Bill Clinton & Bill Cosby - Same Allegations, Different Results

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bill Clinton & Bill Cosby - Same Allegations, Different Results

Post by jamesbond »

It's funny how the media keeps talking about the rape allegations that women are bringing up against Bill Cosby that happened 30 to 40 years ago. The media gave Bill Clinton a free pass on all the rape allegations against him while he was president.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bill Clinton & Bill Cosby Same Allegations Different Res

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Tommy Sotomayor take on why Bill Clinton is getting a free pass from his rape allegations but Bill Cosby is not.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

2 reasons:

Clinton was not accused of anything non-consensual.
and
Cosby's being black while covorting with white women raises the ire of a great many white males who are sexless and miserable (ie. Cornfed and Ghost).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:2 reasons:

and
Cosby's being black while covorting with white women raises the ire of a great many white males who are sexless and miserable (ie. Cornfed and Ghost).
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! hahahahha!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:It's funny how the media keeps talking about the rape allegations that women are bringing up against Bill Cosby that happened 30 to 40 years ago. The media gave Bill Clinton a free pass on all the rape allegations against him while he was president.
For decades Cosby did get a free pass. The eventual reason for the difference is likely that Clinton is a member of the ruling class whereas Cosby is merely an exotic house pet of the ruling class. Therefore Cosby can be cut loose once his purpose of promoting the absurd proposition that dangerous wildlife like him are regular people has been served.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Bill Clinton got a free pass? He was impeached by his Republican enemies in Congress for getting regular bj's from a young intern for over a year and lying about it ("I did not have sexual relations with that woman"). It was all over the media at the time.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Traveler wrote:Bill Clinton got a free pass? He was impeached by his Republican enemies in Congress for getting regular bj's from a young intern for over a year and lying about it ("I did not have sexual relations with that woman"). It was all over the media at the time.
He was not impeached for the sexual misconduct, he was impeached for lying to cover it up which is a federal crime. Subornation of perjury was the major bone of contention.

He got a pass for all the sexual misconduct that was prior to Lewinsky (Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, et al.)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:

and
Oh, so all this boils down to "DAT BE RACIST!" :roll: You have fewer lines than a pullstring doll - your lines all essentially being either "DAT BE RACIST!" or "Muh dick."

It's not because Clinton is a political "elite" while Cosby is a vulnerable, out-of-work former celebrity whom feminists thought would make a good target. No, it's obviously because he's black. Well, you should go be his lawyer. "Your honor, you can't convict because muh dick." You'd make Johnny Cochran's limericks look intelligent.

I used to be on the fence about you. Now I have no reasonable choice but to agree with Cornfed: you're a creature of low intelligence that has been allowed to sponge off a system (made by whites), and after attaining "success" (as much as we can call being given everything because of your skin color success) all you do with is go around raving about 'dat be racist' and 'muh dick.'
I guess its been awhile since you got one off up in a girl. I got some 2 nights ago; she is half my age and WAAAAY out of your league. Oh yeah, she's a brunette from over here. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
Cuntrarian Expatriate wrote: I guess its been awhile since you got one off up in a girl. I got some 2 nights ago; she is half my age and WAAAAY out of your league. Oh yeah, she's a brunette from over here. :lol:
I had sex 12 hours ago with my girlfriend, so I guess I win. I'm not sure where "over here" means, but I'm guessing it means trailer park.
Nope, repeatedly squirting "low-grade" ejaculate up Cornfed's rectum doesn't count!

By the way, "over here" means a country you could never afford to visit, let alone reside in. From your style of writing and invective, I can tell you haven't quite achieved "the heights" in life.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:Guess you just love giving credence to Cornfed's points. If you were an intelligent creature then you wouldn't present the most blatant displays of stupidity constantly.
Gotcha! I knew I'd get you to show what and how you really are :lol:

The "trash" has hereby been taken out to the dump!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

and
The Juanita Brodderick case is one of the examples of a non-consensual charge on Clinton where he bit her lip and threatened to snatch it if she screamed while he did his thing.