's running as a populist, not as the ultra-competent lord of business who can get things done.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Why is Donald Trump now agreeing with the media that Obama's birth certificate issue is resolved? Doesn't Trump know that the birth certificate produced was proven a hoax by simple computer analysis? It was photoshopped. Alex Jones even showed that on his show. So why didn't Trump stick his ground? Why did he give in and pretend the birth certificate was real?
Because he cannot give validity to conspiracy theories or theorists. Remember, that's all nonsense. Also remember that proof doesn't matter. They can pretend it doesnt exist, refuse to admit it into evidence, say it is illegitimate, or any reason they want. It isn't real unless THEY (the mainstream media) says it is. And if they don't tell you it is real, then how are you going to know? What? You trust some kooks on the internet?

The only time conspiracy theories can be mentioned is if it is to get you to believe the illuminati doesn't exist, or to ridicule those who believe they exist. Trump can't refer to anything within the realm of conspiracy because it would give legitimacy to the theorists and/or reduce his credibility with the mainstream media.

Besides that, as you should have realized by now, this is all a scripted show. They are best friends, have been for years. They are not adversaries. They are just playing their actor roles as members of the visible power elite. Trump is no more independent minded than Hillary. They are both marching to orders. Hillary even admits she takes marching orders from the CFR already.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"Hillary Clinton failed!" Donald Trump's comments after the debate.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX0-KnJBOMM[/youtube]

Powerful Post Debate Speech Rally by Donald Trump in Florida at the airport, where he rips Hillary Clinton apart.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uDGa5_MtRQ[/youtube]

Wow Trump sounds very strong and decisive. That's the kind of leader that people naturally gravitate toward. It's hardwired in our genes to gravitate toward strong leaders. Hillary doesn't project strength of any kind, only weakness. Trump is right that Hillary in 26 years of public office has accomplished NOTHING and has only made everything worse.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Trump seems to flip flop a lot. His advisors probably told him to back off the birth certificate issue. He has lost a lot of my respect. I do think though that if he wins he'll make a good president.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trump is getting politically correct too in a lot of ways. He always calls black people "African Americans" instead of just "black". Why is that necessary?

He is also making a lot of promises he can't possibly keep. A President isn't all powerful and isn't God. He can't just wipe out crime that easily. He isn't in control of everything. What if Congress starts vetoing everything he wants to do? The Congressman are all bought and paid for right?

I do think that Trump should win though in theory, because he projects strength, decisiveness and courage. And he's very passionate and charismatic too. Human nature by instinct elects the strongest person as their leader, just as apes and primates gravitate toward the strongest member of their clan. He also looks like a bulldog, kind of like Winston Churchill did.

Is all voting now in the US still done by paper ballots? Or are they done electronically? If electronically, the establishment can cheat and alter the results right? What safeguards are put in place against that? Wouldn't paper ballots be the best safeguard?

How do you vote if you're overseas? Can you do it online?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Donald Trump was pretty poor in the first debate. He did well in the beginning, talking about Hillary's flip flop and deceitfulness in her support of TPP, but then he just lost the plot; he should've continued to attack her and expose her for her lies, as well as Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults on woman, but he didn't. Why?

He better improve in the next two debates or else that harpy, Hilary, will win the Presidency.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Recent Donald Trump rally in Michigan. Streamed live online a few hours ago. Now archived below.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8iHLqBezBk[/youtube]