Miss Universe for 2015 is from the Philippines

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Miss Universe for 2015 is from the Philippines

Post by jamesbond »

Steve Harvey made a mistake and said the winner was Miss Columbia, then he had to apologize and say the winner is actually Miss Philippines.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Miss Universe for 2015 is from the Philippines

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Steve Harvey made a mistake and said the winner was Miss Columbia, then he had to apologize and say the winner is actually Miss Philippines.

Miss Philippines looks absolutely GOREGOUS!!!! But I do feel sorry for Miss Colombia for losing the Miss Universe title in that way!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Miss Universe for 2015 is from the Philippines

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Steve Harvey made a mistake and said the winner was Miss Columbia, then he had to apologize and say the winner is actually Miss Philippines.

Jamesbond the new Miss Universe 2015 from the Philippines, her name is PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH. She is a Filipino-German actress, model, and pageant titleholder who was born in Stuttgart, Germany but grew up in Cagayan De Oro, Philippines. Here is her profile:

http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/662855