The Amityville 'horror house' is now up for sale

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Amityville 'horror house' is now up for sale

Post by jamesbond »

The Amityville 'horror house' one of the most infamous haunted houses in the world is up for sale and it could be yours for $850,000. Just call the real estate agent if you want to check it out! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Re: The Amityville 'horror house' is now up for sale

Post by blurryface »

I buy
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That place can make a fortune if it was turned into a bed and breakfast and open to the public. At least in the 80's it could have. I don't know about today since it's less well known now. But with all the national publicity in the 70's and 80's, it could have made a fortune if turned into a bed and breakfast or hotel.

Why are the current residents leaving? I saw documentaries about it and there are good arguments on both sides. But the kids of the family, who are now grown up, say that it was all a hoax.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Somebody PM Ghost.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:I saw documentaries about it and there are good arguments on both sides. But the kids of the family, who are now grown up, say that it was all a hoax.
Not only have they long ago admitted it was a hoax, but the distinctive rounded windows have been changed and so has the address.
Winston wrote:Why are the current residents leaving?
Property taxes? :lol: :lol:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-O ... 6605_zpid/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:That place can make a fortune if it was turned into a bed and breakfast and open to the public. At least in the 80's it could have. I don't know about today since it's less well known now. But with all the national publicity in the 70's and 80's, it could have made a fortune if turned into a bed and breakfast or hotel.
Even though it was probably a hoax, I would not want to spend the night in that house. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."