Study Shows Women Are Genetically Programmed To Have Affairs

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Study Shows Women Are Genetically Programmed To Have Affairs

Post by jamesbond »

Women are predisposed by their genetics to have affairs as "back-up plans'" if their relationships fail, according to a research paper.

Scientists at the University of Texas say they are challenging the assumption that humans have evolved to have monogamous relationships.

The team's research has put forward the "mate-switching-hypothesis" which says humans have evolved to keep testing their relationships and looking for better long-term options.

The senior author of the research, Dr David Buss, told the Sunday Times: "Lifelong monogamy does not characterise the primary mating patterns of humans.

"Breaking up with one partner and mating with another may more accurately characterise the common, perhaps the primary, mating strategy of humans."

For our distant ancestors – when disease, poor diet and minimal healthcare meant that few people lived past 30 - looking for a more suitable partner was necessary, researchers assert.

Dr Buss said: "Affairs serve as a form of mate insurance, keeping a back-up mate should a switch become warranted in the future.’ "A regular mate may cheat, defect, die, or decline in mate value.

"Ancestral women lacking a back-up mate would have suffered a lapse in protection, and resources."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 03501.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Study Shows Women Are Genetically Programmed To Have Aff

Post by Moretorque »

I read something on this years ago, they are designed to spread their genetic gene pool so they are sluts at their core and don't even realize it from years upon years of evolution.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't know what's funnier. The absurdity of their evolutionary lies, or the fact that people believe them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:I don't know what's funnier. The absurdity of their evolutionary lies, or the fact that people believe them.
What's absurd is where the world would be technically speaking if everybody thought like you........... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It's more like they are genetically programmed to be selfish jerks, and will do so to the extent they can get away with it, which in the modern West is a lot.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:I don't know what's funnier. The absurdity of their evolutionary lies, or the fact that people believe them.
What's absurd is where the world would be technically speaking if everybody thought like you........... :roll:
Are yo sucked in by this, Moretorgue? Some scientists publish some papers on speculation on what might have happened. I call it bogus and nonsense. Then you say there is something wrong with me? No, there is something wrong with you people who believe "theories" and accept them as fact. These theories are built upon guesswork, nonsense, and lies. There is no observable transition from one animal type to another animal type. Neither is there any kind of record of such a thing ever having happened.

It's amazing to me how no one was even there and there is no record of any kind. Yet somehow they theorize and then it is accepted as a truth. To question these theories is idiocy to idiots. Fools forget: the theory of evolution is just that. The rest is just theory built upon the straws and sand of previous theory. None of it is truth.

Evolution is bunk science. There are no transitional fossils that prove man descended from any kind of common ancestor with any ape. All the similarities indicate is that apes, like the rest of creation, have the same Creator as Man has. They also lie about the similarities of chimp DNA with Human DNA. The parts that they actually compare are >97% the same. The part they don't tell you, is that there are large sections of DNA which do not match, which they ignore in their analysis and comparisons.

Keep believing these scientific liars though. I just laugh at how people are deceived so easily. You can even tell them they're being lied to, and they'll hate you for it. That's fine by me too. I've been hated for lesser things by greater.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Scientists at the University of Texas say they are challenging the assumption that humans have evolved to have monogamous relationships.
This one sentence alone shows you the fallibility of their science. They'll never arrive at the truth because they hate it.

The team's research has put forward the "mate-switching-hypothesis" which says humans have evolved to keep testing their relationships and looking for better long-term options.
It's just a hypothesis. Tell someone that it's nonsense and they'll want to slap you. Believe what you want, but a hypothesis doesn't mean it's true.
A study carried out by Rafael Wlodarski and a team of researchers at Oxford University looking into infidelity found a correlation between the length of a individual's ring finger and the likelihood that they would cheat on a partner.
Sounds like these scientists got an awesome job here. Stupidity. You believe these morons?
Dr Buss said: "Affairs serve as a form of mate insurance, keeping a back-up mate should a switch become warranted in the future.’
This is mere assertion without evidence. The man has a title and works for a university which gets an article written about it.

haha.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For our distant ancestors – when disease, poor diet and minimal healthcare meant that few people lived past 30 - looking for a more suitable partner was necessary, researchers assert.
These people forget that a new partner can always be found after the death of the first partner. It isn't like people don't have relatives. These people lived in tribes. They weren't isolated. They shared food and had families. It wasn't a situation where if the man died then the woman would starve within a few days. Their families would take care of them and eventually they'd find a new husband.

