What the f**k is wrong with muslim people?!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

What the f**k is wrong with muslim people?!

Post by Wolfeye »

Just wanted to ask about the subject to further knowledge on it. WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH muslims?! I don't even know where to start- it's like an episode of fuckin' Criminal Minds with them! I don't know how much you guys keep up with events & information like that, but there are times where I question their humanity (in the sense of the species). And (from what I hear) Turkey is DEMANDING to be in the EU?

It seems Germany has A LOT to do with all this & the fuckin' pope isn't helping (asking the "refugees" for forgiveness for close-mindedness & talking about the "change of lifestyle & mentality that your presence requires"). The pope is saying this AFTER these fuckin' people were talking about taking over Rome! What a backstab- from the guy that seemed so cool when he first started out. The Catholics should be flipping out about this- maybe if they chop is goddamned head off, the rest of Europe will gain some sense?

Anyway, ranting aside, anyone know what the f**k is wrong with these people? I don't think even inbreeding could account for all of it. There's got to be something(s) in their culture that makes them like they are. The Germans seem to be a lost cause, since they're so into someone doing what someone else tells them that they don't even care if they're the ones getting ordered around. Italy needs to stop playing lifeguard & use their navy in the opposite direction. Britain is somehow a world power that's getting kicked around by a bunch of assholes with sticks & stones & a pile of complaints about "racism." Don't know why Greece doesn't use their navy to GUARD their borders- I heard something about the EU (or Germany, functionally) not permitting it. Then, they get told to get a hold on that situation!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: What the f**k is wrong with muslim people?!

Post by Wolfeye »

Sorry- it might have been "the change in lifestyle & mentality that requires your presence" that the pope said. I don't speak Italian, so I can't tell if it was mistranslated or if the subtitles were mislabeled. Neither one would surprise me at this point.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Why would the greeks need to guard their borders? Anyone who shows up there is just passing through on their way to the countries with benefits.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is nothing wrong with them except that you mostly believe the mainstream media.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Islam is NOT a religion of peace (despite what the mainstream media says).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZiJehMXBpQ[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

The_Adventurer: Because they're still located in Greece at some point. They might move on, but they're still there while they're there & they cause a shitload of problems in the interim.

Adama: Seriously? The mainstream media? They mostly cozy-up to them. I notice there's plenty of violent guidelines in their religion (which they don't change & seem to flip out on anyone that doesn't follow it along the more murderous or rapisty lines), but the MSM doesn't seem to mind acting like everyone else is having a different issue. They are very quick to present an edited version of that Eid fesitval of theirs (where they slit all those throats of various animals). And act like everyone else is being oppressive to not support the "refugees" when they are trying to figure out how to support themselves.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ghost: You know, I've been wondering more & more about that social justice warrior thing. It seems that a lot of times it's more about arrogance than anything else- they want these people around acting like assholes so they potentially look superior or they lord themselves over people that call something (at least more or less) for what it is, acting like they're being something bad/defective/stupid/etc... . It's an avenue of "one-upsmanship," and thus, the same basic concept of a junky screwing over everyone else for a fix.