Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Club

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 21st, 2016, 9:47 pm

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Both of you guy's are in a dream world, A Ghost is that a fictitious dream ? well yaa :wink: and a Doc, a Doc of what ???? medical B.S, in the journal the Lancet an article just came out recently where a respected Dr. claimed over 50% of todays medical science is pure falsehoods. :roll: There are plenty of real facts too those who have the abilities too open their misdirected minds................ that obviously isn't either of you two :D
I for one can't take anyone seriously who misuses the word "too" so often. ;)
You got me on that one, I looked it up on the net and something did not seem right with the way I was using it too me either. I'll look at it again then fire more TOO TOO's at you! :D or too you my posts are just POO POO........
Last edited by Moretorque on June 21st, 2016, 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 21st, 2016, 9:54 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote: :lol:
Cancer cures are generally bought into by people who don't understand a damn thing about cancer. Cancer doesn't all follow the same rules- there's a lot of different genes that can cause it, and each different pairing of genes requires a different approach. I used to do genetic cancer research on the p53 oncogene and its interactions with other genes in breast cancer- you approach a p53 mutation differently than a BRACA mutation or an estrogen recepter upregulatory defect. Cancer is you- it's your cells, ever so slightly modified. No shotgun approach can possibly cure every single potential cancer mutation in every cell of the body, that's just idiocy. Certain treatments might be effective in certain cancers (such as starving fast-growing cancers via specific dietary changes, or aspirin preventing metastasis of some cancers by inhibiting their ability to produce certain vascular growth factors), but there is no big secret cure.

Idiots like to boil very big, complicated topics down into one big thing they can understand- "cure cancer," "defeat terrorism," "end hunger-" but the problem is these things are more complicated than any two words or one approach can fix. Keep on thinking you've got it all figured out though, lol. Everybody's wrong and you've just got it, like, SO figured out.
Good post, it's just recently I was reading 3 out of 4 doctors will pass on CHEMO and it seems like we would have made more advancements in modern medicine on this subject. I read where some people have more cancer suppression genes that are turned on and switching them on in people has shown promise.
Time to Hide!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 21st, 2016, 10:04 pm

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You idiots do not understand, they are on a time schedule and they are behind on the UN 21 Un 2030 Agenda. Eventually they will get our weapons because none of them will be produced here because all private individual manufacturing is slated too be gone and done away with and what weapons are left will be rotting away gradually but that is way too slow for them too wait that long..........
You change the story all the time. Sometimes they're all powerful, sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes they have all the time in the world, sometimes they're in a hurry. Why would they be on a time limit? Haven't they been working on this for hundreds (thousands?) of years? What do a few more years matter? There's no real resistance to their plans, right? So whether they spring this NWO thing on the world tomorrow, five years from now, or a century later, what does it matter?

Consistency, man, consistency.
No I do not change the story at all, it's all right at your finger tips but you are not very informed, look if it is not obvious to you by now a group of people are enacting a world wide dictatorship everywhere you are asleep and they have been using false flags for centuries to meet their goals of controlling it all.

The EU is a totally unelected body and lets just see what happens on Thursday with the EUexit by Britain, they killed the gal pushing it to send a message. It will be just like what happened to Bernie Sanders in California and what will happen to Trump in the main election........Hillary WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Stalin stated it's not who votes but who counts the votes.......... :wink:
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Ghost » June 21st, 2016, 10:23 pm

I can agree with that in the sense that political freedom is a myth. Our votes don't matter. But is it a global monolithic conspiracy that has been held together so well for so long? Eh, doubtful. Human stupidity tends to explain things much better. Humanity collectively makes bad choices, for whatever reasons.

I mean, they've already achieved a de facto world one world economy - that's what globalism did. They can "refine" it perhaps (one world currency, gun grabbing, more rules and regulations, etc.) but the "one world" is already here. Has been for quite a while.

Religious fundamentalism = SJWism = Conspiratardism. It's the same (non) thinking patterns but with different focuses.

Now cue Adama coming in and trying to tie the NWO into the flat earth. Yes, there are flat earthers who do that. I wish I was kidding.