These scientists act as if women having overlapping relationships is the only way women could survive, and it simply isn't true. (That also says they really do believe women are unequal to men, being unequal and unindependent in ancient times.) Overlapping relationships are for whores, and everyone hates a whore. Everyone. Few women would have gotten away with that back during real Patriarchy before civility. They never heard of the husband's rage to commit murder against the man and the woman? No because they are manginas who think that just as things are today, so they were back then when there was no government or feminism.

And if they are only living to 30, you know that doesn't leave much time to go with that many partners anyway. It isn't like there were huge cities filled with people and everyone is anonymous. If you were a ho, everyone knew it, and you couldn't escape that stigma. This is something manginas don't know existed just a few decades ago.

Most women weren't hoes. There was enforced loyalty to their husbands, by the rule of Patriarchy, as we all know. And, as we all know, for most of history, most women were either housewives or prostitutes, not cheating wives or bed hoppers. The whole bed hopping thing where women are whores is a recent development in history. Yet these "scientists" project this mindset back into prehistory, when men ruled, as if men would have ever allowed for that.

Keep believing in this science. It's truly for fools.
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

I ignore most of these studies since they are based on women from western/damaged cultures (north america, uk, australia). Im certain the results would be different had they done the studies in different countries (muslim, asia, africa).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video further explaining why women are biologically programmed to have affairs.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz2z4EEky9c[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The whole thing it's harder now. In huge cities filled with anonymous people, not only is it easier to sleep around with other anonymous people = but it's way, way harder to establish a deep, lasting connection and relationship with someone.

It's all f***ed up. I agree with Adama and his logic and theory is interesting - it makes sense to me. I also agree with Cornfed's ideas and statement about women. I also find it funny & extremely selfish that women still try for all these relationships while they're hooking up; it's really sad actually. This f***ed up system can't work. It's just men and women hooking up and having sex - messed up relationships and fighting. A solid relationship can't work because of the amount of temptation around you, now also which makes it hard. This comes from the anonymous factor. It's very dehumanizing, cities themselves are dehumanizing. Pre industrialization, cities were smaller and had more social structure, a heirarchy, customs, places of worship. A community.
Now, we are literally like the Matrix - human beings aren't born, we're grown.....in large matrix like stacks we call "Apartments" one on top of the other. We are useless to eachother. We've lost our personalities and identity, the ability to relate & communicate with each other. It's a really, sad environment. We're just all business. Everything's about money. this is also why people dress really nicely - it's the only time someone sees you and clothes are the only thing we have to show them; we don't interact with people anymore...
in America I believe the slob dress is a phenomenon of holdout and rebellion against industrialization/progress. Americans are stubborn and will fight till the end.
It should show you exactly how globalists/Industrialists treat you & feel about you.
You are a slave. Worthless, your life is relegated to the dung heap and you are only fit for mindless sex with other humans when you should feel like it - all with each other. Go to a JOB - *(book of Job) where you toil miserably, treated like shit....paid, if you complain you are dealt with. If you cry or make a complaint in the streets the police come to beat you down. We are human robots.
The bottom line is in a damaged environment that favors being damaged; you're not going to find healthy people. You don't see a healthy pet in a cage... you find a healthy one in the wild.

It's as depressing, and simple, as that.

We are in our cages, and in our f***ed up environment. You can fight your environment - and hold out, but you'll lose, eventually. This is just life now.
get used to it, this is just how it is.
Unless you move out into a cave in the Philippine countryside like MarcosZORROZeitola, and live the good simple life, you will be fighting a constant uphill impossible battle.

Women are just living being women; men being just men. The women are falling to promiscuous sex, because sex with relationships is harder....sad for them. Men are already fallen to sex - but are giving up on relationships because it's harder to have them. Everyone's caving toward the middle, in their own ways. Really no need to think about it.

The real tragedy is those who are holding out and still attempt to live traditionally.
Last edited by Eric on September 7th, 2016, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.