Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Club

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 20th, 2016, 10:06 pm

Doc in the Orlando shooting the hospital is being made to sign non disclosure agreements about what really happened.

Sandy Hook appears to have been laid out fairly well in advance and they could of had all their own personnel pre selected and in the positions they wanted well bought off so the word would not get out.

I was reading where some of the people in Sandy Hook mysteriously had their homes paid off in one lump sum by outside sources other than their own.

Doc you have to remember money is no object because these people create as much money as they want to get the desired job done. This is why the 1792 coinage act states anybody counterfeiting or debasing a currency should be put to death, this is what legalized counterfeiting allows them to do. You are not paying for anything under this system, your debt is being discharged under the 1933 bankruptcy, however the payment is due now for the interest owed to them for managing our civilization the last 80 plus years.......... So they are disarming us so they can come get the land for their one world system.

Figure it out yet Doc???? Un backed currencies are the money supply of fascist and always end at there real value 0..........
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by HouseMD » June 20th, 2016, 10:12 pm

The people I know aren't some bought shills lol. They are good people, and one is a very adamant about protecting his second amendment rights. Doesn't change the fact that two kids up and died in that hospital. I mean, the families have pictures with their kids and shit. These kids have histories of being in the newspapers for various things over the years, and they're no longer in the community. They're straight up gone. So you're claiming that it's easier to fabricate years and years of fake lives that people, neighbors, etc took part in and knew about, and suddenly pull these kids out of the community as if they never existed than to just shoot them outright?

How does that make any sense? That's just dumb as ****. If I've got unlimited power, why would I not just send in a trained killer to actually murder a bunch of people then pin it on some patsy. It would be far cheaper, for easier, and far less likely to be uncovered. It's like you think these people are somehow smart enough to rule the world and evil enough to want to take all of your rights, yet stupid enough to not do things the most intelligent way possible or to spill any blood to achieve their aims. It's just dumb. Like, mind-blowingly dumb.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 20th, 2016, 10:25 pm

I am not saying people are not getting killed in these false flags but there are so many many problems with what the government tells us.... By the way the institution that calls itself the central bank is the government, not the TV show with Obama and the gang of 535 con artist.

This just in Doc, Antonio Devon Brown who was listed as being killed in the Orlando attack has been found to have really died in 2013 in West Virginia.........

The whole entire system is designed to protect the hidden creditor, us and our gangsters ride for free and own all but you must protect the counterfeiting operation and this is why they are setting the system up to where they control all the fire power...... Might makes right! :D
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by HouseMD » June 20th, 2016, 10:45 pm

Moretorque wrote:I am not saying people are not getting killed in these false flags but there are so many many problems with what the government tells us.... By the way the institution that calls itself the central bank is the government not the TV show with Obama and the gang of 535 con artist.

This just in Doc, Antonio Devon Brown who was listed as being killed in the Orlando attack has been found to have really died in 2013 in West Virginia.........

The whole entire system is designed to protect the hidden creditor, us and our gangsters ride for free and own all but you must protect the counterfeiting operation and this is why they are setting the system up to where they control all the fire power...... Might makes right! :D
There are coincidences in life. Look at the much less likely incident of Laura Buxton's balloon landing in another Laura Buxton's yard hundreds of miles away. There's probably quite a few Antonio Devon Browns out there. Hell, one plays for the Steelers. Maybe he's in on the conspiracy too!

Brown is one of the most common last names in America. Antonio was one of the top 100 baby names in 1987. Brown is the fifth most common black name out there. There's probably more than a few Devon middle names thrown in there lol.

