The Transgender: Normalizing MENTAL ILLNESS

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Transgender: Normalizing MENTAL ILLNESS

Post by jamesbond »

This is a great video explaining why being transgender is a mental illness. Doctors and psychologists have for years stated that anyone who want's to get a sex change operation is mentally disturbed and needs professional help. The media on the other hand, praises people like Bruce Jenner who become transgender. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Transgender: Normalizing MENTAL ILLNESS

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa I agree, you are dealt a deck at birth and not being able to deal with that reality shows a mental deficiency for sure.

Those Jews pull this crazy $hit everywhere they go eventually. :oops: you would think a majority of them would be embarrassed by now.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America, it's legal for transgender people to choosing which public bathrooms they use based on how they feel that day (they can use either a man or woman's washroom). :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZnl3XrMU9Y[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

I remember listening to the kuhner report how at Johns Hopkins hospital, they banned the practice of sex change operations. The individual usually sinks into an unbearable depression, thus causing him/her to commit suicide or have thoughts of committing
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Where can this logically end?

I've heard of trans-age, and even trans-species. How far can this shit go?
This video is the answer to your question my friend. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksajP0hOggY[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video on the truth about being transgender.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiBzaN3uuik[/youtube]

bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

People changing their gender doesn't faze me. I really don't care. If anything, I find the whole subject to be one more example of hysterical Americans going full retard over nothing at all. It's election season- next, get ready for some bullshit media-generated outrage festival over people with tattoos washing their hands in kitchens, or people of Panamanian descent driving Hondas. :roll:
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Ghost wrote:
April 3rd, 2016, 12:18 pm
Where can this logically end?

I've heard of trans-age, and even trans-species. How far can this shit go?

Trans-robot...trans-alien...trans-human.

Transhumanism.

This is what it's all about, isn't it? Destroy humanity by mutilating it into something abominable.
It's about gaslighting whites long enough for the Mexicans to breed a population big enough to outvote us. They'll promote any insanity right now just to buy time.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I was just browsing a dating site that allows you to swipe left or right to choose a person. Too many transgender men pretending to be women. Just revolting.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.