Scalia dies

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Scalia dies

Post by Cornfed »

With Scalia out of the way, the way is clear for the Jews to completely take over SCOTUS. Not that it will make much difference.

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2016/feb ... dead-at-79
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Scalia dies

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:With Scalia out of the way, the way is clear for the Jews to completely take over SCOTUS. Not that it will make much difference.

I am scared to death of what kind of a liberal Obama will put on the court. Or even more scary, what kind of a far left feminist Hillary Clinton would put on the court. Both of them would appoint justices that do not follow the constitution. They would appoint social justice warriors to the court.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:
Cornfed wrote:With Scalia out of the way, the way is clear for the Jews to completely take over SCOTUS. Not that it will make much difference.

I am scared to death of what kind of a liberal Obama will put on the court. Or even more scary, what kind of a far left feminist Hillary Clinton would put on the court. Both of them would appoint justices that do not follow the constitution. They would appoint social justice warriors to the court.
Me too. Is it too much to hope that the new court appointment will be deferred until after the election and Cruz will win and get to nominate somebody?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hero wrote:Me too. Is it too much to hope that the new court appointment will be deferred until after the election and Cruz will win and get to nominate somebody?
Since Cruz and Obongo are both puppets of the banksters (and incidentally, both ineligible to be president), it makes no difference which of them nominates the next Jewish supremacist.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Try not to worry. Already it was six Jews and three Catholics. Even if they manage to make it seven Jews and two Catholics, it will not matter. First Catholics are as apostate as Jews, but also, they all take orders from the same puppetmasters. Nothing will change. We will continue the moral and economic decline of the USA. That's why paying attention to this stuff should be for entertainment purposes only. Your choice is an illusion, and if your choice really yielded true influence in politics, they would make it illegal or nullify it, as they have done, say by removing states' rights to chose the Senators. Just sit back and enjoy the decline.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I thought it was 4 Jews and 5 Catholics. But yes, the Catholics were brought under control years ago, and so are now auxiliary Jews.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is a scary development. On the one hand, Obama's choice would tilt the court to the side of activist radicals like the two lesbians (Sotomayor and Kagan) he appointed already.

This may be a blessing in disguise as "the decline" is likely to be greatly hastened.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

No autopsy to be performed on Judge Scalia- Highly suspicious

No Autopsy To Be Performed On Scalia
http://www.wptz.com/politics/urgent-no- ... a/37992910
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Scalia and Thomas were the only true conservatives on the Court. Roberts and Alito are fraudsters, bought and paid for. So now, I see Thomas mysteriously dying in the future, too.

Oh, well. The decline of the U.S. is truly underway. ...

The next Supreme Court nominee will be a psychopath in the mold of Kagan and Sotomayor. Blah! :roll:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Anyone who fights politically for decency these days is just suicidal.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Don't get why anyone even listens to Obama or Hillary. Really- what's the idea behind listening to any of their strategies? It's always a ticking time bomb of some form.