I still think you're incorrect with your ideas in general- you imply some elaborate plot even needs to exist, when doing the sort of damage you claim they want to do doesn't require any elaborate bull**** at all to pull off. There's no need for the Rube Goldberg machine when you can just press a button and get the same effect. Occam's Razor is your friend.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Taco » June 20th, 2016, 11:10 pm

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Ghost » June 20th, 2016, 11:21 pm

HouseMD wrote:Yeah, they're coming for your guns. That isn't a conspiracy. That's right out in the open.
Thank you, thank you. This is all I've been saying, and they just don't want to get it. (And the part about not needing a conspiracy.)
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Ghost » June 20th, 2016, 11:28 pm

I would add: for anyone who really thinks this or other events is hoaxed...then believe what you want to believe...BUT...if you don't have any evidence, better to hold your tongue than to speak nonsense and kill the good guys' credibility. (Better yet, if you find no concrete evidence, accept it for what it is and drop foolish conspiracy talk.)The funny thing about this big spat is that we all pretty much agree on who the bad guys are and what they want to do (i.e. gun grabbing.) Just imagine how much this helps "The Narrative." How it makes things easier for the bad guys...They bank on the opposition looking irrational. Going full conspiratard every time a mass shooting occurs is only helping them. It makes it that much easier for them to paint everyone on the other side as idiots.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by HouseMD » June 20th, 2016, 11:37 pm

Ghost wrote:I would add: for anyone who really thinks this or other events is hoaxed...then believe what you want to believe...BUT...if you don't have any evidence, better to hold your tongue than to speak nonsense and kill the good guys' credibility. (Better yet, if you find no concrete evidence, accept it for what it is and drop foolish conspiracy talk.)The funny thing about this big spat is that we all pretty much agree on who the bad guys are and what they want to do (i.e. gun grabbing.) Just imagine how much this helps "The Narrative." How it makes things easier for the bad guys...They bank on the opposition looking irrational. Going full conspiratard every time a mass shooting occurs is only helping them. It makes it that much easier for them to paint everyone on the other side as idiots.
Exactly. You don't win hearts and minds with insanity.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 21st, 2016, 6:59 pm

Ghost wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Yeah, they're coming for your guns. That isn't a conspiracy. That's right out in the open.
Thank you, thank you. This is all I've been saying, and they just don't want to get it. (And the part about not needing a conspiracy.)
You idiots do not understand, they are on a time schedule and they are behind on the UN 21 Un 2030 Agenda. Eventually they will get our weapons because none of them will be produced here because all private individual manufacturing is slated too be gone and done away with and what weapons are left will be rotting away gradually but that is way too slow for them too wait that long..........
Last edited by Moretorque on June 21st, 2016, 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 21st, 2016, 7:06 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Ghost wrote:I would add: for anyone who really thinks this or other events is hoaxed...then believe what you want to believe...BUT...if you don't have any evidence, better to hold your tongue than to speak nonsense and kill the good guys' credibility. (Better yet, if you find no concrete evidence, accept it for what it is and drop foolish conspiracy talk.)The funny thing about this big spat is that we all pretty much agree on who the bad guys are and what they want to do (i.e. gun grabbing.) Just imagine how much this helps "The Narrative." How it makes things easier for the bad guys...They bank on the opposition looking irrational. Going full conspiratard every time a mass shooting occurs is only helping them. It makes it that much easier for them to paint everyone on the other side as idiots.
Exactly. You don't win hearts and minds with insanity.
Both of you guy's are in a dream world, A Ghost is that a fictitious dream ? well yaa :wink: and a Doc, a Doc of what ???? medical B.S, in the journal the Lancet an article just came out recently where a respected Dr. claimed over 50% of todays medical science is pure falsehoods. :roll: There are plenty of real facts too those who have the abilities too open their misdirected minds................ that obviously isn't either of you two :D
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by HouseMD » June 21st, 2016, 7:23 pm

Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Ghost wrote:I would add: for anyone who really thinks this or other events is hoaxed...then believe what you want to believe...BUT...if you don't have any evidence, better to hold your tongue than to speak nonsense and kill the good guys' credibility. (Better yet, if you find no concrete evidence, accept it for what it is and drop foolish conspiracy talk.)The funny thing about this big spat is that we all pretty much agree on who the bad guys are and what they want to do (i.e. gun grabbing.) Just imagine how much this helps "The Narrative." How it makes things easier for the bad guys...They bank on the opposition looking irrational. Going full conspiratard every time a mass shooting occurs is only helping them. It makes it that much easier for them to paint everyone on the other side as idiots.
Exactly. You don't win hearts and minds with insanity.
Both of you guy's are in a dream world, A Ghost is that a fictitious dream ? well yaa :wink: and a Doc, a Doc of what ???? medical B.S, in the journal the Lancet an article just came out recently where a respected Dr. claimed over 50% of todays medical science is pure falsehoods. :roll: There are plenty of real facts too those who have the abilities too open their misdirected minds................ that obviously isn't either of you two :D
The irony of your statements is practically palpable.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 21st, 2016, 8:27 pm

Do you remember when we were talking about possible cancer cures and you said " Quackery " , it's becoming more obvious everyday too some all the power centers of the world ( medical for sure ) have been captured by the operators of the credit system and they are putting out pure bunk across the board but some still seem to have a hard time grasping what this really means.

Yes I am talking to you Doc. It's no big deal Doc, you just may need to clean out some of that quackery planted between your own ears! :lol:
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Ghost » June 21st, 2016, 8:58 pm

Moretorque wrote:You idiots do not understand, they are on a time schedule and they are behind on the UN 21 Un 2030 Agenda. Eventually they will get our weapons because none of them will be produced here because all private individual manufacturing is slated too be gone and done away with and what weapons are left will be rotting away gradually but that is way too slow for them too wait that long..........
You change the story all the time. Sometimes they're all powerful, sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes they have all the time in the world, sometimes they're in a hurry. Why would they be on a time limit? Haven't they been working on this for hundreds (thousands?) of years? What do a few more years matter? There's no real resistance to their plans, right? So whether they spring this NWO thing on the world tomorrow, five years from now, or a century later, what does it matter?

Consistency, man, consistency.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Ghost » June 21st, 2016, 9:02 pm

Moretorque wrote:Both of you guy's are in a dream world, A Ghost is that a fictitious dream ? well yaa :wink: and a Doc, a Doc of what ???? medical B.S, in the journal the Lancet an article just came out recently where a respected Dr. claimed over 50% of todays medical science is pure falsehoods. :roll: There are plenty of real facts too those who have the abilities too open their misdirected minds................ that obviously isn't either of you two :D
I for one can't take anyone seriously who misuses the word "too" so often. ;)
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by HouseMD » June 21st, 2016, 9:31 pm

Moretorque wrote:Do you remember when we were talking about possible cancer cures and you said " Quackery " , it's becoming more obvious everyday too some all the power centers of the world ( medical for sure ) have been captured by the operators of the credit system and they are putting out pure bunk across the board but some still seem to have a hard time grasping what this really means.

Yes I am talking to you Doc. It's no big deal Doc, you just may need to clean out some of that quackery planted between your own ears! :lol:
Cancer cures are generally bought into by people who don't understand a damn thing about cancer. Cancer doesn't all follow the same rules- there's a lot of different genes that can cause it, and each different pairing of genes requires a different approach. I used to do genetic cancer research on the p53 oncogene and its interactions with other genes in breast cancer- you approach a p53 mutation differently than a BRACA mutation or an estrogen recepter upregulatory defect. Cancer is you- it's your cells, ever so slightly modified. No shotgun approach can possibly cure every single potential cancer mutation in every cell of the body, that's just idiocy. Certain treatments might be effective in certain cancers (such as starving fast-growing cancers via specific dietary changes, or aspirin preventing metastasis of some cancers by inhibiting their ability to produce certain vascular growth factors), but there is no big secret cure.

Idiots like to boil very big, complicated topics down into one big thing they can understand- "cure cancer," "defeat terrorism," "end hunger-" but the problem is these things are more complicated than any two words or one approach can fix. Keep on thinking you've got it all figured out though, lol. Everybody's wrong and you've just got it, like, SO figured out.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”