Gratitude, migrant style.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gratitude, migrant style.

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:If Europe only allowed in migrants who had a certain level of intelligence, the net outcome would be positive. People may fear Islamization or some of that nonsense, but I say it's a healthy alternative for an abundance of feminists and atheists. Bringing back some traditional patterns that would otherwise be lost.
No, the immigrants would still be outliers who would disrupt things, reduce societal cohesion and add to the general chaos which gives rise to feminism and such.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:No, the immigrants would still be outliers who would disrupt things, reduce societal cohesion and add to the general chaos which gives rise to feminism and such.
You wouldn't believe the number of pretty blonde girls putting on headscarfs and converting to Islam to marry Turks, Pakistani's, Syrians, you name it, these days. If sitting at home cooking falavels and kebab while pumping out five Islamic babies doesn't cure feminism, nothing will. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:No, the immigrants would still be outliers who would disrupt things, reduce societal cohesion and add to the general chaos which gives rise to feminism and such.
You wouldn't believe the number of pretty blonde girls putting on headscarfs and converting to Islam to marry Turks, Pakistani's, Syrians, you name it, these days. If sitting at home cooking falavels and kebab while pumping out five Islamic babies doesn't cure feminism, nothing will. ;)
I've experienced what happens to Islamic immigrant communities in the West when I lived in Sydney, Australia. The females are all converted into worthless sluts in short order, though their conversion is kept quiet for a while. This is due to economic pressures in the West. It is not that they are enriching us. They were shit to begin with, but they had to be somewhat functional shit in order to survive. With resources accumulated by our previously functional society being showered on them, they can become just plain shit. Also of course they are turning the population into genetic shit.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

Wolfeye wrote:Break the chains: "Get what it deserves"? I get that these are bad ideas, but lets not call something better than what it is for sake of counterphobic relief. I notice people in Europe don't generally like this situation, it's the government forces that do this. Through whatever mysterious means, they go & get these things do. I don't know who calls who or where all these supplies are, but there IS deliberate action. I figure that is something that works against the people. If these order-followers are really so convinced that their actions are inconsequential, then there's no issue with not doing them.
Perhaps you are right. I meant in more of a country-sense rather than the people themselves, who are just pawns that are given the illusion of freedom of choice in modern democracy.

F*** me Merkel is disgustingly, sickeningly weak, as are almost all western leaders.
Trying to be a better man
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Break the chains: Actually, I think Merkel is cut from the same cloth. I wonder if a lot of them are. Seems there's a shitload of pedophiles in English government- seems there's an obvious parallel there. I figure that the land & the general public are one thing, but the "orchestration element" is a serious problem that might very well get itself killed. Might even be by the same people that they figure will be their weapons. Certainly seems that they act with hostility toward those that act with charity toward them. I'd think that backwardness might be something that comes up in that way.

As for there being too many people saying that there should be an armed counteraction, instead of a peaceful request/suggestion- I have to say that I wouldn't have made that same point if it was a bunch of people acting differently. Do you ever hear anything about them returning to their own countries? Do you ever hear about them staying in non-European countries? Even the other Middle Eastern countries say they have problems with taking them in. Why do none of these reasons apply to Europeans? Because white people in history have done foul things? It's white people that have problems with those same things!
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

I have never met any young people from Europe who had anything positive to say about the immigrants flooding into their countries. One guy from the Netherlands was very upset about the situation, and this was before the big migrant crisis.

Is this it for our cultural heritage? Thousands of years of cultural development to be destroyed?

This is colonization. Not "immigration."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

gnosis: "Colonization" is an apt term. I don't get what would be so hard about conquering these countries & putting them back there- in HELD territory. Then again, maybe pushing them out & then attacking the country is a better idea. Just kind of makes a point that people shouldn't try to pull the subtle shit again.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

So basically modern civilization world wide is going down and is in the the toilet ?

Isn't New Zealand somewhat a safe haven for Europeans ?
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:So basically modern civilization world wide is going down and is in the the toilet ?

Isn't New Zealand somewhat a safe haven for Europeans ?
Soon, NZ will be full of orcs as well.

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Wolfeye wrote:Why not engage in a third party cancellation of these benefits? It doesn't really have to come from government consent, just a case of the operative elements not doing their job. Same goes for trying to fire them- it's now jammed because nobody actually does the actions. Like a strike, in a way.
The type of people who would strike based on principles are mostly long retired.
Today's workforce mostly consists of people who, if they're not on career track, do what they're told, collect their pay, and try not to draw attention to themselves.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Teal Lantern: It doesn't make much difference if you get paid when the environment around you is a problem- money to go to the store that isn't there anymore is pretty pointless. These people that don't WANT any attention focused on them always COULD have attention focused on them anyway. It seems they could be MOVED in that direction, if need be. Then again, I don't think everyone has this fanatical alignment to be that way. If someone figures that valuing something is being unfree, then they're right back where they started by VALUING not valuing anything. It IS a value.

