David Bowie dies at age 69

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

David Bowie dies at age 69

Post by jamesbond »

DAVID Bowie has died just days after his 69th birthday following a courageous 18-month battle with liver cancer.

The music legend passed away surrounded by loved ones on Sunday as final pictures of Bowie appearing in public for the last time emerged.

His devastated supermodel wife Iman - who married Bowie in 1992 - appeared to make reference to her husband's death in a series of pictures uploaded on her Instagram page.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... ancer.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: David Bowie dies at age 69

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the last music video David Bowie did before he died.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."