Of course, Adama thinks I'm a demon or something sent to deceive the true believers (TM) for whom logic = evil and ignorance = virtue. Conspiratards think I'm a CIA psyop agent sent to spread disinformation. It's easy to build up twisted notions of some normal guy behind a monitor who just wants things to make sense. :lol:
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Adama » June 21st, 2016, 10:57 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You idiots do not understand, they are on a time schedule and they are behind on the UN 21 Un 2030 Agenda. Eventually they will get our weapons because none of them will be produced here because all private individual manufacturing is slated too be gone and done away with and what weapons are left will be rotting away gradually but that is way too slow for them too wait that long..........
You change the story all the time. Sometimes they're all powerful, sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes they have all the time in the world, sometimes they're in a hurry. Why would they be on a time limit? Haven't they been working on this for hundreds (thousands?) of years? What do a few more years matter? There's no real resistance to their plans, right? So whether they spring this NWO thing on the world tomorrow, five years from now, or a century later, what does it matter?

Consistency, man, consistency.
No I do not change the story at all, it's all right at your finger tips but you are not very informed, look if it is not obvious to you by now a group of people are enacting a world wide dictatorship everywhere you are asleep and they have been using false flags for centuries to meet their goals of controlling it all.

The EU is a totally unelected body and lets just see what happens on Thursday with the EUexit by Britain, they killed the gal pushing it to send a message. It will be just like what happened to Bernie Sanders in California and what will happen to Trump in the main election........Hillary WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Stalin stated it's not who votes but who counts the votes.......... :wink:
He has been twice blinded so that he can't see any truth. If it is true, he will always believe the exact opposite. It's too late. It's a waste of your time because this isn't just a normal person you're conversing with. Most people aren't as blind as that.

Their ultimate goal is a one world government, the purpose of which is to set the stage for the Antichrist.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by HouseMD » June 21st, 2016, 11:14 pm

Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote: :lol:
Cancer cures are generally bought into by people who don't understand a damn thing about cancer. Cancer doesn't all follow the same rules- there's a lot of different genes that can cause it, and each different pairing of genes requires a different approach. I used to do genetic cancer research on the p53 oncogene and its interactions with other genes in breast cancer- you approach a p53 mutation differently than a BRACA mutation or an estrogen recepter upregulatory defect. Cancer is you- it's your cells, ever so slightly modified. No shotgun approach can possibly cure every single potential cancer mutation in every cell of the body, that's just idiocy. Certain treatments might be effective in certain cancers (such as starving fast-growing cancers via specific dietary changes, or aspirin preventing metastasis of some cancers by inhibiting their ability to produce certain vascular growth factors), but there is no big secret cure.

Idiots like to boil very big, complicated topics down into one big thing they can understand- "cure cancer," "defeat terrorism," "end hunger-" but the problem is these things are more complicated than any two words or one approach can fix. Keep on thinking you've got it all figured out though, lol. Everybody's wrong and you've just got it, like, SO figured out.
Good post, it's just recently I was reading 3 out of 4 doctors will pass on CHEMO and it seems like we would have made more advancements in modern medicine on this subject. I read where some people have more cancer suppression genes that are turned on and switching them on in people has shown promise.
Most doctors forego chemo because we're much more comfortable with accepting our dates and don't want to drag out our suffering. Chemo helps a lot of people, but there's a good chance with a lot of cancers that you'll just die anyway and be miserable in the process. So we just choose to go out fast but without suffering, even if there's a chance the chemo would save us. You get comfortable with death after a while, and start to view it as a part of the circle of life. Nothing wrong with dying, but there's a whole hell of a lot wrong with suffering needlessly.

Patients often aren't very accepting of death. They haven't seen what we've seen. They'll take any treatment so long as it keeps them ticking a few moments longer, because they don't know at what cost those few minutes come. In some cancers, chemo is a no brainer- some childhood leukemias have cure rates of over 90% with chemo. But in other cancers, we're throwing the kitchen sink at things that very likely won't work because the patient wants that tiny sliver of hope that they'll pull through. I don't blame them for not wanting to die, and as I said, they aren't aware of what they're going to go through.