This all might apply more to America than Europe, anyway. Americans have this weird need to make their case with everything- like they're constantly trying to recruit someone or like they're worried that they won't be able to do something if other people don't approve. Despite all the "I don't care what other people think" attitude, it seems they frequently need to hold hands to do anything.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Please check out these related links:

ROTHSCHILD IMPERIALISM, PRESSTITUTES & REFUGEES (by Dean Henderson)

http://www.hendersonlefthook.wordpress. ... s-refugees

NEO: TIME TO BLAME THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR THE REFUGEE DEBACLE (by Gordon Duff)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/09/14 ... ee-debacle
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

IraqVet2003: I've got to ask again (posted this to you on the first page, but don't know if you saw it)- what is the deal with these people? Is the fascist thing emblematic or an exception with them? I've heard there's different interpretations & variations of this religion, but I'm having a very hard time believing that. I'd think there would have been all kinds of rioting & whatnot in the other direction. Like the Muslims that "aren't like that" would be quick to try & kick them out of Europe. I'd think if they jumped across however much of the world to get away from them, they wouldn't want the same people f***ing-up their good thing.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Wolfeye wrote:IraqVet2003: I've got to ask again (posted this to you on the first page, but don't know if you saw it)- what is the deal with these people? Is the fascist thing emblematic or an exception with them? I've heard there's different interpretations & variations of this religion, but I'm having a very hard time believing that. I'd think there would have been all kinds of rioting & whatnot in the other direction. Like the Muslims that "aren't like that" would be quick to try & kick them out of Europe. I'd think if they jumped across however much of the world to get away from them, they wouldn't want the same people f***ing-up their good thing.
I'm sorry Wolfeye that respond to your question earlier. However, I think the deal with most (but not all Arabs or Muslims) is that they are bringing with them centuries of both the traditions of the Islamic religion and Arab culture. Here's what I mean. Unlike in Western societies (U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe, etc.) in the many of the Islamic nations there is NO SEPERATION OF RELIGION AND STATE in which the best examples would be Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran. For women it means for less rights for them than for men in which when going in public they must wear completely cover up from head to toe. There is also segregation of the sexes, and most women are not allowed an education past a certain grade (except Iran). Also, if a woman is raped by the man it is considered HER fault and can even go to jail for it!!!! In addition, there is this sick practice within many Arab cultures called "honor killings" in which allows any male family member to kill a female (sister or daughter) because they had dishonored or "brought shame upon the family". And heaven forbid in a person is a homosexual in a fundamentalist Muslim country for it can mean the death sentence!!!!! While nonbelievers of the Islamic religion are seen to as "infidels". But, finally I can tell you there is a huge rift in the Islamic world between SUNNI AND SHIA factions of that religion. Mainly it is lead by Saudi Arabia (the Sunni sect) against Iran (the Shai sect). All of this started many centuries ago after their prophet Mohammad had died. And ever since they have been fighting over who's way is correct according to Islamic teachings. Which is part of the reason you have the current conflicts in Yemen, Iraq, and Syria going on right now. Wolfeye, I encourage you to checkout these links:

GERMAN SCHOOLS ORDER GIRLS NOT TO WEAR SHORT SKIRTS TO AVOID OFFENDING MUSLIM MIGRANTS-Parents warned revealing clothes could lead to "attacks"
http://www.infowars.com/german-schools- ... m-migrants

MUSLIM REFUGEES CHANT "ALLAHU AKBAR", "F##K YOU,"ATTACK CITIZENS THROW FECES-The footage that TV networks don't broadcast
http://www.infowars.com/muslim-refugees ... hrow-feces

REFUGEE CRISIS: PLANNED INVASION OF EUROPE
http://www.infowars.com/refugee-crisis- ... -of-europe
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think I've seen all of those, but I'll look at them again.

I don't get why some people are so okay with them (Muslims) doing things their way, but not with them (non-Muslims) doing things their own way. I'd think counteracting these things can be looked at as a cultural aspect & as such, it's intolerant to try to vitiate that response.

Maybe these Muslims should be forced to wear short skirts to avoid offending the other people? This could always include the men. I don't get how they can go on the attack for something that offends them, but other people can't go on the attack because THAT offends THEM. Is the idea to be a helpful victim? If so, why shouldn't the people preaching this be accommodating victims to the people they try to sabotage? I wasn't saying if they did it, I'd do it- just that they should do it.

Iran has a lot of Persian, doesn't it? I remember hearing that learning is a big thing with them & maybe that's why Iran is an exception in education.