US Warships En Route To Spratly Islands

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

US Warships En Route To Spratly Islands

Post by Taco »

Thirty years of foreign investment in China is coming to an end. The US is bankrupt and owes China $ trillions. Both countries are desperate to start a war.

US Warships En Route To Spratly Islands(Philippines)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-1 ... l-tolerate

Navy will challenge Chinese territorial claims in South China Sea
http://www.navytimes.com/story/military ... /73525862/

India, US and Japan hold naval exercises under China’s gaze
http://tatoott1009.com/2015/10/17/break ... -wal-mart/

The Last 30 Years of Global Economic History Are About to Go Out the Window
http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/t ... he-window/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: US Warships En Route To Spratly Islands

Post by Taco »

I find it strange Chinese destroyers are docking in Florida while at the same time a Chinese aircraft carrier is helping the Russians in Syria. In addition, the Chinese president is staying at Buckingham Palace on an official visit to the British Royal Family. The British Royal Family never lets anyone stay in Buckingham Palace so this whole scenario is rather odd.

Chinese Guided Missile Destroyers Dock In Florida
http://thelastgreatstand.com/2015/10/24 ... r-florida/

The Queen praises 'everlasting friendship' between Britain and China
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... visit.html
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Strange days.

Something afoot. Maybe just Chinese stretching muscles while paleos in US military sally forth to savor the last taste of empire. Let's hope so anyway.

But it does all bring to mind that prescient cover illustraion of the (Rothschild-controlled) Economist magazine, which I believe you posted early in the year.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/KrxoOKCxubY/maxresdefault.jpg

The two most interesting, salient things in the coded cult message were the muscular Chinese Panda, and the British jet-car.

And - here we are.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You clowns still cannot figure this con out ? the US operates under the British model as does most of the world. China was made by the elites of the west. The debt we owe to them most of it anyway more than likely is owed to the same families who set the Federal Reserve up.

We have all been duped by the best, more than likely they want to do WW 3 to get the pestilence under control causing the ecological disaster of the 6th mass extinction.

The great one " Cornfed's " gene pool must be saved for future generations of more great ones to come from his genetic superiority.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I used to think these people are really working independently. But now I think they are more or less just putting on a show, including Putin. They are just moving us very slowly towards complete world war. The time is not right now, but when they feel it is right, they will fully reveal what's going on. The stupid people will all be too brainwashed to see what's clearly going on in front of them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The Yellow Army is already firmly seated in Manila. The Aquino Clan, notorious pseudo-communist Chinese-loving traitors, have given away Sabah years ago and plan to see Mindanoa go the same route. This gives China easy access to the Spratly Islands, and eventually, the Philippines as a whole. As much as I dislike American politics, I am grateful for America's naval and military presence in the region. For the sake of balance, China must not be allowed to take over the entirety of Asia. It's a fragile balance, but a balance nonetheless.

I don't see all-out war happening any time soon, if ever. But every inch you give the Chinese, they'll take a meter. Every hand extended costs you your arm.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

"The ruling Communist Party may see fit to rally its population around an external threat in order to head off a societal collapse in the aftermath of an economic implosion."

Looking To Start A War With China?
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... with-china
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:.....This gives China easy access to the Spratly Islands, and eventually, the Philippines as a whole. As much as I dislike American politics, I am grateful for America's naval and military presence in the region. For the sake of balance, China must not be allowed to take over the entirety of Asia. It's a fragile balance, but a balance nonetheless.
I don't see all-out war happening any time soon, if ever. But every inch you give the Chinese, they'll take a meter. Every hand extended costs you your arm.
China has disputes with many countries along its borders. It claims from India a large land which it calls South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) but no Chinese was ever living there. China is not ashamed to claim even a small piece of land from tiny Bhutan. There are Chinese claims as far as to Indonesia, far South of Vietnam, claims from Malaysia and Brunei etc.

Some few disputes are settled, like those with Russia, but many others are without any solution.

China will not invade Philippines of course, but it will take away slowly and little by little almost all of its access to the Western side of its sea coast and will take out all resources and fishery grounds, as near as maybe only 7 to 20 miles from the Philippine main islands.

A frightening, catastrophic situation for the Philippines.

Philippines with its ill-equipped military, with half of them busy with internal fighting against Muslims, Communists and other subversive groups has nothing what it can do to stop them.

For China to take away sea territory from Philippines is an easy and lucrative military action.

Taiwan remains a special case.

China demands also sea territory from South Korea (Socotra Rock, 245 km to China, 149 km to South Korea. )

Vietnamese can be hard fighters, but they have not much what you can call a navy.

The only country in this region, which is not defenseless against China, except South Korea, is Japan.
It is not possible to enter Japan without being noticed immediately and stopped by air force and navy.

The Chinese military tries to provoke the Japanese military almost every day, sometimes even several times every day.

Even without considering US-presence however, the Japanese defense is not weak.
There is the Coastguard, about 13000 people with 460 ships and 75 aircrafts and the Navy with 46000 people, 115 ships and about 340 aircraft, there is the Airforce with 45000 people and 770 airplanes, and the Ground Force with about 150000 people + 30000 reserve with about 5000 various vehicles and about 500 small aircrafts. There are also large production facilities for military supply in Japan, all in all not so much, but also not so little.

I think in future Japan will have to supply some military related materials to Philippines and also to Vietnam, more or less for free.
There are plenty of old ships around and otherwise military supply which nobody in Japan needs here anymore.

Also South Korea agreed to send some materials and old ships etc. to Philippines.

About USA, I wonder if you can trust them - not really is my opinion. It's a game, sometimes with and sometimes against China with very little consideration for all those small nations around China in Far East and South East Asia.