There's a reason most of us docs and nurses are DNR/DNI by 65- a life without quality isn't one worth living.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by HouseMD » June 21st, 2016, 11:17 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You idiots do not understand, they are on a time schedule and they are behind on the UN 21 Un 2030 Agenda. Eventually they will get our weapons because none of them will be produced here because all private individual manufacturing is slated too be gone and done away with and what weapons are left will be rotting away gradually but that is way too slow for them too wait that long..........
You change the story all the time. Sometimes they're all powerful, sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes they have all the time in the world, sometimes they're in a hurry. Why would they be on a time limit? Haven't they been working on this for hundreds (thousands?) of years? What do a few more years matter? There's no real resistance to their plans, right? So whether they spring this NWO thing on the world tomorrow, five years from now, or a century later, what does it matter?

Consistency, man, consistency.
No I do not change the story at all, it's all right at your finger tips but you are not very informed, look if it is not obvious to you by now a group of people are enacting a world wide dictatorship everywhere you are asleep and they have been using false flags for centuries to meet their goals of controlling it all.

The EU is a totally unelected body and lets just see what happens on Thursday with the EUexit by Britain, they killed the gal pushing it to send a message. It will be just like what happened to Bernie Sanders in California and what will happen to Trump in the main election........Hillary WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Stalin stated it's not who votes but who counts the votes.......... :wink:
The woman killed was pro-EU. A similar situation happened in the last country that tried to pull out- days before the election, a pro-EUer was killed, drawing sympathy to the remain cause at the last minute.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Ghost » June 21st, 2016, 11:26 pm

Adama wrote:He has been twice blinded so that he can't see any truth. If it is true, he will always believe the exact opposite. It's too late. It's a waste of your time because this isn't just a normal person you're conversing with. Most people aren't as blind as that.

Their ultimate goal is a one world government, the purpose of which is to set the stage for the Antichrist.
If you want to insult people, you shouldn't be such a little p***y about it.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by HouseMD » June 21st, 2016, 11:42 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:He has been twice blinded so that he can't see any truth. If it is true, he will always believe the exact opposite. It's too late. It's a waste of your time because this isn't just a normal person you're conversing with. Most people aren't as blind as that.

Their ultimate goal is a one world government, the purpose of which is to set the stage for the Antichrist.
If you want to insult people, you shouldn't be such a little p***y about it.
I'd strongly urge you to just put him on ignore. I did quite some time ago and it has greatly enhanced my HA experience. He's just like every other hardcore conspiracy nut, thinks he's got it alllllll figured out, like he's some prophet. It's all just a pathetic front to make his own insignificant life feel more meaningful and to make himself feel like he matters, and anything you say that threatens his manufactured self-importance results in a lashing out by him to protect the house of cards upon which his ego depends.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Adama » June 21st, 2016, 11:43 pm

I forgot to mention. They also want to murder everyone. Since there is a semblance of a democracy here, they can't just issue a gun ban by king's decree. So they have to make us want it. They have to convince us that it is in our own best interest. And even if they fail to convince people with their lies, they will continue ahead anyway, because people are powerless.

The No Fly list in particular seems like their first step. Anyone who they put on there they can prevent from owning. However, it isn't those individuals they are after. It is the very right itself. That is the foot in the door. Then if they can get assault rifles banned altogether, they will then move on to handguns.

After they get handguns, they will simply murder everyone they can.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 21st, 2016, 11:59 pm

Ghost wrote:I can agree with that in the sense that political freedom is a myth. Our votes don't matter. But is it a global monolithic conspiracy that has been held together so well for so long? Eh, doubtful.

The lights have been on for 20 years with the net and you have not been reading your real history on the subject, they have been rewriting it the best they can but the real history to a degree is still available.

There was a coup in 1688 where England was taken over and in 1691 the Bank of England was established. They have been either arming or at war for 300 plus years and have been into over 90 % of the countries establishing the central bank scam.

All opposition as of yet has been beaten and they are sitting on all the treaties of all the wars of the last 300 years plus. Your not quite with it on the subject!

