Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Club

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Worst Mass Killing in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Cl

Post by Adama »

Mother of dead homosexual calls for ban on assault weapons while fake crying on a TV interview. Sweet.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost I already answered that before, they want to get WW 3 going with the Christers VS Joe Jihad.......

Google also reported the shooting 6 hours before it happened, that is just like Sandy Hook. You can go look it up for yourself! I think people botch these jobs on purpose to screw the elite up,

Ghost you cannot be this dense ? I mean you are like see through right ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Moretorque on June 16th, 2016, 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I'm not casting a vote for either side, real or fake, but I thought it relevant so...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC5tDJTIzPQ[/youtube]
Last edited by The_Adventurer on June 17th, 2016, 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Ghost I already answered that before, they want to get WW 3 going with the Christers VS Joe Jihad.......

Google also reported the shooting 6 hours before it happened, that is just like Sandy Hook. You can go look it up for yourself! I think people botch these jobs on purpose to screw the elite up,

Ghost you cannot be this dense ? I mean you are like see through right ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show me. I searched for "did the orlando shooting get reported before it happened" and found nothing. Or was I suppose to search for it on YouTube and look for nutter videos with no credibility? :lol:

Oh and like what the counterfeiter puts out for mass consumption is credible in any way......

Try this you dumb spirit " Google search engine picked up Orlando attack " Geez worse than a Christer at times!
Last edited by Moretorque on June 16th, 2016, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Adama »

Don't bother trying to convince Ghost of anything. Once he takes his stand, he will defend it until the very end, even at great risk. He will not listen. It is a waste of your time. In every circumstance where there is truth, you will find him on the opposite side. Let him think what he wants.

As for the rest of us, we know this is another staged incident to remove gun rights, to promote the homosexual agenda, to foment hatred against Islam, and to frame ISIS so we can go deeper into expensive wars while they remove our rights under the false premise of protecting us. Same old play. Go back in history and you'll be surprised to see, they have been doing this in every war going all the way back to the French Revolution.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:Don't bother trying to convince Ghost of anything. Once he takes his stand, he will defend it until the very end, even at great risk. He will not listen. It is a waste of your time. In every circumstance where there is truth, you will find him on the opposite side. Let him think what he wants.

As for the rest of us, we know this is another staged incident to remove gun rights, to promote the homosexual agenda, to foment hatred against Islam, and to frame ISIS so we can go deeper into expensive wars while they remove our rights under the false premise of protecting us. Same old play. Go back in history and you'll be surprised to see, they have been doing this in every war going all the way back to the French Revolution.

I'm not a Christer Adama but I may soon be, this is scarier than ghost!
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:Don't bother trying to convince Ghost of anything. Once he takes his stand, he will defend it until the very end, even at great risk. He will not listen. It is a waste of your time. In every circumstance where there is truth, you will find him on the opposite side. Let him think what he wants.

I'm not a Christer Adama but I may soon be, this is scarier than ghost!
You can start by paying proper respect to The Lord's name. His name is above any other name you could name. He expects us to respect His name. That's why there is a term for disrespect for Him: blasphemy. However, He also says that He will forgive most blasphemy. But please start now.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

SGTreport has all the latest and greatest info from around the world, it even caters to Christers because the guy running the site is a holy roller but I throw all that out.......... still the best site I know of.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:SGTreport has all the latest and greatest info from around the world, it even caters to Christers because the guy running the site is a holy roller but I throw all that out.......... still the best site I know of.
It gets better and better and better....

I love White People... :lol: :lol: ...When White People get shot, they walk towards the scene of crime :lol:

or our beloved Ghost could explain ...why victims of shooting in Orlando are walking towards the club

BUSTED Pulse Nightclub Victims Walking Towards the Club with Injury :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2iJuSi8T4Y[/youtube]
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

More Fun ...

Orlando Shooting Hoax - Actor Suspiciously Removes His Latest Credit on IMDB

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319ifjsCpOQ[/youtube]