Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Club

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Adama »

Julian Assange to release more emails, but he has only promised to release them "by November." This is like Lord of the Rings. Can't wait for the next installment to be shipped over. Why can't he release them now or next week? Why this particular time frame? Because it is to influence the election? Or because it is just a grand theater to entertain the masses with intrigue?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

While I don't pretend to know everything, only a few people are getting this. Orlando was a mass shooting hoax, false flag. Watch videos by "peekay truth" on youtube and others. The whole thing has been totally blown apart. For example, the bullsh*t scenes of gunshot victims being carried past a camera were carried TOWARD the Pulse and not away. Where were the ambulances? Paramedics? If this was true, the scene outside the pulse would be like a battlefield trauma center. Were the injured just left to die? What about the 911 tapes that were confiscated by the FBI? Then did you see the crisis actors? It was preposterous. I heard there were seven police and sheriff helicopters available in Orlando and surrounding counties that night and how many were used to light up the scene? NONE. Then the interviews with bullsh*t gunshot victims in street clothes. We have to see through the deception. Dallas was BS as well as Sandy Hook, Va TECh, etc., all of them. In some false flags, people will die, but I haven't seen any convincing evidence that anybody died at Nice, France, and Munich. In fact, the same pre-positioned cameraman filmed shaky footage of the Nice truck attack and the Munich McDonald's shooting, proving both were set up. The cameraman, Richard Gutjahr, is married to an Israeli politician who is former intelligence i.e. Mossad. Wake Up!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

dreamer82 wrote:In some false flags, people will die, but I haven't seen any convincing evidence that anybody died at Nice, France, and Munich. In fact, the same pre-positioned cameraman filmed shaky footage of the Nice truck attack and the Munich McDonald's shooting, proving both were set up. The cameraman, Richard Gutjahr, is married to an Israeli politician who is former intelligence i.e. Mossad. Wake Up!
Probably even to become an international reporter you'd have to already be working for them. I think for the most part all of them are involved, meaning every reporter on CNN, FOX, MSNBC and the rest. They are all actors without morals who are simply playing the role they're given. After a while, just start adding up all the coincidences in their stories and you'll see without even having to consult YouTube that for so many variables to coincide like they do in these stories means these stories are likely fabricated (by someone who is spiritually blind or who thinks humanity is completely stupid).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.