Watch Anarchast EP275 so you can grasp it a little better................
Last edited by Moretorque on June 22nd, 2016, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Adama » June 21st, 2016, 11:59 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:He has been twice blinded so that he can't see any truth. If it is true, he will always believe the exact opposite. It's too late. It's a waste of your time because this isn't just a normal person you're conversing with. Most people aren't as blind as that.

Their ultimate goal is a one world government, the purpose of which is to set the stage for the Antichrist.
If you want to insult people, you shouldn't be such a little p***y about it.
I'd strongly urge you to just put him on ignore. I did quite some time ago and it has greatly enhanced my HA experience. He's just like every other hardcore conspiracy nut, thinks he's got it alllllll figured out, like he's some prophet. It's all just a pathetic front to make his own insignificant life feel more meaningful and to make himself feel like he matters, and anything you say that threatens his manufactured self-importance results in a lashing out by him to protect the house of cards upon which his ego depends.
Yet another false brother. Look at the list of insults. He has me on ignore, but somehow although he cannot see me, I am very much on his mind. What was the point of putting me on ignore then? Hey, DrMD, I don't need you to read my posts. But please do keep up with the insults. This simply amazes me, and maybe this is time for an illustration for this doctor of medicine.

He's just like every other
  • hardcore conspiracy nut,
  • thinks he's got it alllllll figured out,
  • like he's some prophet
  • a pathetic front
  • his own insignificant life feel more meaningful
  • to make himself feel like he matters
  • anything you say that threatens his manufactured self-importance results in a lashing out by him
  • to protect the house of cards upon which his ego depends


Quite a list of insults you have there, DrMD. What's up with that? You got me all figured out. I am all of those things. I have a fragile ego. I admit it. Sure, why not. My life is rather insignificant. I never claimed that it was. I am a hardcore conspiracy nut. I want to know what the truth is. You honestly trust the elites? Ahha I'm not putting on a front though. Although I certainly could be pathetic at times. Well my life can't matter more than yours. You save lives in the emergency room! I don't have that ability. I commend you for that gift.

Take care, doc. See you next time.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque » June 22nd, 2016, 12:03 am

Adama wrote:I forgot to mention. They also want to murder everyone. Since there is a semblance of a democracy here,.

You are right, they do want to get rid of most of us and really here in America shortly...........
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Ghost » June 22nd, 2016, 12:33 am

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:I can agree with that in the sense that political freedom is a myth. Our votes don't matter. But is it a global monolithic conspiracy that has been held together so well for so long? Eh, doubtful.

The lights have been on for 20 years with the net and you have not been reading your real history on the subject, they have been rewriting it the best they can but the real history to a degree is still available.

There was a coup in 1688 where England was taken over and in 1691 the Bank of England was established. They have been either arming or at war for 300 plus years and have been into over 90 % of the countries establishing the central bank scam.

All opposition as of yet has been beaten and they are sitting on all the treaties of all the wars of the last 300 years plus. Your not quite with it on the subject!

Watch Anarchast EP275 so you can grasp it a little better................
That would make a far better and more important discussion than this silly talk about hoaxes. I'm interested. You should start a thread on it.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Ghost » June 22nd, 2016, 12:39 am

Adama wrote: Yet another false brother. Look at the list of insults. He has me on ignore, but somehow although he cannot see me, I am very much on his mind. What was the point of putting me on ignore then?
You mean just like you have me on ignore but still post your petty jabs and insults against me? You're such a hypocrite. Go f**k yourself.
[*]thinks he's got it alllllll figured out,
Here's the difference. And you'll notice this with someone like me. I ask questions because I know I don't "have it all figured out." That's why I ask questions. If I ask questions and the other person posts nonsense (like you do) then I have no choice but to point out the problems. You're the one being a know it all. You've posted that these killings are hoaxes as absolute fact but presented ZERO evidence of it. Like I keep saying, you perfectly describe yourself every time you are purportedly talking about someone else. It's called projection.
I am all of those things. I have a fragile ego. I admit it.
The most honest words you have written in quite a while.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”