Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Club

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Adama »

No, you just failed to understand, as usual, because there is no truth in you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've had enough of Ghost. He's back on ignore. That was too long.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't see anything of concrete value in your posts on this subject, just low spirited clap trap with no teeth.

What do you think of them banning assault weapons by executive order ?

I am considering hitting the ignore switch as well...........
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:I don't see anything of concrete value in your posts on this subject, just low spirited clap trap with no teeth.
He's just mean-spirited. Just look at the anger and the word choices. This is a crazy person. This isn't to be taken seriously. It's just the internet. Oh well. Just keep in mind from now on who you're dealing with.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:You just can't do it. You know you have no evidence of a hoax and you know it. You'll say anything to dodge it, as if I'm going to get distracted by your ] inane words.

The guy who just said this:

Is now using ad homs because he has no evidence but won't own up to it:

What a hypocrite. :lol:
Oh yeah, that would be so just to make just decisions based on circumstantial evidence. There's a reason we need concrete evidence you twit. Or perhaps you wouldn't mind being convicted of some crime based upon circumstantial evidence?

I don't know how you manage to tie your own shoes in the morning. The depraved stupidity that comes out of your mind is astounding.
Ghost wrote:
No, you just failed to be reasonable on any level. At best, you know to parrot things you've read online. You haven't got a clue.

See folks, this is what idiots do. Instead of either offering an argument or concession they block out opposing voices. Adama has the exact same behavior pattern as feminists and SJWs. No room for thought allowed. They can't stand people disagreeing, so they retreat to "safe spaces."

Good riddance you stupid c**t.

This is why Ghost and I will never exchange words again. As if there is some obligation to discuss something with him. As if putting an end to a discussion isn't an answer. When does it end? Only when he says it does.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I was thinking of marketing a new T shirt too the Holy Rollers.

....Christers
For Christs Sake
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

:lol:

Orlando Pulse Shooting PSYOP: ALL EMERGENCY BROADCASTS SCRUBBED FROM INTERNET!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1D8vNfwI6w[/youtube]

Just a coincidence... 8)
adel1799
Freshman Poster

Post by adel1799 »

jamesbond wrote:Worst mass shooter in U.S. history - NYC-born 'Islamic extremist' Omar Mateen, 29, who shot dead 50 and injured 53 in Orlando gay club massacre was homophobe 'who got angry when he saw two men kissing.'

The suspected Islamic extremist who slaughtered at least 50 people after agen bola taking party-goers hostage inside a gay club in Orlando was 'angry after seeing two men kissing'.

Law enforcement sources have identified the shooter, who was wielding an AR-15 assault rifle and a handgun, as US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, from Port St. Lucie in Florida.

The gunman, who was born to Afghan parents, was carrying a suspicious device, possibly a suicide vest, when he opened fire on the dance floor inside Pulse in the early hours of this morning.

At least 50 people were killed and 53 others were injured in the shooting in the deadliest mass shooting in US history. A surgeon at Orlando Regional Medical Center said the death toll was likely to climb.

An FBI spokesman said the mass shooting is being investigated as an act of terrorism, adding that they are looking into whether this was an act of domestic or international terror, and if the shooter was a lone wolf.

The FBI believe the gunman, who was shot dead by officers, may have 'leanings to radical Islamic terrorism'.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said the suspect exchanged gunfire with an officer working at the club around 2am, then went back inside and took hostages. There were about 320 people inside the club at the time of the shootings and about 100 people were taken hostage.

At around 5am authorities sent in a SWAT team to rescue the hostages. Nine hero officers used a 'controlled explosion' to distract the shooter before fatally shooting him and were able to rescue about 30 hostages who were hiding in the bathroom of the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tages.html
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I don't want to get into my personal relationship to what went down, but, as with Sandy Hook, anyone claiming it didn't happen is a ****ing retard. Go dig up some graves if it'll make you happy, the bodies are there.

If you want to claim that he worked for the government, or they let it slide, or he was brainwashed or whatever, that's one thing. But you have to be a complete idiot to not realize that it's easier to actually gun down a bunch of people than it is to fake gunning down a bunch of people. It's ridiculously baffling to me that people that believe in a government conspiracy that would strip people of all their rights or whatever would be too damn stingy to kill a few people to achieve their ends. I mean, you guys probably wouldn't believe that the Twin Towers even fell if not for the fact the ****ing skyline is different now. Hell, I'm calling this one- in one hundred years, there will be people who deny that the Twin Towers ever existed at all, and claim all the evidence was doctored to create some sort of false past, and somehow all footage of everyone in New York for all the decades preceding had been doctored as well. Because conspiritards are ridiculous, simple-minded people that can't think logically.

Yeah, they're coming for your guns. That isn't a conspiracy. That's right out in the open.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What's up Doc ? Sandy Hook was a total mirage, all real indicators were it never happened.........A little more time is needed on the Orlando shooting.

9/11 obviously happened and has been used as justification for a 15 year looting crime spree by the ruling elite which has enriched them and their cronies immensely.

People have been making up lies as history and recording it as history since writing was invented.

Take you for instance, you claim you are very well endowed but we have seen 0 proof to back this claim............anybody can post pictures and film on the net and claim that is their equipment but how do we really know? The same can be said about government clap trap.......... :roll:
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:What's up Doc ? Sandy Hook was a total mirage, all real indicators were it never happened.........A little more time is needed on the Orlando shooting.

9/11 obviously happened and has been used as justification for a 15 year looting crime spree by the ruling elite which has enriched them and their cronies immensely.

People have been making up lies as history and recording it as history since writing was invented.

Take you for instance, you claim you are very well endowed but we have seen 0 proof to back this claim............anybody can post pictures and film on the net and claim that is their equipment but how do we really know? The same can be said about government clap trap.......... :roll:
I have numerous references if required lol.

But seriously, let's just say I'm very close to Sandy Hook and know people at Danbury Hospital that had to deal with the mess and are traumatized as **** because of the two kids that died there. That's at least two dead kids. I find little reason to believe all of the rest of the people just disappeared from their families never to be seen again.