52-Year-Old Transgender Man Becomes 6-Year-Old Girl

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

52-Year-Old Transgender Man Becomes 6-Year-Old Girl

Post by jamesbond »

This is one of the most bizarre stories I have ever heard of in my life. This 52 transgender man abandoned his wife and children, because he said he identifies as a 6 year old girl. He dresses up in public like he is a girl and has been adopted by a married couple who agree with his reasoning that he is actually a 6 year old girl and not a 52 year old man. :shock:

After watching this video, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ........ or vomit. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 52-Year-Old Transgender Man Becomes 6-Year-Old Girl

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video going into more detail about this 52 year old transgendered man. I think I am going to vomit now! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Asian-American ladyboy has gone mainstream.

It's time to expatriate before the barn door closes on "US" sheep.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Guy still has the brain structure he was born with and a Y chromosome in every cell in his body.

When the facts are malleable and opinions are concrete, it's a symptom of a society that's going mad.